Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish_Nicole incall  (Read 1301 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ohmrs

Found myself with the horn and tried a few options that didn't come off (WB and Portfolio), so this was about a Plan C.  Punt happened Feb 2022.

External Link/Members Only

A couple of decent recent reviews for her in Cardiff, but I found the whole thing functional and underwhelming.  The review below mirrored my experience -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299170.0

Comms

Straightforward by text on the day. Arranged time and postcode - close to the city centre.  Texted when I got there and got the address straight back.

The damage

Agreed £80 for 30 mins and confirmed CIM was included for that (it was).

The punt

Usual behind-the-door bit.  When I saw her I was disappointed.  Far less attractive than I'd expected (facially a 5 if I'm being very generous) and carrying some weight around stomach and chin.  I thought about walking, but the horn got the better of me.

Sorted paperwork, quick shower and back in the room she stripped off the bra and panties she was wearing.  Some FK and then onto decent OWO with me standing up.  Not too deep but quite sensual - I liked it.  Onto the bed and more OWO and then some brief 69 - all OK but not mind-blowing.  I said let's fuck, so condom on and some CG and then doggy. 

I had 10 days' worth to deposit so I asked if she was up for a facial - she wasn't - but CIM was fine.  I lay on my back and she went to work, quite soon bringing me to a satisfyingly large climax.  She took the lot.  She got up and said she was going to freshen up, so I'm assuming she swallowed it all before opening her mouth!

I then had another quick freshen up in the shower, dressed and departed - probably about 25 mins after I arrived.

Conclusion

It was just a functional punt - I wasn't attracted to her, her services were fine but I certainly wouldn't go back.  AW now has her location as Edinburgh.