Author Topic: Lily @ Lady Janes Failsworth  (Read 4159 times)

Offline Thearwickian

Location Down market parlour on main road between Oldham and Manchester.

Price  £30 for 20mins

The lady Quite tall and slim, long hair, false lashes, some tats, pumped up lips, bit of a baby belly, small boobs with bullet nipples.

Comms Called to book but it really was just turn up and see whose available.

The meet I fancied a walk on the sleazy side so arrived for a bit of morning fun. There were 3 girls in reception having a Maccies. I picked Lily as the other 2 said nothing and didn't seem bothered. Lily was at least funny to talk to. On the phone I had requested kissing and HR as the main events and got told that all girls do that. In the room Lilly went straight for some rough hand action so I slowed her down a bit. She said she couldn't kiss as she'd just had her lips done. She then did at bit of OW which didn't really interest me. Got a bit of a suck on those big nipples. Highlight was me straddling her and wanking onto her belly and boobs.

Verdict It could have been a low neutral on basis of services received but I've got for neg as the services offered didn't match those promised.


Online Bustydusty

It really is an absolute piss take for her to say no kissing because of something she chose to do - Don’t fuckin work then :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
This place looks like a proper shit tip from the main rd, despite that i still fancy a visit, i'm partial to a cheap, sleazy parlour when the mood takes.
Might try & get a visit to this one, Tropical Palms & Scarletts in August just for the experience.

Thanks for the review by the way, good to see these under the radar places reviewed  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 12:16:03 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

This place looks like a proper shit tip from the main rd, despite that i still fancy a visit, i'm partial to a cheap, sleazy parlour when the mood takes.
Might try & get a visit to this one, Tropical Palms & Scarletts in August just for the experience.

To call this place a shit hole would be an insult to every other shit hole out there. I've only been once & that was enough.

When i went the entrance was strewn with broken glass & used laughing gas canisters. In the reception area the carpets & furniture looked like they should have been sent to the tip in 1980. The room i used had a ceiling that looked like it was going to come down in the very near future. Walls also looked like they may cave in at any moment. The bathroom had a non working toilet & no hot water, appeared that it hadn't been cleaned in the last decade.

Amazed the place gets enough business to keep running. I think it's been there a while though so must appeal to some. Scarletts is a luxury parlor compared to this place.

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
To call this place a shit hole would be an insult to every other shit hole out there. I've only been once & that was enough.

When i went the entrance was strewn with broken glass & used laughing gas canisters. In the reception area the carpets & furniture looked like they should have been sent to the tip in 1980. The room i used had a ceiling that looked like it was going to come down in the very near future. Walls also looked like they may cave in at any moment. The bathroom had a non working toilet & no hot water, appeared that it hadn't been cleaned in the last decade.

Amazed the place gets enough business to keep running. I think it's been there a while though so must appeal to some. Scarletts is a luxury parlor compared to this place.

But apart from all that it was great eh??  :lol: :lol:
I'll get my Hazmat suit ready to wear if i visit  :D

Offline RogerHealey

But apart from all that it was great eh??  :lol: :lol:
I'll get my Hazmat suit ready to wear if i visit  :D

Lady Jane's : where Covid fears to tread....

Offline wilburs horse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 364
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
You can't compare Scarletts to this.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fbarge

HEY - A review on the most run down sleaziest dump in Manchester. Thanks TA DA!

I went a few times around 4 years ago when I wanted a mature CIM included specialist at midnight - it was a Uber shit tip
Chloes up the road was the same
I assume Roms are de riguer there now?

Place owned by the guy who owns liaisons I heard?

Thanks again for the review


Offline Backstreetboy

No - superannuated mill girls I think - and yes!

Online Bustydusty

HEY - A review on the most run down sleaziest dump in Manchester. Thanks TA DA!

I went a few times around 4 years ago when I wanted a mature CIM included specialist at midnight - it was a Uber shit tip
Chloes up the road was the same
I assume Roms are de riguer there now?

Place owned by the guy who owns liaisons I heard?

Thanks again for the review
I went to chloe’s years ago just the once - was shit but compared to this maybe was good  :unknown:

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198

Offline wilburs horse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 364
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Not been past Chloes for a while, last I heard the building was in a state of disrepair and not used.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Not been past Chloes for a while, last I heard the building was in a state of disrepair and not used.

 :thumbsup:

Offline strokeyjoe

Drove past here the other day, scaffolding up all around the building. I'm going to assume it isn't open at the moment. Whether it will reopen as lady Jane's, who knows  :unknown: had a few good punts there in my youth, but will happily agree it was a shit hole, lol

Offline Dickled

Talking of such places does anybody know if Silks in Chadderton and Indulge in Dukinfield are still open?

Offline Backstreetboy

Lady Janes now operates from Lisisons in Rochdale - or did - It seemed to open when they could get girls- and punters - at the same time. Failsworth is desrcribed as closed for good - apartment conversion under way??

Silks - now a late night operation. I made the mistake of trying it and met Lily and then Mercedes - ex Lady Janes both (?) Put me off for life - but Silks do have occasional good uns like Kiera or Louise.

Indulge - sorry - no idea!

Online Bustydusty

Talking of such places does anybody know if Silks in Chadderton and Indulge in Dukinfield are still open?
Indulgence? In dukinfield
Not been for years but used to see many of the girls from there at parties in Reddish

Have you tried phoning?

Offline Geoff800

Indulge been shut for a while, think since the lockdown.