Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Klassy_c  (Read 4059 times)

1 review(s) for Klassy_C (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

Wow. Spent 30 min with this delightful lady.
English, very pretty. (don't know the best way to describe, rectangular face?)
great toned body with wonderful B-cup breasts.

Incredible kisser. Really passionate.
Lovely BJ.
Climbed on top and rode me until I came.

Will definitely be seeing again. She's away for 3 weeks from friday though...

Offline shagbambi

Online hendrix

Hmm..like the look of this one. Hotlisted! thanks for the review!

Offline Luke

love2love

I saw her a month back. A 30 minutes booking.Very friendly girl from up north, give great oral without and can ride for England. Definitely will see again.

sash

nice one outcallguy
lets hope Cara is good as Carla ;) ;)
on HL now

Offline backofthenet

she popped over to mine for a quickie outcall. Won't bother with a full review because it was a positive experience as well.

Good comms, arrived on time, very chatty and down to earth fashion student. She's from the posh part of Manchester, so don't expect a Vera Duckworth accent. Lots to say, very bubbly, but very compliant when it was time to get down to action, and no clockwatching.

Face wise I'd give her a 6/10- bit hard to describe her looks other than to say she's quite Egyptian looking. But cracking little gym-toned and sunkissed body. Says she has Portugese heritage.

Great DFK throughout - great pleasure to snog her face off during mish. Not that effusive during sex but very capable at it. Nice owo, interspersed with HJ which I like, but if you didn't am sure she'd be happy to adjust her approach.  No CIM though, she needs to take that off her profile.

Only sees a couple of clients a week so not in any way jaded. Fun way to spend an evening.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Now operating under profile Love_LilyLove, External Link/Members Only

See my review of a cancelled outcall to a RB I put up here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50344.msg657700#msg657700