Author Topic: Innocent_Dolly - Birmingham Tour  (Read 4006 times)


36 review(s) for Innocent_Dolly (30 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cryton123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - decent but first message went unanswered for a few days
Price - £120
Duration - 30mins

I’ve lusted after Dolly for such a long time and have had her profile in my hot list since seeing her old touring partner Aurora a couple of years back. And there’s a few porn videos of her knocking about and she’s always appealed to me, especially with that body.

Anyway a couple of weeks back she did a Birmingham tour so I took my chance and made a 30min booking. After an initial delay in replying to my first message the comms were fine and a date & time arranged easily.

Location was a tidy serviced apartment just off Broad Street and Dolly was ready on time. I was super excited about this punt because I’ve wanted to see her for so long, and I wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. She’s hot, and despite the obvious filters on her pics she’s definitely as good in the flesh.

Unfortunately the service she provides is very limiting. And to me she came across a little ‘offish’ and guarded during the punt. The service is difficult to explain but she’s clearly been escorting for years and she know all the tricks to keep you almost at arms length during the punt. And she definitely takes control of proceedings and dictates how she wants the punt to go.  For example, her kissing technique is very weird, she kisses you with an open mouth in a way that stops you kissing her back. It’s definitely not FK or DFK in anyway.

Oral both always was excellent though and she genuinely has one of the nicest pussys I've ever eaten. It’s perfectly smooth, tasted amazing and looks really tidy. And her oral on me was also a highlight.

Down to the main event and I tried a couple of positions with her which she was happy enough to swap when requested. My favourite being cowgirl because her tits are fantastic. They’re just as they look on her pics and they point to the skies. Very perky!

As the finale approached I asked her for more oral to finish and she got on her knees and gave me another good Bj until I finished in her mouth. She happily kept my cock in her mouth until I’d fully finished then jumped up, gave me some wet wipes and ran to the bathroom to spit out my deposit.

Strangely when she comes back into the room her guard had come down and she was actually a really nice girl. She was very chatty and we had a good natter as I got dressed and she was ok with me staying over a few minutes to finish our conversation.

But overall I left the punt a bit disappointed because of the way she dictated proceedings and knew all the tricks to keep me distanced.  However her oral is excellent and the CIM finish was also great.

So it’s a Neutral from me. I finally got to see her but probably wouldn’t book again.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 05:14:36 pm by Cryton123 »

Offline InMefan

I've been tempted by her but the lack of DFK means I probably won't see her. She's currently showing in Leicester.
I'd certainly love to see some of her porn videos if someone can point me in the right direction  :cool:

Offline Cryton123

Google ‘Logan Montoya’. That was her porn name  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Thanks for the review Cryton  :hi:

I'm often tempted by not so innocent Dolly but the price tends to put me off along with her appearing to be too tanned for my liking.

I assume you are aware of her past blackmailing punters?

Offline Cryton123

Thanks for the review Cryton  :hi:

I'm often tempted by not so innocent Dolly but the price tends to put me off along with her appearing to be too tanned for my liking.

I assume you are aware of her past blackmailing punters?

Yes I was aware of it, but I wasn’t worried. I used a punting phone and she had no details out of me so there was no risk. Plus I’d like to think she’s learnt from past mistakes. I’m guessing she paid the price for her involvement so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

She certainly didn’t seem the type of girl who would do such a thing nowadays.

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Yes I was aware of it, but I wasn’t worried. I used a punting phone and she had no details out of me so there was no risk. Plus I’d like to think she’s learnt from past mistakes. I’m guessing she paid the price for her involvement so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

She certainly didn’t seem the type of girl who would do such a thing nowadays.

Fair enough mate, it wouldnt put me off if I really wanted to see her but i'm not as forgiving as you.

Offline InMefan


Offline coconut101

Tempted by this one. Her past and prices are off putting.

Offline Cryton123

Tempted by this one. Her past and prices are off putting.

Her prices are high there’s no denying. As for her past, I can only speak for the half hour I spent with her but she didn’t seem the sort of person who’d do that now. And if you’re careful, as I was, she’d have no information on you anyway  :hi:

Offline The Owl

Even if I ignored her past, not like it would be a problem for me based on how I punt, she's a very expensive prostitute for a neutral.

Offline coconut101

Even if I ignored her past, not like it would be a problem for me based on how I punt, she's a very expensive prostitute for a neutral.

Exactly

Offline coconut101

Her prices are high there’s no denying. As for her past, I can only speak for the half hour I spent with her but she didn’t seem the sort of person who’d do that now. And if you’re careful, as I was, she’d have no information on you anyway  :hi:

Totally agree, I have a punting phone. Cover name, age, story etc incase they want chat ha!

Offline southern boy

She's got a front though calling herself innocent_dolly  :unknown:

Offline southern boy

She was 24 when in court in 2014 that makes her 31 now not 26 on her profile

Offline Cryton123

From what I remember from the punt, I’d say she looks more 31 than 26.

Offline Whore Master

« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 08:00:46 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Owl

I don't have a problem with forum member sharing links on the crimes an escort has committed, especially if it's against punters, but does a punting forum need a link to a story about her child getting injured in an accident?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I don't have a problem with forum member sharing links on the crimes an escort has committed, especially if it's against punters, but does a punting forum need a link to a story about her child getting injured in an accident?
No, he's just another one who joins and thinks they can post whatever they want. 

Offline Whore Master

I don't have a problem with forum member sharing links on the crimes an escort has committed, especially if it's against punters, but does a punting forum need a link to a story about her child getting injured in an accident?

That was an error, apologies.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Whore Master

No, he's just another one who joins and thinks they can post whatever they want.

Ever thought it might be an error? Why the fuck would I intentional post a link about her kid?! Totally irrelevant.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Ever thought it might be an error? Why the fuck would I intentional post a link about her kid?! Totally irrelevant.
You had the page open in order to post the link and even the link states exactly what it's about, and that was plain to see in your post, once you realised your 'error' you should have edited the post to remove it. Like I said you are just one of many new members who thinks they can post what they like.

Check what you are posting before posting it.

Offline Whore Master

You had the page open in order to post the link and even the link states exactly what it's about, and that was plain to see in your post, once you realised your 'error' you should have edited the post to remove it. Like I said you are just one of many new members who thinks they can post what they like.

Check what you are posting before posting it.

I have said all I need to. Don't insinuate that someone is lying, you could get into trouble.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Whore Master

Also, I contribute in a more meaningful way than plenty of the jokers you are trying to compare me with, i.e. those who are all take, take, take.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline southern boy

Log off and  cool off come back tomorrow  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Log off and  cool off come back tomorrow  :thumbsup:

I’m not sure he’ll be here tomorrow  :unknown: