Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish nicole hatfield  (Read 3055 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Bighorn123

Hi first review from me. I hope I cover everything.

I visited Nicole in Nov last year. Although this was my second visit to her.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms ok pretty standard postcode given then flat number once outside.

Nice new block of flats. Plenty of parking and anonymous. Clean inside.

Nicole is the girl in her pics but they are not recent and I did not get what I was expecting.

I would say mid/late 20s and carrying a bit of extra weight. Big tits with lovely nipples but sagging.

Once money sorted. She was very compliant had a sick on her ties then onto me giving her oral with her on her back and me kneeling in front of her. I am a big big fan of giving oral and this was mediocre. She was clean but because of the weight I did not venture near her arse.  Her pussy was not soft it felt like leather inside and although she made the right noises it did not do it for me.

Decided to just get on so let her blow me, uncovered which was enjoyable and then fucked her. Sex was good probably because she just accepted it all,  I gave it to her hard and fast. I just use her as a vessel rather than a partner which I prefer.

Would I go again. Yes if I was horny and just wanted a dirt bag to fuck but not as a regular.

I'm giving neutral because pictures are so out of date and her pussy was not good for oral

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How long did you book and what did you pay?

Offline Bighorn123

£80 for 30 mins. She doesn't try to catch you no extras

Offline The_Grinder

Used to be called Sensual Nicole and Sweet peach and it looks like others don't find her good either

Her number on AW is 4679478 and if you put in the search box top right you'll see a lot about her

Thanks for your first review
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 03:52:42 pm by The_Grinder »

Offline George South

Sick on her ties.
Took me a while to figure out it was  a misprint!

Offline The_Grinder

Sick on her ties.
Took me a while to figure out it was  a misprint!

Me too, but soon realised it was "Sock on her toes" must be a fetish I've missed  :D

Offline Bighorn123

Suck on her tits. Bloody predictive text.

Offline simon07

I think she is probably this gal now External Link/Members Only
Polish Peach.

The pics may be fake. This review would make me disinclined to see her.