Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Naome - Stratford  (Read 1204 times)

5 review(s) for Lovely Naome  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline oneeyesnake

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Girl: her profile specifications are correct except height, she is arohnd 5'2, her boobs are natural and firm, i would estimate 34C.
Comms: good, all done via text

Location: 10 mins walking distance away from Stratford. Estate of old council flats.

Accomodation; as mentioned, old council flats which were dire. The apartment was clean. Bathroom was clean, used shower facilities both before and after.

Event: after having had a shower, i discarded the towel whilst she got out of her bra/nicker pairing. Started to kiss and she kissed with lips together..worked out she doesnt do kissing. Si got her to give me a BJ, as previosly mentioned by others, a bit toothy. This went on for 10 mins before i stopped her and lay her on her back and went for RO. She was clean with no smells / odours. Found that she tightened up her legs, not sure whether she was hurting or did not want to let herself loose. I continued until she was close to coming, i then covered and went in for mish and changed to doggy. Doggy is the best position with her as view is perfect, nice round backside which i rammed away and popped in.
Round 2, she gave me a massage that was firm. She than started to give me head, where young Jimmy boy started to awaken. We tried covered sex in a few positions. It looked i would not come the second time, but she endeavoured with bj where i popped over her boobs.

Positives: attitude
Negatives: venue, no FK, legs tighting in RO

Conclusion: would i see again? NO, reason - negatives mentioned above. Think, i will go see Suzy next time even though she is older. At least she provides all services in her list.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 07:56:22 am by oneeyesnake »