Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorena_aw - 2522965 - Bayswater  (Read 2741 times)

2 review(s) for Lorena_aw (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

First her link is External Link/Members Only but the day after I saw her, her profile vanished. However, she also works for some London Agencies so probably still working.

Agency links:
External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on her for a while and she had gained quite a few good reviews on AW (yeah, I know it can be pretty worthless but I believed them to be by legit punters). Add the fact that on AW she was charging £30 less than her agency prices for an hour I thought I'd go for it on Friday evening after work. Made arrangements via text mid week and made a booking on AW. Got to her place which is a few minutes from Bayswater tube and confirmed services before handing over the cash (french kissing, OWO, sex for £120) then took a shower. This is when it went downhill.

To cut a long story short, she is very inexperienced and her level of enthusiasm is about 2 out of 10.

Positives:
- Nice, secure flat.
- She is the girl in the pictures, nice body, tall and slim.
- Wore what I requested.

Negatives:
- Can't speak much English.
- Tits not 34D as advertised, felt more like a B cup.
- Barely any french kissing.
- Oral technique was shit, she puts the helmet in and wanks you into her mouth with the odd bit of head movement (but needed prompting for this).
- Sex also shit, didn't let me enter her, kept her legs as closed as possible and kept her hands in the way, however, doggy she seemed to enjoy.
- Asked for cowgirl, but she faffed around a bit then couldn't get me in :unknown:, I started to lose my hard on so she finished me with OWO / wank / CIM.
- Smelly pussy (not very bad but enough to be noticeable).

So after round 1 we tried for a little chat but it was really difficult. I managed to ask her how much time was left and she said 30 minutes so I asked for some money back. She offered me £20 but I said no, I thought 30 minutes was only £80 and asked for £40 back but she refused. After another 5 minutes I thought there's no way she's gonna make me cum again with her level of service so I cut my losses and took the £20, had another shower and left.

Next day I went to look on AW but her profile had vanished already. I felt this was because when I made the booking on AW I stated that it was for feedback purposes, so she probably sensed I was going to give her a negative. I wouldn't be surprised if she pops up soon with a new profile as she told me she plans to stay here for a year.

k

back with a new profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Verification Photo is NOT hidden!

Looks like she's doing Webchat/phonechat at no cost.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:58:57 pm by k »

stephenteh

doesn't look that good without photoshop...look at her verification pic

password02

Her veri picture actually not too bad!! - I have seen much much worse - however a shit punt is a shit punt however good or bad looking the veri picture is

Stealthshagger

is it just me or do "full size" images not work on aw today, as of an hour or less ago? the last link posted, for example, shows error in picture, but I can go to her profile and see it in small just fine.

Offline northlondonlad

i saw her on thursday , and wrote a review the same day. sorry you didn't see it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33185.0

i dont think its inexperienced, she knows whats shes doing .gets your money , then makes you want to leave.

Offline Urban_G

i saw her on thursday , and wrote a review the same day. sorry you didn't see it.

i dont think its inexperienced, she knows whats shes doing .gets your money , then makes you want to leave.
Ye, shame I didn't see it, might have put a plan B into action if I had, well, we live and learn.

And as predicted she has a new profile. Maybe I'll do some new profiles myself and sabotage her profile, it's what she deserves. :angry: :diablo:

Offline northlondonlad

sabotage sounds good. :D might have to send some letters out in the near future , to tell the people in her block ,what there lovely neighbors at #7 are doing (badly).

i bet shes sweating now :hi:

mrfixit37

Was quite interested in this girl until Iactually saw her in the flesh,  her photos are photo shopped to death if they actually are her and her place was grubby and uninviting. Walked . 

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

I wasn't too sure about the smelly pussy comments left in your report, but now it's been confirmed twice. On the plus side her profile is nearer the truth age wise and she's not advertising as Colombian. What a crock of shit. I think she is pretty, even in her verification picture, but that level of service twice in a row as well is not good enough.

Offline Urban_G

Was quite interested in this girl until Iactually saw her in the flesh,  her photos are photo shopped to death if they actually are her and her place was grubby and uninviting. Walked .
I wouldn't have said her pics were PS'd to death, they only airbrush out her imperfections, like the scarring on her chin. That was the only thing I didn't like about her facially, she was quite pretty without having to use tons of make up. You can definitely recognise her from the photo's when you meet her in the flesh.

I just hope that she realises what punters expect and changes her way, although I'm not hopeful judging by her level of experience / enthusiasm. She now knows that we do our research, so she'll have a hard time covering her tracks in future.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:09:28 pm by Urban_G »

Offline Urban_G

LOL, now her new profile has vanished.

If anyone spots a new one, post the link here :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 09:24:18 pm by Urban_G »

Offline LNDNman

Offline northlondonlad

« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 12:03:38 am by northlondonlad »

Stealthshagger

no wonder she got a new profile, she appears to have gotten her nurse's qualifications in the meantime.

Tim20

That is a joke hat she's wearing right ??? :lol:

Stealthshagger

they look like the ones they issue with medical degrees/coco pops to me. I am no expert though, honestly.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
they look like the ones they issue with medical degrees/coco pops to me. I am no expert though, honestly.
It is, but why has it got a Swiss cross on it?

Stealthshagger

It is, but why has it got a Swiss cross on it?

elite international courtesan from switzerland/colombia/romania, innit.

Offline Urban_G