Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Sassy on AdultWork That ass!  (Read 7246 times)

Offline Fernzy

Has anyone seen her or have more information?
So tempted.
External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Welcome Fernzy  :hi:

In must say thats some introduction speech you have there, did it take you long to think it up?
Only fucking with you, really welcome.

Ive done a search for you & only found a small mention of her in one of the threads.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22289.25

Im sure some other members will be of more help to you.

Just curious but do you really find women with massive arses attractive? never seen the appeal myself  :unknown:

Offline Fernzy

Haha thanks for the welcome and for the reply. Appreciated 

Yh I don't know why. But recently loving the big bums. Can't beat an hourglass figure. But hey everyone has different tastes.

Offline Zack D

Crikey I am tempted to go along just to get some handfuls of that ass!!

Stealthshagger

it isnt really the physique known as hourglass...more likely classified as type 2 diabetes and bad knees. each to their own. business must be good for her though, she aint starving. she had so much spare chocolate she covered herself in it in one pic..and god knows it must take alot to cover that surface area. and she doesnt look the sort to prioritise spreading chocolate over snacking on it.

yorkshire123

it isnt really the physique known as hourglass...more likely classified as type 2 diabetes and bad knees. each to their own. business must be good for her though, she aint starving. she had so much spare chocolate she covered herself in it in one pic..and god knows it must take alot to cover that surface area. and she doesnt look the sort to prioritise spreading chocolate over snacking on it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stealthshagger

on the other hand, if you put some chocolate on your knob you know you are guaranteed a deep frantic  owo.

Offline Zack D

on the other hand, if you put some chocolate on your knob you know you are guaranteed a deep frantic  owo.

what if you put some whipped cream in your ass crack??

judgedredd

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stealthshagger

what if you put some whipped cream in your ass crack??

she will gobble your butthole like its the world's last malteser. let me know how it goes. just hope she doesnt eat with her fingers, hands that big going in your snickers cave will leave their mark.

Offline pumps

Id like to visit her....but im not too crazy about her face.

Would like to see some pics of it spread too.

Offline Zack D

Hmmm the new pic on her profile in her bikini showing her massive thighs and huge hips have kind of put me off for good  :P

Offline Fernzy

Yh. When I called her. She sounded rather miserable and a tad rude. Shame.

joseph26

Yeah I too am thinking about seeing. Appreciate any reviews from people who have seen her

Offline PapaSmurf

I'm a bit late to the party guys. Sassy has taken down her AW profile, but another big booty Sassy has taken her place. Is this the same Sassy?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Stealthshagger

Looks like cartman is on the game.

shes so big you could anal fist her without her noticing. The thames rising isnt tidal, its just each time she takes a shit the water level rises.

if a butterfly flapping its wings causes a hurricane on the other side of the world, I hate to think what happens when an arse that big farts.  She is so fat, I imagine licking her pussy would give you cavities.

Youll find wally before you find the clit on that. Also,she probably doesnt clean between clients, hosepipe ban and all.

Offline oohisay

I'm a bit late to the party guys. Sassy has taken down her AW profile, but another big booty Sassy has taken her place. Is this the same Sassy?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Certainly they're the same profile pics.

Offline PapaSmurf

Certainly they're the same profile pics.
Nice. I've seen Lady Sassy's name been thrown around in older threads, but no pics.
The ass looks better than I imagined.  :yahoo:

Offline asian johny bravo

Dont waste your time . Saw her about ayear ago waste of space. Looks more like a whale then human . Completely  uninterested. Crap service. Had mentioned this on another thread about her.

bml1966

Dont waste your time . Saw her about ayear ago waste of space. Looks more like a whale then human . Completely  uninterested. Crap service. Had mentioned this on another thread about her.

Thanks for that, saved me a nightmare!!!
This site very handy at times  :thumbsup: