Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs who *really* do anal (and enjoy it)?  (Read 3531 times)

Offline Brad2020

I've come to the conclusion that too many WGs who list Anal as their service will only do this to a limited extent... E.g. put it in, and essentially just pump until you dump. Giving it the whole 'don't pull it out then put it back in' malarkey because they haven't 'prepared' and know that if you do that, something else is coming out too. Well... I like anal, I like the whole shebang, and offering a service that is reduced... That's just a bit crap really. Pun intended.

To be fair it's a bit of a hard thing to get across over a text; 'Do you do anal?: yes; 'Will you let me pull it out and gape you, then put it back in as many times as I like?'... So does anyone have any suggestions for WGs who do it and do it well, and actually enjoy getting their backdoors smashed in? So far I only know of Rubby Brazil.

Not fussed about where in London although anywhere north of the river would be better really. Thanks!

Offline hendrix

Lola Wild, MissKDD, Alexxa Vice, Silver Monica all come to mind immediately. I think they all prefer anal. All outcall though and different physiques.Veronica69a is well reviewed for anal and is an incall provider. I've not seen her, but most of my reviews will have WG's who actively enjoy anal as it's my favourite.

Offline Billy no mates

Blueberry girl also prefers anal iirc

Offline Yankee41

Read some of my reviews.  Most are anal providers.

Offline Bloodymary

In London I’ve had anal with Blueberry Girl (before I was a member so no review) and she was an excellent provider

The best anal I’ve ever had was Shanelle who was just north of London in Hatfield but she’s sadly retired - I’ve never experienced anal of the quality of Shanelle

CumfuckMyarse is a solid anal provider

Veronica is on my HL for this year

Offline JAH

If you're willing to travel up to the Waltham Cross area then Charlie aka analqueen1 is always game for some proper anal. The profile pictures are a bit crap but shes actually a pretty decent looking milf and has always provided me with a good anal service over the years that she genuinely enjoys herself too.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Lola Wild, MissKDD, Alexxa Vice, Silver Monica all come to mind immediately. I think they all prefer anal. All outcall though and different physiques.Veronica69a is well reviewed for anal and is an incall provider. I've not seen her, but most of my reviews will have WG's who actively enjoy anal as it's my favourite.

Lola Wild does incall doesn't she?

Offline hendrix

Offline Yankee41

Lola Wild does incall doesn't she?

Lola will do whatever you tell her to do lol

Offline davidgood

Read my recent 1 to 1 reviews. They are all with SPs who do anal at an inclusive price or as a reasonable extra, as they enjoy anal.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Mr Girth

MIA im Hoxton/Shoreditch is 'famous' for asking punters 'bum or pussy' when it comes to penetration.

External Link/Members Only

Offline isaac_gauss

Have you seen bud? Can’t see any reviews for her on search?
Ah, she's on a new profile. Old one has a few reviews including mine. Her new site has face pics.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294137.0