Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ChinaDoll7895 / Mia, Oxford Circus, TOFTT  (Read 2955 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038779) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline isaac_gauss

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

Price: £250 (200 per hour + anal for 50)

Summary, quoting my mini-review: "She is indeed British, and chatty, but professionally moved the meet along. Age 20 is probably accurate. Photos are representative of her physique: quite slim but not skinny, small butt and small tits. No tattoos, attractive face, sparkly strands in her hair. Pleasantly accomodated me being a lazy sod most of the time, i.e. I lie down and she rides me (cowgirl). Took it up the arse well (doggy position). Nice hard massage between rounds."

Services: OWO, FK, penetration, anal, massage, 2 rounds.

Comms: AW emails exchanged to book a time a few days in advance. Phonecall on the morning of the day, which is her requirement. Confirmed 1hr + anal. Texts to clarify location (postcode first, the usual). All very straightforward and businesslike. Wondered whether she was handling it all, and if it was really her on the phone. No reason to doubt that at this time.

The venue: working flat. Took a few flights of stairs to get up to her. Nice big bedroom, decent shower.

The meet: I texted to say I was running a little early. She let me in early, and offered me a bottle of water. First impressions were: she's cute, and she's petite. Someone in the other thread asked about her face: youthful, round, natural-style makeup. Maybe no makeup? I'm not the best judge, nor do I rate my face-describer skills, sorry. I was relieved that this isn't a B&S.

Took care of payment, and went to the bathroom to shower and to calm down. She moved to start the action without delay. I wouldn't have minded starting with a bit more chat, but perhaps I gave the opposite impression by coming out of the bathroom half naked. Progressed from kissing to blowjob (OWO) quickly. She soon got on top to ride me in a gyrating-cowgirl style. Nice compliments and pleasant moans. Shifted around in a few positions, tried a bit of doggy, and came back to cowgirl. Went for the arsehole rub to it was time for anal. Lubed up and pushed in, gently at first. Picked up the pace, fucked her hard till I came.

Break time: she offered me a massage, which I accepted. I can't really judge the technique. She was firm, it felt pleasant enough, and I appreciated her attentiveness. Chatted and cuddled a bit too, then went for the 2nd round: again mostly with her on top, cowgirl (vaginal).

Towards the end I was struggling to finish, running over the end of my time, to the point where there was a banging on the door. But she was accomodating (bouncing on me without stopping, she replied back: she's busy) and let me finish, and allowed me a final shower before hitting the road. I was left wanting more, and looking back on this and other more recent sessions, considering whether it's time to start booking longer than an hour...

Drawbacks:

- profile says no deepthroat. I miss that.
- high price (not that I think this should influence my assessment, as VFM is subjective.)
- profile suggests possible NBA/racial exclusion policy - not used against me, but this probably increased my anxiousness

Positives:

- we can actually communicate
- no tattoos (I am not anti-tattoo, I am anti-shit-tattoo, and plenty are shit. When they're common, I appreciate their absence.)
- shown to be both proactive and open to suggestions

If I've missed anything relevant, I'm happy to fill in what I can.

Offline jasckg88

Thanks for review, definitely want to see her now. The price is to be expected being british and Asian.