Author Topic: New profile: Angeleyes_xxx aka Sexy_paris_xxx  (Read 1028 times)

Offline The Owl

I had Sexy_paris_xxx on my HL just as fucking covid hit. She has a handful of reviews on here and I was curious, then as the pandemic fucked the country her profile started vanishing, coming back and vanishing again before it finally vanished for good.

Here's her old profile links for reference and reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Now a new profile has popped up. I'm pretty sure it's her but I'm not the best at facial recognition and the use of apps to manipulate images could be leading me down the wrong path. On the other hand her likes list looks familiar, as does her fairly small profile. She's also in the same postcode area as Paris.

Here's the new profile link. Be warned it has a bad habit of vanishing and then coming back again too, another reason why I think it's the same prostitute.

External Link/Members Only

I've also grabbed one of her new profile pictures as well as one from her old profile pictures from UKP. What do you reckon, is it the same woman?



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Looks the same to me, appears to be wearing the same top also.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
How can you be in any doubt they're pictures of the same woman?

I'd go so far as to say they're pictures of the same woman, in the same clothes and in the same room.

Offline Punterperson1971

How can you be in any doubt they're pictures of the same woman?

I'd go so far as to say they're pictures of the same woman, in the same clothes and in the same room.
Agreed

Offline The Owl

Yeah, now I look at the two pictures on the same page I feel like a real bird brained cunt now!  :dash:

Offline Punterperson1971

Yeah, now I look at the two pictures on the same page I feel like a real bird brained cunt now!  :dash:
Don’t worry about it mate always good to ask for people’s opinions  :drinks: