Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What are your pet peeves of punting?  (Read 14228 times)

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Is it just me? Hate it when you roll up for a punt and her ‘Sergei/Winston/Abdul or Mr Lee’ is close by checking you out but trying their best not to be

Noticed.  Whether in the ‘BMW’ across the way, or with ‘that lift trick’ where you go in as he comes out or worst, comes in with you.. :scare:

or conveniently looking at his phone as you’re looking/waiting for the room number. 

I understand it’s a security thing for the girls and all that lovely cash but Fuck, it’s creepy and off-punting.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry but if I saw that I'd walk, I wouldn't be sure if he was there as 'security' to keep the girl safe or as 'security' to make sure she did the job she'd been coerced into doing.

Think I'd be making a telephone call as well so there could be a welfare check done.

Offline Marmalade

Here’s a thought … use GoogleEarth before setting out — see if her high-priced service location is really in Shitville. (Though it can also be helpful just recognising getting round an unfamiliar location).

Offline KerachiDope

+1 for Google Earth.
I use it all the time before a punt to map out a safe and free parking area.

Offline norwichfunseeker

When you check out a decent profile, and have to email for details as there is no number showing, and they reply asking you to text, but dont give the number!

make it easier for us love!

Online webpunter

I've rocked up at an apartment block
Doing the usual texts on the way
I see another bloke doing the same walking from the opposite direction
I press the buzzer & a couple of secs later he presses the same number
We looked at each other & started laughing
Turns out there were two burds in the gaff
Very punting courteous, he said as i'd arrived 1st i could knock 1st
We discussed which burds in the lift & he had saved a profile pic to make sure no B&S
IIRC it was in Kingston about 7 years ago at an apartment block behind the station if it was one of you lot  :)

Is it just me? Hate it when you roll up for a punt and her ‘Sergei/Winston/Abdul or Mr Lee’ is close by checking you out but trying their best not to be

Noticed.  Whether in the ‘BMW’ across the way, or with ‘that lift trick’ where you go in as he comes out or worst, comes in with you.. :scare:

or conveniently looking at his phone as you’re looking/waiting for the room number. 

I understand it’s a security thing for the girls and all that lovely cash but Fuck, it’s creepy and off-punting.

Offline Marmalade

I've rocked up at an apartment block
Doing the usual texts on the way
I see another bloke doing the same walking from the opposite direction
I press the buzzer & a couple of secs later he presses the same number
We looked at each other & started laughing
Turns out there were two burds in the gaff
Very punting courteous, he said as i'd arrived 1st i could knock 1st
We discussed which burds in the lift & he had saved a profile pic to make sure no B&S
IIRC it was in Kingston about 7 years ago at an apartment block behind the station if it was one of you lot  :)

Hilarious!  :D

But it does say that punters do tend to be very polite to one another (not always, maybe not the very shy ones, but mostly).

Offline sparkus

Hilarious!  :D

But it does say that punters do tend to be very polite to one another (not always, maybe not the very shy ones, but mostly).

I got a friendly slap on the shoulder and 'I'll have to try her next time mate' when I was exiting a room in a premises recently (I swear women walk around flats naked just to drum up future trade...)

Sorry but if I saw that I'd walk, I wouldn't be sure if he was there as 'security' to keep the girl safe or as 'security' to make sure she did the job she'd been coerced into doing.

Think I'd be making a telephone call as well so there could be a welfare check done.

That is a good point to bear in mind but all the girls in question were good punts, happy as fuck and no way'guarded' and there by force.

Ana Maria case in point.  The 'Mr Lee' operations the girls sometimes give me their personal mobile number,

(then bombard me with boring crap for the next six months) and I always ask again and again if they're Okay.

Make no mistake, there's very often a 'Sergei' close by, somewhere, usually 'high' and playing Call of Duty in the next room.. :D

These girls are usually slim/petite/defenceless and by the end of the week there's often Grands in cash on the premises so a 'Sergei/Mr Lee' makes

perfect sense.  but still creepy to experience one 'checking you out'.

Online Coriniumstud

Driving home and then the wg calls me saying I’d taken the money back and if I don’t return and pay her she will call the police
Which is what happened today  :dash:

Offline Marmalade

Driving home and then the wg calls me saying I’d taken the money back and if I don’t return and pay her she will call the police
Which is what happened today  :dash:
I trust it was an accidental oversight on your part? Or was she lying?

Offline Marmalade

I got a friendly slap on the shoulder and 'I'll have to try her next time mate' when I was exiting a room in a premises recently (I swear women walk around flats naked just to drum up future trade...)
That can go both ways, can’t it? Easy to be in the position of booking one, then getting there and thinking, “Ooo no, I fancy your pal!!”

Necessary to get their name on the way out to make sure of booking them then, maybe asap.

Online Coriniumstud

I trust it was an accidental oversight on your part? Or was she lying?

Drove back to her’s to give her another £70 and when she opened the door,she apologised saying she found it

Offline norwichfunseeker

Surely she could have texted you to say that! saved you the trip.

Plus, although I get why you did, if Id known id paid originally not sure many would return.

Punting phone etc i assume, so cannot trace to you IRL.

Online Coriniumstud

Surely she could have texted you to say that! saved you the trip.

Plus, although I get why you did, if Id known id paid originally not sure many would return.

Punting phone etc i assume, so cannot trace to you IRL.

I only returned because of the Police threat and yes I do use a punting phone.
I would say it was my fault as a couple of weeks ago I put a comment on here saying I should give roms a wide berth, well that will teach me to listen to one’s self

Offline norwichfunseeker

Understand your position, and of course respect that.
But if its a punting phone, she / police have no way of tracing you.

Plus its her word against yours. Even if you have proof of cash withdrawal etc, it doesn't prove you've paid her, but she cannot prove you havent either.
Im sure police would have just educated her to ensure she takes the dollar first, before providing any service.

Just wonder if once they realise a punter  will pay up, even if they have before, they may look to blackmail them again for more. 

Glad this one worked out ok for you though mate.

Online Coriniumstud

Understand your position, and of course respect that.
But if its a punting phone, she / police have no way of tracing you.

Plus its her word against yours. Even if you have proof of cash withdrawal etc, it doesn't prove you've paid her, but she cannot prove you havent either.
Im sure police would have just educated her to ensure she takes the dollar first, before providing any service.

Just wonder if once they realise a punter  will pay up, even if they have before, they may look to blackmail them again for more. 

Glad this one worked out ok for you though mate.

Offline sparkus

Those day-glo mesh/net dresses they wear (green, pink etc.)

Offline KerachiDope

What chaps my hairy ass is when an SP gives me her postcode, I drive to it after searching on Google maps for a good safe place to park, and then find out she’s another couple of miles from the spot she told me.

They need to start using the What3words app. Lol

Online webpunter

@ Estark in Fingerhola [nr. Marbs] the colour of choice seems to be white
Which is set off by the UV lighting
Against their tanned bods  :yahoo:
Especially when bladdered it is very difficult to resist, like a moth to a flame 

Those day-glo mesh/net dresses they wear (green, pink etc.)

Online lewisjones23

punters who write reviews for the benefit of WG, usually ending with some sort of shit reference to an in joke from the punt

Online webpunter

Morse would be proud with such an observation  :hi:
It's funny how they seem drawn to do this
They must be suffering from a case of being cunt struck

Any member referencing UKP to an SP is a bell end & is undesirable  :bomb:

Have had a couple of massage burds mention if i had heard of UKP
[what moi, Webby, King of the Bookham R&T ?, never  :D]
My reply was vaguely yes but that i thought it was like 'fbsm' where you had to pay to join to access so i didnt bother
Instead looking on Awank & Punter$$net

Edit:  silly me, SpaceRaiderDave is KOTBR&T ! Dumbkopf [thats moi] :dash:  :D

punters who write reviews for the benefit of WG, usually ending with some sort of shit reference to an in joke from the punt

Offline Marmalade

They don’t deserve to be called punters. Traitors more like. Or CuntFlapFungus.

Offline KerachiDope

SPs who insist on wearing that gawd awful white and red pvc nurses uniform.
That is a quick boner killer for me.

Offline Bogof60

Brightly coloured or flavoured condoms.

Dunno why but they give me an instant Mr Floppy  :unknown:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

Brightly coloured or flavoured condoms.

Dunno why but they give me an instant Mr Floppy  :unknown:
Most are tighter than a duck’s arse.

Offline the_exile

Most are tighter than a duck’s arse.

:lol:

About condom sizes, have they made the teat smaller over time? It was only sometimes I could really fill it in the past but recently seem to be able to do it fairly easily. Can't believe I am producing more cum as I have got older, thought it was meant to go the other way!

Offline sparkus

:lol:

About condom sizes, have they made the teat smaller over time? It was only sometimes I could really fill it in the past but recently seem to be able to do it fairly easily. Can't believe I am producing more cum as I have got older, thought it was meant to go the other way!

I don't know where the fuck some WGs get them from but they're often ridiculously tight.

I don't suffer from erectile dysfunction in any other circumstances but put me in a cheap brothel with a circulation crippling sheath and it feels like I do :dash:

Offline Joball87

This is no joke/ boast but durex do a slightly wider fit for those with marginally wider than average girth. I now take my own to meets (sealed of course) and most of the time im allowed to use them and put them on. Has really helped with both comfort, reduced roll-off-risk and that f awful "stretch and snap on" application method.

Offline Atrueyorkie

When they send multiple postcodes for “security”.  Felt like I was on a wild goose chase. Weirdest punt too as she offered me some white powder and had money just laying on the floor. Back to back booked as when I was leaving from the top floor I bumped into the next punter who was obviously going to the only place up there. Was extremely awkward as the stairs was narrow so eye contact was inevitable

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Flaky WG's that only log in every few weeks on AW and never have a number on display yet state "to book me call, DO NOT text me and I NEVER reply to AW emails"

Pointless.
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.

Offline Marmalade

Durex have improved slightly over the years in the face of massive criticism. They skimp so much on materials that their old johnnies only covered about 3" of cock at a stretch. They've also had to recall batches in the past when it was shown they split too easily. When a well-known sexologist gave Durex condoms a lower rating (based on various tests) against other condoms, they threatened to sue her. I'd say they were a bunch of cunts -- but that would be unfair to women!  :D

Offline KerachiDope

Flaky WG's that only log in every few weeks on AW and never have a number on display yet state "to book me call, DO NOT text me and I NEVER reply to AW emails"

Pointless.
+1 for this pet peeve!

Offline VitIron

When she mentions her other half or her children.

Why would she think anyone would want to hear this??

Offline candec

I hate being given the post code and being asked to ring from there and then again from somewhere else and from somewhere else again. Then you get radio silence!  I also hate profiles that highlight services only to be told " I don't do that". Another hate is turning up and a completely different girl lets you in and says the other girl isn't available. Being let into a flat and seeing other punters is another one. Getting to the address and the buzzer doesn't work is annoying. Also getting there and people are hanging around outside is very off putting.

Offline southern punter

When she mentions her other half or her children.

Why would she think anyone would want to hear this??

Likewise I'm slightly incredulous at how often WG's ask if I'm married/have a girlfriend.

I don't, so I don't really care, but I imagine that if I did, being reminded of the fact would be the last thing I'd want while in a post-coital embrace with a SP

Offline Atrueyorkie

Likewise I'm slightly incredulous at how often WG's ask if I'm married/have a girlfriend.

I don't, so I don't really care, but I imagine that if I did, being reminded of the fact would be the last thing I'd want while in a post-coital embrace with a SP

+1, it’s none of their business  :D the less they know the better

Online webpunter

IMO the best response is to say 'yes'
At least to a GF
Maybe mention off & on
Doesnt set off the impression that you potentially are a loner type of bloke 
Who is gonna be like a dog lapping at a bowl of water on a hot summers day
Makes them feel more comfortable
If they have good lingo / people skills they can probs suss this out anyways
To balance things most people feel lonely at one time or other

Online psynian

This one really grinds my gears....

If the lady never replies to a message in the first place: don't mind.
If they reply with a one word 'busy': don't mind.
If you swap a few messages back and forth trying to arrange something and then they go quiet: don't mind.
If you can't agree on a meet/date: don't mind.

I'm sure the ladies receive lots of messages of varying quality from punters.

However twice now I've had a date booked well in advance. Messages swapped backwards and forwards agreeing all the details. Then a few days before send a confirmation message as requested and.... nothing.
I mean - how hard is it just to send something back? Not interested in a full explanation, don't care about the reasons. Just a quick 'sorry - something has come up' would do it. Would benefit other ladies as well as if I know something isn't going ahead with a bit of warning I can make other arrangements.

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125675.0

I've only used the A/W email system a few times, due to R/B or flirts. IMO, its a waste of time and it only resulted in negative experiences.

If a W/G isn't displaying a number or willing to provide one, I just move on.

Its up W/G how they wish to conduct bookings and who they wish to see.

But don't care for or have very little use, for some part of the AW systems (emails, RB, bookings, feedback, etc). Its to open to abuse and misuse, IMO.

Currently, I won't change the way I book (and pay for) a W/G, regardless of her feedback or reviews, on A/W or UKP and UKE.

Its just the way I punt. No phone number = no booking from me. Feedback on A/W required = No booking from me.

My A/W account is 6 + years old and it has no feedback on it and its going to stay that way for some time.

I don't need some 2 liners on A/W, just to please or state I'm a punter, to a W/G

I use a phone, good manners and cash. The rest is in her hands after that point (service, attitude and VFM)

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
I ring, no answer, give it 10-20 call again, no answer next girl
Plan b, ring ring, are you free in 30 mins, yes - start driving, no - plan c etc

I never book in advance

Online psynian

Maybe something I should start doing... I just feel safer having researched/looked up/read on here and booked in advance. Also a sad fact of middle age with various commitments in and out of work is such that I often have to plan ahead for these things.

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Maybe something I should start doing... I just feel safer having researched/looked up/read on here and booked in advance. Also a sad fact of middle age with various commitments in and out of work is such that I often have to plan ahead for these things.

I tend to have spent a lot of time deciding/ researching (mainly from reviews here) who I’d like to see, so I generally know a few girls I’d like to meet, with work I can be in different parts of the uk on a daily basis with little notice, so short notice works for me and less chance of getting let down imo

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This one really grinds my gears....
Why do people not look to see if there's an active thread before starting a duplicate.   :unknown:

I've merged this with the already running 4 page one on the exact same subject.

Offline Atrueyorkie

I ring, no answer, give it 10-20 call again, no answer next girl
Plan b, ring ring, are you free in 30 mins, yes - start driving, no - plan c etc

I never book in advance

+1, never done in advance always on the day. I feel if you book in advance you are increasing your chances of being double booked. Or they could just change their mind and they don’t give af so you’ll get a lot of air time aka no response.

That 'post-punt' dribble all down your leg whilst walking by to the car and all the way driving driving home.

Now't you can do until you get home and shower...awful if you had a lunchtime punt.. or is it just me..

Offline lamboman

Now't you can do until you get home and shower...awful if you had a lunchtime punt.. or is it just me..

Might just be you,not me.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline KerachiDope

Why can’t SP’s on AW upload their pictures upright?
How hard is it to correct a sideways or upside down picture?

Online Punterperson1971

Why can’t SP’s on AW upload their pictures upright?
How hard is it to correct a sideways or upside down picture?
They  can do it on their phone before posting it to AW