Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brittney-Debute coming to Cardiff  (Read 2254 times)

Salt

Right gentlemen......form an orderly queue please  :yahoo: External Link/Members Only

I messaged this stunner last week about possibly including Cardiff in her tour........

and she has; roll on the 28th.......

Which also makes me wonder.......

Seeing that the talent in Wales is so shit, maybe collectively if we find other quality WG we can convince them to include Wales in their tour schedule???

Any other possibilities that we can start messaging gents???  :hi:

Offline HughJardon

Korrr, she looks the business. Im in:- if 10 of us beg her to tour Cardiff its potentially 1200/1300 pounds in her sky rocket !

Imagine getting paid 1300 pounds to fuck 10 women... Ha "walk like an egyptian" !

Offline HughJardon

I would recite a Dylan Thomas poem, shove leeks and lavabread up my bum crack whilst wearing my "I love Ryan Giggs top" if this 1 came

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online darkvamp

Be good if we could get Rebecca More to Wales. She's pricey but dirty as fuck

External Link/Members Only

Online darkvamp

Seeing that the talent in Wales is so shit, maybe collectively if we find other quality WG we can convince them to include Wales in their tour schedule???

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the Cardiff talent is poor bar a couple of girls
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 02:41:42 pm by darkvamp »

Offline PuntingPete

Nice one salt, she loooks the business  :thumbsup:

hemp2save

Offline ampersand

I think we need someone to volunteer to act as 'Tour Secretary'.  This is not the faded, fat, balding bloke from the rugby club who hankers after a place on the committee, but is only ever trusted with taking the names of those who want to go on the Easter tour ............ This role is to contact a list of potential WG visitors to South Wales cities and promise them so many appointments that they cannot refuse to visit ............. and then report back on those who respond.

SeekingtheTruth

I think we need someone to volunteer to act as 'Tour Secretary'.  This is not the faded, fat, balding bloke from the rugby club who hankers after a place on the committee, but is only ever trusted with taking the names of those who want to go on the Easter tour ............ This role is to contact a list of potential WG visitors to South Wales cities and promise them so many appointments that they cannot refuse to visit ............. and then report back on those who respond.

If I do this can I get paid in freebies?

D-fens86

Guys careful abt: brittney-debute......
Emailed and tried making oppt with her but no reply at all. Its been 4 days now... :cry:

Offline ampersand

If I do this can I get paid in freebies?
If you can negotiate it with them, then of course.  I won't be funding it though!!!!!

JV547845

Guys careful abt: brittney-debute......
Emailed and tried making oppt with her but no reply at all. Its been 4 days now... :cry:

I've never had any luck texting her either.  I would persevere and call her.

Salt

Right Gents  :hi:  I'm wondering if these two may tickle anyone's fancy?

External Link/Members Only     or     External Link/Members Only

I'm thinking if we message them and sell a few days in Wales we might swing it.......

play the sympathy card about the lack of quality companionship etc.......

p.s. got my booking in for Brittney when she's in Cardiff  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 08:13:24 pm by Salt »

SirFrank

Hit me baby one more fucking time. I'd rag Britney like an incontinent rescue dog. However I see she's polish so I'd like to see some real feedback on here before I pay for the pleasure of blowing my nefarious seed over her chops.

I like the idea of a welsh tour sec. I imagine Windsor Davies in a blazer in grand slam - we meet for a briefing in HQ lads before we go over the top!

hemp2save

This Girl for me, External Link/Members Only

She was in Wrexham last week  :dash:

Offline HughJardon

Hit me baby one more fucking time. I'd rag Britney like an incontinent rescue dog. However I see she's polish so I'd like to see some real feedback on here before I pay for the pleasure of blowing my nefarious seed over her chops.

If we do get some fresh meat, dibs on me going before Frank, Captain Mainwaring

Salt

I like the idea of a welsh tour sec. I imagine Windsor Davies in a blazer in grand slam - we meet for a briefing in HQ lads before we go over the top!

Couple here SF some great some ok one negative.....

review   review    review    review   review

Her schedule is pretty solid so i'm hoping to catch her on a good day.....

Salt

This Girl for me, External Link/Members Only

She was in Wrexham last week  :dash:

Nice.......

She looks very tasty......  :hi:

Offline ampersand

Right Gents  :hi:  I'm wondering if these two may tickle anyone's fancy?

External Link/Members Only     or     External Link/Members Only

I'm thinking if we message them and sell a few days in Wales we might swing it.......

play the sympathy card about the lack of quality companionship etc.......

p.s. got my booking in for Brittney when she's in Cardiff  :yahoo:

Put me down for 100 for either. May stretch to 120 for BBB!

SirFrank

Nice.......

She looks very tasty......  :hi:

Cheers mate. If you meet up do post a review

Offline jawill

Saw Brittney in Torbay back in May - she is absolutely stunning.

SirFrank

Saw Brittney in Torbay back in May - she is absolutely stunning.

What was the punt like

Offline jawill

There is a link to my review above but in general, shes got a cracking body, amazing eyes, long legs, looks like her photos, and gives great oral :) 

Offline PuntingPete

There is a link to my review above but in general, shes got a cracking body, amazing eyes, long legs, looks like her photos, and gives great oral :)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29715.0

Seems like I might pay her a visit at the end of the month  :drinks:

Slippery when wet

I saw her for a hour in Bristol last week, her review was spot on :yahoo:
I enjoyed it so much, I've booked her for two hours in cardiff on Tuesday  :angelgirl: