Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NAOME part of the Hungarian gang in Kingston  (Read 1891 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5479747) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline beemer44

External Link/Members Only

Location usual flats next to Sainsburys in Kingston. Either 3rd or 4 th floor flat. What’s annoying about this place is on the landing it doesn’t tell you which flat is on which floor. So you’ve gotta open the door to check the flat numbers. Booking was for 30 mins and I think £70/80 can’t remember. Happened about 2/3 weeks ago 

The Prozy literally came here with low expectations but was surprised to see it was actually the girl in the photo. Age is about right but I think she’s put a bit of timber on since the photos was done. Has a big gut that was released when the dress came off English isn’t great but passable Shower was decent enough and went into the room. Could hear others in the flat and halfway thru the punt Sergei rocked up to talk/collect his earnings.  She literally answered the phone, said sorry to me and went to see him for a couple of mins   

Services

Just went with OWO and doggy sex. It was midday so no chance was I risking RO on her after she’s probably had a few other punts. She got 2 cums out of me and was up for FK but I daeclined. Protected sex and after my pops she offered a massage. Accepted but this was only half arsed so got in the shower and left after 25 mins. She does a CIM for no extra charge

Wouldn’t probably visit again as a 1st choice but would consider as a potential backup/ good pump and dump. Mentioned that she works in Bethnal Green with Suzy/Dory and rotates between the 2. An ok punt but Sergei rocking up and the weight gain makes it a neutral

Online MisterMr

I remember this one from a punt in Stratford a few years ago.... if she has put on more weight, I don't think it suits her
Thanks for the review

Offline Cee92

I saw this sp a few weeks back, i found her very unattractive and stinking of cheap vodka so made the old 'left my wallet in the car brb' excuse and dipped. She seemed nice enough but i doubt i could have even got it up tbh.

Offline oneeyesnake