I think that is harsh and unnecessary. You might want to check your own punctuation etc?
Crazy isn’t? He’s worried abt my grammar not the issue I said.
Stop the boats and giving benefits to asylum seekers. Those who already in Uk need to work like other people and need to pay tax.
Migrants (any ethnicity) if they came here legally, and have education, work experience they need to get jobs and visas to stay n work in the UK.
Give every Brits benefits for housing, family, kids support, education. Atleast reduce their tax rate.
Business need to be encouraged, tax need to be lowered.
Health sector, more recruitment needed for staff shortage, waiting times need to lowered.
People from other religious backgrounds, need to be more careful when doing celebrations, it’s not your country, need to follow the UK culture and law.
It can’t be done overnight, If this happens we don’t see any inflation, corruption, child rapes, frauds, religious/ racial invasion. If I’m wrong, criticisms are welcomed