Author Topic: New TS Girls  (Read 17503 times)

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only

I would dearly love to go to this event but sadly it’s impossible for me. I’m posting it here for those who might be interested who are not on the Lucy Loveit mailing list, which is where I heard about it. Seems to be a new venture – they’ve only done female escort parties before as far as I know.

Offline tantraman

just saw this one's profile on BP today, for those who like a big "horse" cock, not sure what pics you're allowed to post so I'll let someone who knows how to do that

External Link/Members Only

would love to see a review if anyone wants a go

... I know how to post pics, but I believe I've rightly uploaded her pic here: Comically photoshopped TS cocks :rolleyes:

Offline Convince Me

External Link/Members Only

I would dearly love to go to this event but sadly it’s impossible for me. I’m posting it here for those who might be interested who are not on the Lucy Loveit mailing list, which is where I heard about it. Seems to be a new venture – they’ve only done female escort parties before as far as I know.
I can not believe this type of event has taken so long to be organised. If there are others please share.

Offline Ivor Hunch

does Lucy to one on one escorting?

Offline thatsaint

... I know how to post pics, but I believe I've rightly uploaded her pic here: Comically photoshopped TS cocks :rolleyes:

if you check her twitter, I don't think it's actually PS enhanced, either that or she has really small hands

Offline jandyr

External Link/Members Only

I would dearly love to go to this event but sadly it’s impossible for me. I’m posting it here for those who might be interested who are not on the Lucy Loveit mailing list, which is where I heard about it. Seems to be a new venture – they’ve only done female escort parties before as far as I know.


It’s stuff like this that make me want to move back to London!

Offline A Decent Fist

I hope someone from UKP does attend this event and gives us a full report. And that it becomes a regular thing. With a month or so’s notice I could maybe find a way to go.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Does anyone know if the gorgeous Maya is working at the moment, and if so, can they share a current link?

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

just saw this one's profile on BP today, for those who like a big "horse" cock, not sure what pics you're allowed to post so I'll let someone who knows how to do that

External Link/Members Only

would love to see a review if anyone wants a go
:thumbsup:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Asked if anyone had any info on this girl some time ago - she's now in Luton, which is not too far from me - fucking hell she looks to be the full  package - check out her cock in the video! Wish there was a little to go by regarding her service but think I'll have to TOFTT - can't resist!!

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Sexy!

Offline ptt67

Sexy!

I saw her 10 days ago - fucking fantastic! - Will be submitting a review shortly

Offline Johnny Utah

Hi any one seen this one , please.
Just popped up in Croydon, thanks.

External Link/Members Only


Offline ptt67

I saw her 10 days ago - fucking fantastic! - Will be submitting a review shortly

I've just posted my review of Jhully

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=435446.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigblackt

Hi any one seen this one , please.
Just popped up in Croydon, thanks.

External Link/Members Only


Saw her and External Link/Members Only
Last Friday, would say Maira is the definitely thre one to see for a 1 on 1 as the other was just trying to extort more money out of the session. I'll keep it brief but Maira is a lot more passionate, can tell she's still pretty new or she's just more bottom than top, but she definitely enjoyed receiving oral as well as eventually fucking me (although not for that long). Would definitely go back to just see her as she is way more friendly and inviting than Valentina.

Offline Johnny Utah

Thanks much appreciated, hoping to be in London in August, just hope she is still around then. Looks hot.