Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadine  (Read 1246 times)

Glasgow01

Anyone remember Nadine? She disappeared a couple of years ago after working out of a flat up from the SECC

Had a few tattoos (think one was Sean Connery) and a very sexy young lady.

I'm looking for something similar or if better to track her down.
Great OWO and seemed to enjoy herself.

Stewie25

she's back with the same agency, I saw her a week ago and had a brilliant time with her

Offline tazman1002001

Hey Nadine......these postings from you arent suspicious at all....

First you plant the seed a few months ago asking about yourself....."oh wonder what ever happened to that gorgeous Nadine".....

Then......surprise surprise (my homage to Cilla) another TOTALLY NEW POSTER  :dash: :dash: just happens to know that you are back with the agency.....what a coincidence  :sarcastic:

And the final surprise is a glowing positive review ..... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63700.0 and I like the bit you put in your own review Nadine "I think the girl is probably a couple of years younger than her profile"....... Don't hold back telling us how good you are lol.

Am I just being a bit suspicious or does this sound like a lot of bull shit self promotion from Nadine?

After saying all that....Nadine what i would say is that if those body pics are real and upto date then wow ....... But £150 per hour is just too much for me.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 07:09:15 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline pilgrim

Now that is a first !! A prossie turning out to be a few years younger than her advertised age!!  Wonders will never cease.

Stewie25 states she has a few tattoos yet the profile says "No" tattoos, another example of misinformation on the profile from this agency External Link/Members Only  No mention of CIM but she does do Anal.

I think most of the photos are 5 years old except for the one sitting on the edge of the bed with black stockings and purple bra.  You can hear the photographer saying "Stomach in, chest out".  What a waste of money paying for a new set of pics and only being able to use one!!

Offline nike

She does have a cracking body,  even the one on the edge of the bed.  What's she like facially?