Author Topic: Angeleyeslolxxx - Solihull B33  (Read 2638 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6642814) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline xjammacx

Comms were fine all arranged via AW. Agreed a time for the next day and booked via the site at her request.

Messaged on the morning to confirm, didn't get a reply and message was showing as unread. Set out to see her assuming that the booking was still going ahead.

Got to front door which was answered by a surprised looking girl who said she'd not been well and completely forgotten about the booking.

I'm a fat guy so always make the girl aware when I message them in case they have an issue with it and she'd said that wasn't an issue but I suppose it could still be why she said no at the door. Either way a little courtesy would have been appreciated.

Can see she is getting good reviews on the site so it could just be me but I won't be going back.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 08:40:48 am by xjammacx »

Offline versace

You being fat has got nothing to do with it, at the end of the day your money is as good as next punters! Having been punting for years, most WG’s don’t have an issue with the way a punter looks, the most important part for them is being clean and having a good hygiene. 
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Danyal118

I don’t know how she can make you make your way to her to refuse you at the door for being overweight, talk about wasting someone’s times. Horrible girl. Hope you’re good pal and don’t worry plenty of more WG’s on AW, sounds like you dodged a bullet and saved yourself some £ in the process so it’s good in all aspect  :thumbsup:

Offline Splicer69

I saw her several years ago, definitely on something then, possibly coke with her behaviour e.g. had sniffles and constantly playing with her hair. Or maybe it was just me  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 08:56:15 pm by Splicer69 »

Offline bodybuilder1997

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 114
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
I’m just wondering OP.. how fat/weight are you for an SP to refuse service?
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline xjammacx

I'm not going to discuss my actual weight on a forum no matter how anonymous, I'm 20 stone plus but in my defence carry it reasonably well, and I didn't say that was the reason she refused service I just wondered if it was that rather than she forgot.

I have seen a fair few girls over the years some multiple times and it's never been an issue before. I know some girls, understandably, wouldn't want to see an overweight or fat client. I have no issue with that, some degree of attraction must be required in their line of work.

Offline versace

. I have no issue with that, some degree of attraction must be required in their line of work.

I have to disagree, there doesn’t have to be any kind of attraction whatsoever between a client and a WG. All they really want is a client who is respectful, clean and has good hygiene. Weather you are handsome or not makes no difference. It’s just a job for them nothing less, nothing more. Of course, there are WG’s who are an exception to this, but in that case they are in a wrong line of work, as is the case with the girl you saw.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chrisintcov

I think she has a new profile Daisiejoy_xxx

If this is her we can link the aw reference, don’t want to do it till it’s confirmed to be her.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 01:36:13 pm by chrisintcov »


Offline xjammacx


Offline theejaculator

That face looks familiar...

Formerly Sexy_Paris_XXX?

Had an AW profile for a long time...never met, tried to book a couple of times unsuccessfully.

I seem to remember punters on here mentioning a broken window which was a permanent feature of her incall location? I could be mistaken?