Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Lush Legs (aka Annie loves anal) - Bridgend TOFFT  (Read 2686 times)

2 review(s) for anal loving babe (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jester269269

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Feel slightly harsh leaving this but it's my personal view and would seen new profile and thought looked hot.
 Seems to Tour between st clears, Brigend, Port Talbot and currently showing Oxford.

Comms good hour arranged at hotel in Bridgend.

Arrived on time text for room all sorted.

Knocked at door to be told hang on, when opened the door was wearing outfit as requested.

But just did not appeal to me at all... and here's what got me running for cover.

Lucy was as eloquent on heels as I would be ice skating. Imagine a new foal that's how she led me in. She has a very masculine gruff voice and the facial looks of a man. Now I'm aware of alternative looks in make up etc. But looked truly unique.

I certainly had doubts and made my apologies saying sorry it's just not for me..

I have posted this as at the time I didn't have access to UKP and made huge error of judgement.

If anyone has met her I'd be interested to know.

fenderstrat31

I had arranged to meet her yesterday at the Bridgend hotel.
Work got in the way and I had to cancel, looks like I dodged a bullet there.
Was planning on going back next time she's here as I liked the profile but think I'll give it miss now

Jester269269

Had gone straight from the Duo!! But certainly wasn't fuck struck.
I'd have walked had it been my only booking of the day.
If you fancy visit with a TS type SP!!! But it certainly was not for me.
Yet has had some positive AW feedback.
Each to their own in this game I guess

Offline mrdiamond77

You have been busy Mr J.  :D.  Thanks for the review.

Jester269269

You have been busy Mr J.  :D.  Thanks for the review.

:D making most of the last few days MR D

Offline mrdiamond77

:D making most of the last few days MR D

Enjoy your time in the EM mate.  If you do see Mandy Foxx and Tiffany Snow give them both a good hard one from me.  :D  :thumbsup:

Jester269269

Enjoy your time in the EM mate.  If you do see Mandy Foxx and Tiffany Snow give them both a good hard one from me.  :D  :thumbsup:
:drinks:

Offline Gastroboy

Don't waste time and credits on her PG either. I did. I was curious to see her face in any photos but there are none. 50 odd photos - none naked or topless. Loads of duplicates and shit camera phone selfies all of them.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 10:26:25 am by Gastroboy »

Offline Cymro72

Damn, she is on my hotlist and seems to be touring the same places as Lush Leah. Swansea,Llandudno, St Clears and Hereford. I have seen Leah and I had a really good hour with her so I was thinking of doing the same here. Maybe I will now look elsewhere.

Jester269269

Yes I agree...
odd though she's gaining AW feedback.
But was certainly the oddest looking bird I've come across...

Jester269269

Damn, she is on my hotlist and seems to be touring the same places as Lush Leah. Swansea,Llandudno, St Clears and Hereford. I have seen Leah and I had a really good hour with her so I was thinking of doing the same here. Maybe I will now look elsewhere.

If he/she on bucket list...go for it.. but certainly had me running.

Yet AW feedback is good. Funny old game :drinks:

But it wasn't for me.. and AW age 26  :thumbsdown: