Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love_LilyLove – Cancelled RB Outcall  (Read 1350 times)

1 review(s) for Love_LilyLove (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

Decided to roll the dice with my hotel booking, after a cancellation 2 days prior on an arranged outcall, and set up a RB on AW.

I was not too hopeful of the response after my first RB experience last year, but for £2, I thought it was worth a whirl, and if nothing came of it, I could still cancel the hotel.

I was pleasantly surprised – 25 bids, split roughly equally between complete write offs putting in silly bids, possibles (mainly newbies with too little credible feedback) and those very worthy of consideration.

I had an early frontrunner nailed on when Lily stole in on the blind-side with a great late bid, excellent comms and 2 attractive facial pics by email (the front-runner would not provide).
Slam dunk, decision made. £180 for 2 hours and all advertised services vs the profile rate of £240.

Booking confirmed with Lily (actually Cara), lovely cheeky exchange of texts and went to bed dead excited about the next day.

2 and half hours before scheduled late afternoon start time I received a slightly lame text from Cara cancelling.

Gutted. Would like to give her a 2nd chance, but for now it’s a question mark over her reliability and a neutral rating at best.

NB. Her previous profile – which she refers to in her new profile - was in the name of Klassy_C . A review and a post (including what appears to be another genuine review) can be found here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=738 
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30932.msg432409;topicseen#msg432409

Offline NightKid

Hmm, I wonder if "privacy reasons" meant that she wasn't happy with being previously reviewed on UKP ...

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Hmm, I wonder if "privacy reasons" meant that she wasn't happy with being previously reviewed on UKP ...

Lily didn't say anything to me about privacy reasons, but the front-runner did - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50612.msg660853#msg660853

west8

Hotel booked.

Unreasonable cancellation just a few hours before the punt.

Should have been a Negative ...

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Hotel booked.

Unreasonable cancellation just a few hours before the punt.

Should have been a Negative ...

It was very borderline. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I would actually like to see her and she has since agreed to make herself free as a Plan B should another outcall fall through. I will be fixing a contingent Plan C also though. Once bitten...

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Decided to roll the dice with my hotel booking, after a cancellation 2 days prior on an arranged outcall, and set up a RB on AW.

I was not too hopeful of the response after my first RB experience last year, but for £2, I thought it was worth a whirl, and if nothing came of it, I could still cancel the hotel.

I was pleasantly surprised – 25 bids, split roughly equally between complete write offs putting in silly bids, possibles (mainly newbies with too little credible feedback) and those very worthy of consideration.

I had an early frontrunner nailed on when Lily stole in on the blind-side with a great late bid, excellent comms and 2 attractive facial pics by email (the front-runner would not provide).
Slam dunk, decision made. £180 for 2 hours and all advertised services vs the profile rate of £240.

Booking confirmed with Lily (actually Cara), lovely cheeky exchange of texts and went to bed dead excited about the next day.

2 and half hours before scheduled late afternoon start time I received a slightly lame text from Cara cancelling.

Gutted. Would like to give her a 2nd chance, but for now it’s a question mark over her reliability and a neutral rating at best.

NB. Her previous profile – which she refers to in her new profile - was in the name of Klassy_C . A review and a post (including what appears to be another genuine review) can be found here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=738 
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30932.msg432409;topicseen#msg432409

The late cancellation would make this a negative from me but I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays. Anyway again sorry to read it wasn't a positive. ;)

Offline shooter

It was very borderline. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I would actually like to see her and she has since agreed to make herself free as a Plan B should another outcall fall through. I will be fixing a contingent Plan C also though. Once bitten...

I did see her under her old profile. She had let me down twice before I eventually saw her.  When I saw her I felt she wanted to be elsewhere, and struck me a someone who was unreliable.  Wouldn't see again for that and other reasons

west8

I did see her under her old profile. She had let me down twice before I eventually saw her.  When I saw her I felt she wanted to be elsewhere, and struck me a someone who was unreliable.  Wouldn't see again for that and other reasons

Wow, a double cancellation REALLY sucks. Once with an excuse is plausible, twice is really a piss take. But to give her a third chance and experience bad service clearly demonstrates only one thing: she's in the wrong game.

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear shooter. What were the other reasons if you dont mind me asking. Feel free to pm if you prefer.Thanks.