Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: qutting punting  (Read 7446 times)

Online akauya

While not actually quitting, I AM stopping for a few months, and the decision's already eating away at me as a few days ago I cancelled a punt I was meant to be having today with a regular, a punt I'd been looking forward to for weeks. My decision is purely financial though. For months I've been having to transfer money from my very modest savings (less than £3000, and that was BEFORE I started transferring out of it) into my current account to stop me going overdrawn before payday, but all of a sudden, reality's bitten and I realise I have to stop this hobby I enjoy so much for a few months to allow my finances to recover. Tis gonna be a very depressing few months.

Yes, finances are something that would make me stop, definitely. But us lucky sods in London we have the Soho walk ups as a last cheap resort. Would avoiding indies and sticking to parlours help? Maybe not some parlours are quite expensive too I suppose (ha I just answered my own question  :rolleyes:)

Offline GreyDave

Expensies of this hobby over time are not to be thought of (TOOO RISKY...)

A break for me has always ended up with the thought I wonder what she`d be like on the end of...
The little blue pills opened up the repeat sessions again for me but with out the finishing shots this has made me think abit about the number of shots I am able to achive in the world of punting as WG`s are generally more demanding than civies... :unknown:
You dont quit from this you just take a break until.... (or yer knob drops off :scare:)

Cornish sub

Sorry to take it back off topic. But Cornish I assumed you were a Submissive. So I assumed you would have probably been told off by a Pro$$ie at some point ??
Very good point. But while it's true that I AM a submissive, I'm not into the being told off/humiliated type of stuff. If I was, though, any telling off as part of the role play wouldn't be an actual telling off, just acting. I was just wondering what the other poster was told off for real for.

Cornish sub

Yes, finances are something that would make me stop, definitely. But us lucky sods in London we have the Soho walk ups as a last cheap resort. Would avoiding indies and sticking to parlours help? Maybe not some parlours are quite expensive too I suppose (ha I just answered my own question  :rolleyes:)
I'm not even sure if there are any parlours as such down here tbh. If anyone does know of any CHEAP ones I'd be very interested.

cockneybstrd

Very good point. But while it's true that I AM a submissive, I'm not into the being told off/humiliated type of stuff. If I was, though, any telling off as part of the role play wouldn't be an actual telling off, just acting. I was just wondering what the other poster was told off for real for.

Sorry Cornish showing my ignorance !! And yeah I get it would be all role-play !

I agree I am curious to find out what Jim was told off for too !!

Offline Daffodil

Sorry Cornish showing my ignorance !! And yeah I get it would be all role-play !

I've heard punters have been told off for all sorts of bollocks. Don't touch the hair, don't touch the nipples, don't put a finger in, don't wipe your cum on the curtains, clean the cheese from around your cock  :D

Cornish sub

I've heard punters have been told off for all sorts of bollocks. Don't touch the hair, don't touch the nipples, don't put a finger in, don't wipe your cum on the curtains , clean the cheese from around your cock  :D
Haha, does anyone actually do this? I should imagine after a few punters' worth of accumulated cum, the curtains would be like cardboard.

Online webpunter

I've heard punters have been told off for all sorts of bollocks. Don't touch the hair, don't touch the nipples, don't put a finger in, don't wipe your cum on the curtains, clean the cheese from around your cock  :D
This reminds me - have had a couple of visits to Libra Sauna in Brum.  1st visit was pukka.  2nd woeful.  It was early hours & i'd had shed loads to drink.  Frosty bird there.  Air-con was broke & a baking day - even like at 2am.  So on the job for a while - no chance of shooting my load doing this.  So she gave me a HJ & even then i had to take over.  My inebriated state wasn't helped by her attitude.  So i'm straddling her tits furiously knocking one out.  Its so hot in there.  She then says to me that some sweat just dripped onto her from me & she went nuts.  My response - WTF - if the aircon was working then i wouldn't sweat.  Decided to try & shoot my load anyway.  Finally getting close & she gets out a roll of kleenex and put a couple of sheets on her tits.  Worse than a wet wipe - least this is at the start.  A dribble literally fell out of the end of little WP

rolf32313

Funniest telling off I ever had was from a very grumpy EE quite a few years ago. She was pissed off with me as she had tried to upsell me both to the hour long service and OWO without success and the punt really went cold after that. She was being deliberately awkward and basically presented her ass to me and started to watch her pc (from memory she was kind of lying on her front but bit like a low doggie... it was a while ago!)

So basically I'm their trying to penetrate her, no help from her in a very difficult position having not warmed her up at all and she was about as wet as a desert... I try to push in a few time but she keep moving and cursing under her breath... After probably the 5th attempt she turn around and screams "Not in the ass" and then after a "babe you need to actually help me here a bit" finally guides me into her pussy... I pissed myself laughing from the second I left her flat all the way back to work!

Offline mattylondon

Punters and whores.  Neither retire, they take a break, just the length varies.
I suspect there's some truth to that. Particularly with a prossie.

Offline Daffodil

I suspect there's some truth to that. Particularly with a prossie.

Definitely true in my opinion, once a punter/prossie always a punter/prossie  :hi:

Jim Panzee

A bit lame really, sorry if its a bit anti-climatic (pardon the pun)

I purposefully ejaculated on her head and all over her Hair and there was lots of it. I had not had a wank for over a week and I had been consuming lots of Dairy products in preparation. My Nut Sack should have had Cargo Exeptionale emblazoned on it.

She was a cold fish though. She did that manouvre where they straddle you but face the other way so you are presented with an Arse, so I stuck my finger up her botty and she quickly slapped it away and said "You can cut that out!" to try and lighten the mood I started to tickle her feet but she didnt like that either.

When I came on her hair She was Livid. :lol:

I'm better behaved now. :D

Offline ForrestGump

A bit lame really, sorry if its a bit anti-climatic (pardon the pun)

I purposefully ejaculated on her head and all over her Hair and there was lots of it. I had not had a wank for over a week and I had been consuming lots of Dairy products in preparation. My Nut Sack should have had Cargo Exeptionale emblazoned on it.

She was a cold fish though. She did that manouvre where they straddle you but face the other way so you are presented with an Arse, so I stuck my finger up her botty and she quickly slapped it away and said "You can cut that out!" to try and lighten the mood I started to tickle her feet but she didnt like that either.

When I came on her hair She was Livid. :lol:

I'm better behaved now. :D

Seems, to me, she had it coming to her. Pun intended  :)

fgs

I am now living back in Manchester and with the selection of women on tap at quality parlours i am never going to be able to even if i tried!

Offline finn5555

The only time I got told of was when a pro$$ie got cum in eye! stings like fuck I'm told  :unknown:

Anyway she knew the porridge pistol was aimed at her face so why the fuck didn't she close her eyes  :dash:

Offline Tailpipe

Definitely true in my opinion, once a punter/prossie always a punter/prossie  :hi:

Would agree once you start you never really stop .

Offline mattylondon

The only time I got told of was when a pro$$ie got cum in eye! stings like fuck I'm told  :unknown:

Anyway she knew the porridge pistol was aimed at her face so why the fuck didn't she close her eyes  :dash:
Japs eye to eye. I like it! That will teach her to keep those eyes open.  :D

rogerc23

I cant imagine quitting punting now im in the habit,the only downside is worrying about sti's but even that dims over time

Offline the_exile

Difficult when you love fucking different women!

Offline Tailpipe

I cant imagine quitting punting now im in the habit,the only downside is worrying about sti's but even that dims over time

If you make omelettes you have to crack eggs , it's the risk we take for our pleasures.

Once a you get into the habit it's hard to stop for good . Some how we seem always
To revert to type .

Offline Spanish Lad

Haven't got time to read through the whole thread unfortunately but why did it ever go past the first response?   :cool:
Fair enough,  good luck. :hi:

Ben4454

I told everyone here that I quit punting because I wanted something more than just a quick fuck with a new girl...

Some told me that I would go back eventually when I got 'over it' and they were right... im over it and had a sneaky punt last week which turned out to be one of my best ones. I lasted 4 weeks at least.

rogerc23

Ironic considering my earlier post but i  am thinking of quitting.I was at the gum clinic earlier and it looks like i have a "non specific urine infection",i was told that this may not be sexually transmitted and i wont know  for two weeks but either way i just feel like cutting my losses.Cant believe after maybe 20 punts with owo i may have something when i read of the number of punts other lucky chaps on here have had without getting anything :dash:

broksonic

I am having to take a break from punting due to helping my sister and her family with their mortgage arrears. 

jimbobwood

I will never quit punting, even though I haven't had a punt for 5 weeks. I still think about punting everyday, but going to the gym/lifting weights everyday has taken over punting - given me something else to do and think about.

I've been punting for nearly two years now and I feel I'm in the very early stages of my punting journey. Punting is very exciting, and you go through so many emotions which are difficult to top. It's a never ending circle of research, planning, communicating, travelling and sex. UKP has made punting even more addictive where punters can exchange information and opinions.

rogerc23 - I hope the urine infection is nothing serious, hopefully a weeks worth of antibiotics should clear it up and take a 2 month break from punting.