Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie Loves Anal - Edinburgh  (Read 5903 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6396030) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AndyJay

Link: External Link/Members Only

Services: OWO, Protected sex, Protected anal, CIM.

Price: £90 30 minutes.

Great meeting with Annie. She lives in the Leith area of town and communication via text was very good. Easy to find apartment and I would say it is her home.

Looks wise she is an attractive MILF who is originally from South England and has the accent to match. Services were great - started off with light kissing then onto OWO which was good - not deep but good mouth and hand action. Then onto protected sex from behind before she suggested anal. She doesn't use any lube and told me she loves it up the bum!!!. She pulled her ass open and I forced myself straight it. Fucked her hard from behind before giving her a break, change of condom and then more protected sex with her on top.
Finished off with her wanking me into her mouth which she duly went and spat into the bathroom.

Really nice lady, great service and not rushed at all.

Offline Token77

Did she have any masculine features Andy ?.
I was tempted with this one but reading a few reports from the past put me off. I don't know if it is the same sp ?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118785.0
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 07:15:49 pm by Token77 »

Offline radioman33

How do them pics look masculine?.

Offline AndyJay

Did she have any masculine features Andy ?.
I was tempted with this one but reading a few reports from the past put me off. I don't know if it is the same sp ?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118785.0

Hi! No!!! no way. Annie is maybe late 40s, petite and all woman. I think she has a C section scar and kid(s) live in that flat too from what I could see.

She's definitely all woman. I was a bit concerned by the lack of pictures on the profile but was very happy when I saw her as she let me in the flat.

Offline AndyJay

That other profile is definitely not her.

Offline Token77

Cheers for that AndyJay. Maybe I just got confused when in her interview there was a question as follows
How would you describe your non-binary gender?
She answered bigender and I took this to mean that she identifies herself as both male and female.  I had never seen this question answered this way on an aw interview before and it got me wondering.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 11:10:15 am by Token77 »

Offline NW_wanderer

There was a girl in this area before called AnalovingAnnie (
External Link/Members Only ).I wonder if this is the same lady? I did actually see her once when I was in the area a few years ago (before the neg that shows up on here) and she sounds very similar. For what it's worth, I'd have left a positive (at the time) if it is her.