First her link is https://www.adultwork.com/2522965
but the day after I saw her, her profile vanished. However, she also works for some London Agencies so probably still working.
Had my eye on her for a while and she had gained quite a few good reviews on AW (yeah, I know it can be pretty worthless but I believed them to be by legit punters). Add the fact that on AW she was charging £30 less than her agency prices for an hour I thought I'd go for it on Friday evening after work. Made arrangements via text mid week and made a booking on AW. Got to her place which is a few minutes from Bayswater tube and confirmed services before handing over the cash (french kissing, OWO, sex for £120) then took a shower. This is when it went downhill.
To cut a long story short, she is very inexperienced and her level of enthusiasm is about 2 out of 10.Positives:
- Nice, secure flat.
- She is the girl in the pictures, nice body, tall and slim.
- Wore what I requested.Negatives:
- Can't speak much English.
- Tits not 34D as advertised, felt more like a B cup.
- Barely any french kissing.
- Oral technique was shit, she puts the helmet in and wanks you into her mouth with the odd bit of head movement (but needed prompting for this).
- Sex also shit, didn't let me enter her, kept her legs as closed as possible and kept her hands in the way, however, doggy she seemed to enjoy.
- Asked for cowgirl, but she faffed around a bit then couldn't get me in
, I started to lose my hard on so she finished me with OWO / wank / CIM.
- Smelly pussy (not very bad but enough to be noticeable).
So after round 1 we tried for a little chat but it was really difficult. I managed to ask her how much time was left and she said 30 minutes so I asked for some money back. She offered me £20 but I said no, I thought 30 minutes was only £80 and asked for £40 back but she refused. After another 5 minutes I thought there's no way she's gonna make me cum again with her level of service so I cut my losses and took the £20, had another shower and left.
Next day I went to look on AW but her profile had vanished already. I felt this was because when I made the booking on AW I stated that it was for feedback purposes, so she probably sensed I was going to give her a negative. I wouldn't be surprised if she pops up soon with a new profile as she told me she plans to stay here for a year.