Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs who never reply to emails  (Read 2653 times)

KernowRebel60

Anybody else get annoyed by this?

Because of my job, I often cannot 'phone, but often email requests (either via AW or girl's email if available)

99% of the time, they never get back to you.

Ah, well.  Their loss.

Offline Discord

Yes it is very annoying.  Unless they clearly state on their profile that they prefer you to call and find it hard to keep up with emails then they should make the effort to respond to them all (or at least the ones that come across as genuine) even if it is only a fairly brief reply.   

Offline Paul99

What annoys me more is if they don't even read them. If the email is read, they can look up my AW profile, and if they don't want to see me, their choice and I have no problem with that. If they don't read them, I tend to think they are either PG scams with a few fake feedbacks, or controlled by pimps who most likely can't speak English.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Honestly, this doesn't bother me that much.  If they can't be bothered to reply to a short, polite email then I take them off my 'possibles' list.  Plenty more people out there and I'm certainly not going to lose sleep over it.  I would rather they show themselves to be disorganised/unreliable at the email stage so I can write them off than getting to the point of making a booking and then they faff you about.

Offline Thechaser

BY FAR MY BIGGEST PET HATE.

takes two seconds to respond, even if it's just to say fuck off.

I'm always very polite (I think so anyway) in my emails so a lack of reply or a read (deleted) really pisses me off.  I let it slide when it's a non-uk WG as they might have difficulties with English.

As mentioned above, if emails are an issue, just say in the profile; rather than being a prick.

Offline NuruGuru

Because of my job, I often cannot 'phone

It can be frustrating at times, but I imagine a lot of these girls get loads of emails to get through.

Yes I get it, it's their job but for a lot of them, their English isn't exactly great (particularly EE) - I tend to find UK girls are quite efficient with emails.

I don't think a punters job should be an excuse for not being able to make a call. Surely you can spare a couple of minutes in the day on your lunch break to make a call.

Offline cueball

It happens to all.

Don't sweat it, just move on.

Offline nigel4498

My take is if crap at comms then crap at job.

pking_paul

There was a thread on here once (sorry can't find it though) where a WG showed a screen shot of how many emails she had that day. Over 70 if I recall correctly?

It prompted me to ask a WG I've seen a few times how many she has as she is a popular part timer. She got her laptop out and it was 32 that day. Must admit I was a little surprised! She did say she answers every one though.

Offline Home Alone

It prompted me to ask a WG I've seen a few times how many she has as she is a popular part timer. She got her laptop out and it was 32 that day. Must admit I was a little surprised! She did say she answers every one though.

Yes; one of my favourite WGs recently shared with me the contents of that day's email Inbox.

I can't now remember how may emails were in it - probably a similar number as pking_paul quotes - but I was staggered by how many were sent either by hopeful punters who'd obvously not read her Profile and were asking for services she didn't offer or by punters whose emails were almost illiterate.

Offline Gordon Bennett

If you phoned her and she didn't answer I suspect you would not bat an eyelid...... Treat emails the same as you would a call. She's not interested/not available, who cares - move on.

Fk0607

Anybody else get annoyed by this?

Because of my job, I often cannot 'phone, but often email requests (either via AW or girl's email if available)

99% of the time, they never get back to you.

Ah, well.  Their loss.
even if they reply most say just ring up to book it on the day!

Offline stewpid

Have this at the moment with a well reviewed and popular WG. Sent her an AW email on Monday and she has yet to read it 5 days later which is annoying. She can only be initially contacted this way so can't even call and is logging into her account regularly. I get that she may be busy and get a lot of emails but to not even have opened the mail at this stage takes the piss somewhat and my money for my punt next week will be going elsewhere...

MrKeen

A girl I have got to know quite well told me that she gets dozens of e-mails everyday.  Many look genuine but are really attempts to get her to send a sexy e-mail back.  She also told me that she often gets bookings that end up as "no shows". Being practical if she has sufficient bookings from clients she knows, she tends to ignore a lot of e-mails because of time. Sometimes the same people e-mail her asking her to put even more explicit pictures on the site. She did tell me she does scan read and try to reply to genuine enquirers.

mediumjoe

Hi Stewpid, I think its all down to what you put in the subject bar that determines whether she bothers to open it or not. You are obviously literate so its not that she thinks you are stupid (get in there!)  don't know how you could do it but if you gave the impression that you were Mr nice guy millionaire, that may swing things in your favour . Perhaps you need to give up on the really popular girls, I really like to TOFTT with newbie milfs, they nearly always open and reply.  Joe

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I had a couple of e-mails out for this weekend. Slow replies to some (to say they aren't working which is fair enough) but one has read it and not replied and another simply hasn't read it but has logged on since it was sent. All these girls have positive ratings on here so it is somewhat frustrating. At least tell me if you won't see me and a reason, especially if you read the damn mail. As a side note it was basically the same message to all the girls give or take a few changes and half replied politely.

It seems to permeate all aspects of life now though. I got in contact with a company I had sent an application to and hadn't heard from them for 2 months and they just said "if you haven't heard anything assume you were unsuccessful." Applied elsewhere as a result, took the less satisfactory position and 2 weeks later the original company called to say "can you come for an interview." In some more eloquent words I told them to fuck off for bad practice.

Offline The_Don

I've only used the A/W email system a few times, due to R/B or flirts. IMO, its a waste of time and it only resulted in negative experiences.

If a W/G isn't displaying a number or willing to provide one, I just move on.

Its up W/G how they wish to conduct bookings and who they wish to see.

But don't care for or have very little use, for some part of the AW systems (emails, RB, bookings, feedback, etc). Its to open to abuse and misuse, IMO.

Currently, I won't change the way I book (and pay for) a W/G, regardless of her feedback or reviews, on A/W or UKP and UKE.

Its just the way I punt. No phone number = no booking from me. Feedback on A/W required = No booking from me.

My A/W account is 6 + years old and it has no feedback on it and its going to stay that way for some time.

I don't need some 2 liners on A/W, just to please or state I'm a punter, to a W/G

I use a phone, good manners and cash. The rest is in her hands after that point (service, attitude and VFM)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:46:53 pm by The_Don »

Offline Thechaser

Have this at the moment with a well reviewed and popular WG. Sent her an AW email on Monday and she has yet to read it 5 days later which is annoying. She can only be initially contacted this way so can't even call and is logging into her account regularly. I get that she may be busy and get a lot of emails but to not even have opened the mail at this stage takes the piss somewhat and my money for my punt next week will be going elsewhere...

Feel your pain!

The popular WG should just put "fully booked this week" etc. on her profile.

Offline Thechaser

I had a couple of e-mails out for this weekend. Slow replies to some (to say they aren't working which is fair enough) but one has read it and not replied and another simply hasn't read it but has logged on since it was sent. All these girls have positive ratings on here so it is somewhat frustrating. At least tell me if you won't see me and a reason, especially if you read the damn mail. As a side note it was basically the same message to all the girls give or take a few changes and half replied politely.

Exactly this.

I agree with other posts above about if its no reply you should just move on etc. which I usually do however, it then leaves that situation of wanting something more because you can't get it (coupled with the annoyance of not actually receiving a reply).

Offline madmania

I've learnt that ballbusting doesn't translate well into other languages and I'll often not get a reply if they can't understand/thinks im wasting their time.

Might rephrase it in future to testicle punching if I think their English might be lacking  :thumbsup:

pking_paul

A girl I have got to know quite well told me that she gets dozens of e-mails everyday.  Many look genuine but are really attempts to get her to send a sexy e-mail back.  She also told me that she often gets bookings that end up as "no shows".

Just to add I had that response too, seems like there are a lot of wannabe punters (wankers) in this world who don't even read profiles and are messing it up for real punters  :dash:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have been moving on all day.

I have sent 6 messages with no reply. One lady read 2 messages and has not replied, the others have not looked. They are all for tomorrow. A couple have numbers and the phone is off. I shall not be able to call them later when missus HP is here. So I shall have to leave my house and get in the car and drive around the corner and try and make some calls. But I do have a nice list of plans ABC for new ladies and DEF for return visits, problem is they are in different directions.

Ah well, it not tomorrow then next week,
cheers from your irrepressible HP

glasscentre2

I've come across some girls on AW who not only don't answer their e-mails, but don't answer their phones either. Ever. You do wonder if they are even real profiles or if someone set them up as a joke.

Offline The_Don

I've come across some girls on AW who not only don't answer their e-mails, but don't answer their phones either. Ever. You do wonder if they are even real profiles or if someone set them up as a joke.

It could be for a number of reasons (and other member may be able to add more)?

The profile manager (or W/G) may be away, hence no reply.

They may have back listed your account, or phone number hence (once again) no reply.

Some profiles may set up as PG scam, for generating A/W credits, etc.

Care to share some of these W/G profiles  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 07:06:20 pm by The_Don »