Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever been offered bareback by a WG?  (Read 4826 times)

Offline El Jefe

Or has a WG ever started barebacking you by surprise?

Please describe the experience and what you did.

Rochdull lad

Offline Daffodil

Here are three threads for you to wade through, Hazzard.  You'll probably find the answer to your question here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8647.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13422.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=2611.0

This forum will get pretty tedious if everytime somebody starts a discussion about a topic that's been done before (which, let's face it, is the case with 99% of subjects) somebody just says, 'please read the following threads instead'...  :dash:

Offline Daffodil

I was receiving oral without one time when the girl got on all fours and suggested I fuck her doggy. No mention of a condom. I was like, 'erm, condom?' to which she seemed embarrassed and acted like she'd just forgotten.

Still not sure if it was just an innocent mistake. It seems a pretty main thing for a prossie to remember...but hey, they are prossies after all  :music:

Offline smiths

I have unfortunately a few times though not in recent years when EE WGs who didnt advertise they offered BB and i didnt mention the subject suddenly said "because i like you i want you to fuck me BB" or similar words. What i did was immediately get dressed and leave, it was a terminal passion killer. I dont want to punt with WGs i know are prepared to offer BB to punters, i dont kid myself i was or am in anyway special to such WGs, they would of offered this to other punters before me no doubt.

Offline The High Sparrow

Mate of mine from my Army days in Germany got offered bareback in brothel. Being a young, drunk squaddie, who had just come back from a gruelling six month tour of Afghanistan he thought he was invincible and so of course he accepted. This was on a Thursday. by the follwing Tuesday he had green pus coming from his schlong. The GUM clinic confirmed a couple of days later that he had caught both Gonorrhea and the clap. Quiet unfortunate for him but it gave us about 3 months of solid banter and mick taking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rochdull lad

This forum will get pretty tedious if everytime somebody starts a discussion about a topic that's been done before (which, let's face it, is the case with 99% of subjects) somebody just says, 'please read the following threads instead'...  :dash:

I'm sure I'm not the only one on here to find the reluctance of posters to search for topics which have been done before fairly tedious, too.

Offline Daffodil

I'm sure I'm not the only one on here to find the reluctance of posters to search for topics which have been done before fairly tedious, too.

Perhaps we should just close the forum to any new topics?  :dash:

If you find the thread tedious, why read it and post on it?  :dash: :dash:

Rochdull lad

I was hoping to give a hint about the Search facility to a new poster.  Hopefully, he'll use it in future before starting another thread on a subject which has almost been done to death on here.

Offline Daffodil

I was hoping to give a hint about the Search facility to a new poster.  Hopefully, he'll use it in future before starting another thread on a subject which has almost been done to death on here.

This is the first thread I came across that you started:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29816.0

A very brief search turned up the following threads, all discussing the definition of milf. I am sure there are plenty more  :rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=2040.msg28868;topicseen#msg28868
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8804.msg133014;topicseen#msg133014
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=6614.msg96734#msg96734
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9498.msg141222;topicseen#msg141222

:hi:

Rochdull lad

So'm I.

A point to you there, Daffodil.

garyrcc

Come on guys we should be embracing the noobies, a fresh discussion hurt no-one

vorian

No, in all honesty I haven't ever been offered BB but I believe that it must happen sometimes.

Offline Daffodil

No, in all honesty I haven't ever been offered BB but I believe that it must happen sometimes.

It definitely happens and it's naive to think otherwise. In addition I believe that the vast majority (if not all) are barebacking somebody, be it their boyfriend, husband, pimp, other punters, one night stands, etc.

Offline wristjob

"You don't look like you've got AIDS"

I guess that was an offer. Likely the shocked look on my face stopped the offer dead. Only the one time though.

vorian

It definitely happens and it's naive to think otherwise. In addition I believe that the vast majority (if not all) are barebacking somebody, be it their boyfriend, husband, pimp, other punters, one night stands, etc.

Totally agree , I guess you can only take responsibility for your own actions. I don't worry about what I can't influence.

richie

I've been offered BB on several occasions which is always a pleasant treat and perfectly safe as long as you remember to rub your knob thoroughly using alcohol hand cleanser afterwards. I'd suggest however that you pay special attention to your bell-end possibly employing a cotton bud for the interior of your japseye....  :thumbsup:

Offline maxxblue

FFS, I  take it you are being sarcastic?

Offline CBPaul

Not been offered to me by a prossie from AW or such like. I've heard  some offer it after several meetings because they think it will keep you going back for more, I don't see the same one enough to get to that stage but I can believe it.

Has been offered back it the days of street punting, was quite common to be offered bb for an extra tenner if they were having a slow night. In every case it was a no and then faced the problem of getting the prossie out of the car, usually accompanied with a tirade of abuse. One did remove the condom when changing positions, finished off, pulled out and there was the condom on the drivers seat.   

cockneybstrd

Yes I have been offered it by a pro. Only once. I had seen her several times and she was sucking my cock and I said time to put the condom on. And she said I was thinking as I have seen you a bit we dont need to worry about that. I declined

Never saw her again and she no longer works for the agency I booked her from

SirFrank

I've been offered BB on several occasions which is always a pleasant treat and perfectly safe as long as you remember to rub your knob thoroughly using alcohol hand cleanser afterwards. I'd suggest however that you pay special attention to your bell-end possibly employing a cotton bud for the interior of your japseye....  :thumbsup:

Alcohol hand gel is pretty ineffective at disinfecting unclean hands. They have to be thoroughly washed first with soap and water and then hand rub applied. Plus this whole concept is ludicrous because you are basing this theory on your cock being waterproof. If of course you are talking shit then please ignore me

SirFrank

Yes I have been offered it by a pro. Only once. I had seen her several times and she was sucking my cock and I said time to put the condom on. And she said I was thinking as I have seen you a bit we dont need to worry about that. I declined

Never saw her again and she no longer works for the agency I booked her from

I always take the view that I'm not that special and if she's offered it to me she's offered it to others too

cockneybstrd

I always take the view that I'm not that special and if she's offered it to me she's offered it to others too

Exactly if she would bareback me she would probably bareback Abdul Sadgit and the rest of the fucking numpty gang

richie

Alcohol hand gel is pretty ineffective at disinfecting unclean hands. They have to be thoroughly washed first with soap and water and then hand rub applied. Plus this whole concept is ludicrous because you are basing this theory on your cock being waterproof. If of course you are talking shit then please ignore me

It was sarcasm SF, meant to be tongue in cheek   :)

yorkshire123

On current running threads i agree with RL on pointing out that another discussion is in progress, not sure what defines current in the world of UKP as discussion move at quite a rapid pace.

As I'm a lazy fucker so i will copy & paste my answer to the "rubbing clit thread" as it seems relevant to both.

I have only had one very near BB clit rubbing incident.

After visiting a Thai girl for 6 occasions i realised that she was pushing the boundaries more & more.

Visit 1,2 & 3 - Solo shower, massage, covered oral & peck peck kissing.
Visit 4 - Shared shower, OWO, covered sex & FK
Visit 5 - Shared bath (already prepared) OWO, covered sex & DFK (no time wasting massage)
Visit 6 - As above but this time she did a sexy lap dance after the bath, this is when the incident very nearly happened, i had a "what the fuck" moment & she apologised profusely but seemed a little confused about my reaction. Shrugged it off & back to the same as visit 5.

Driving home i made a conscious decision not to return & i haven't been back to see her since that episode.

What I'm trying to say (rather poorly) is that like most things in life complacency & familiarity can lead to the unexpected & both parties need to be on their guard. Im sure even prossie's get lost in the moment on rare occasions too?

Not really offered verbally but i have no doubt that BB would have taken place if i had allowed it to.
Any offer of BB from a prossie would have me running for the hills  :scare:

SirFrank

It was sarcasm SF, meant to be tongue in cheek   :)

:thumbsup: I thought that maybe the case when I was half way through, which was why I added in my last bit

rolf32313

I think anyone who has been punting a number of years will get offered BB at some point especially if they are seeing someone regularly and the sex has evolved from a "scripted GFE" to something a bit more real. It's natural human emotions to start this sort of encounter very scared the other half has every STD in the book then over time you start to trust and see them as a normal "human being".

Their was a really good article published in a medical journal few years ago on people being treated for STD coming back from Thailand, These people had started the week using protection as they had seen their companion as a STD infested whore who would shag anything for a few pounds! but by the middle of the week they were forgoing protection as the longer they spend with the companion the more their perception of her changed from STDD infected whore to a virginal princes doing this for the first time with them...

I would never tell anyone not to BB but I'd advise asking yourself Why you? if the answer is because you have an extra £30 in you wallet then you are likely to be stirring a lot of sticky porridge in her mixing bowl with your wand,

Offline smiths

I think anyone who has been punting a number of years will get offered BB at some point especially if they are seeing someone regularly and the sex has evolved from a "scripted GFE" to something a bit more real. It's natural human emotions to start this sort of encounter very scared the other half has every STD in the book then over time you start to trust and see them as a normal "human being".

Their was a really good article published in a medical journal few years ago on people being treated for STD coming back from Thailand, These people had started the week using protection as they had seen their companion as a STD infested whore who would shag anything for a few pounds! but by the middle of the week they were forgoing protection as the longer they spend with the companion the more their perception of her changed from STDD infected whore to a virginal princes doing this for the first time with them...

I would never tell anyone not to BB but I'd advise asking yourself Why you? if the answer is because you have an extra £30 in you wallet then you are likely to be stirring a lot of sticky porridge in her mixing bowl with your wand,

No regular i have punted with have offered me BB, in my case it was EE WGs i had never punted with before.

Offline GreyDave

When I started punting back in the 70`s it was often on offer some times with no extra cost :scare:

It was a diffrent thing mid 80`s when I remember one girl not wanting me to suck her tits as I had shaved and it could be a risk with cuts...

Only itch Ive ever got was from an ex when they wanted a f buddy ( I was a mug) :unknown:

willbred

Happened to me just the once, with a girl whom, up 'til then I had been seeing regularly over 10 years ago. She was, I thought, about to slip the condom on but suddenly jumped straight onto me. I was soooo surprised, she had completed a couple of bounces before I extractaed myself and left. There had been no advance warning or previous suggestion whatsoever that BB was on the cards. I went to the GUM clinic, got the all clear, suffered abstinence for a period and put it down to experience. I did, however, notice just afterwards she started advertisng BB enthusiastically.

rolf32313

... I did, however, notice just afterwards she started advertisng BB enthusiastically.
I hate it when that happens, I had one encounter where on third meet she got on top and started rubbing her clit and slit with my cock, I was nervous to start with but after few seconds realised what she was doing, then unannounced she did an "up and in" move bottomed out taking me BB, she got a few bounces in before I managed to withdraw and finish my self by hand before making my excuses and leaving. She said on way out something to the tune that it was actually now ok to cum inside her now as she had pills and she was going to start to offer this as an extra for +£20 but as a old customer it would be inc in price for me. I never returned but she's still active in the London area offering BB...

Offline danny.simons

One of the Thai girls in London lapdanced for me and held my cock while rubbing it along her pussy (and over her arsehole actually) but never actually made a move to go bareback. I didn't ask for her to do this, but I went with it.

Personal preference, but even if it was on offer I wouldn't actually go for it.

Offline mattylondon

Offline NIK

Not sure what all this is about recently but we have had a number of punters who reckon there are loads of 'predatory' prossies only too eager to surreptitiously slip it in and bareback unsuspecting punters. Why they would want to do this I'm not quite sure.  :unknown:

Could it be fantasy in some cases?  In all my punts I've never been 'surprised' in this way.

broksonic

Only a WG who has no regards to her or your health , would even consider offering bareback

Rochdull lad

I've posted on here before that a mutual friend of Hp and myself gave me me a BB service on the last time I saw her; the day when she told me that she was retiring and our session would be our final one.

The sensation I felt that afternoon was significantly different from any I'd enjoyed before.  But that didn't stop me going for a check-up at the clinic the following week.

Offline Steely Dan

It happened to me while in the shower with a WG after a very enjoyable punt.  I don't know what was going on in her head but I think it was a combination of drugs, true blonde stupidity "hi, I'm barbie", and thinking I could be her new sugar daddy.  Probably tries it on every few guys.  Lucky escape. Can't buy a thrill sometimes.