Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this stunner? AW XXX Roxy XXX  (Read 1673 times)

Offline samneil15

External Link/Members Only
Stunning girl and cheap prices??

Mate she looks like she's part of the Hungarian/Romanian pimped crew in Bolton. Wouldn't go near em, the rates are to draw in suckers.

Be careful.

Offline scutty brown

Mate she looks like she's part of the Hungarian/Romanian pimped crew in Bolton. Wouldn't go near em, the rates are to draw in suckers.

Be careful.

Exactly
Just avoid

Offline Typhoonred12

I was thinking of seeing her yesterday and phoned her . She did'nt answer but 5 minutes later I received a message giving a Bolton postcode and the services she offers. I didn't go to see her as I did not have enough time to spare. She looks great but I'm a bit hesitant about taking the risk  having read this thread

Offline sir wanksalot

Definitely Romanian/Hungarian.

She won't be in town for long so she has no need to encourage repeat business with a good service.

I also suspect bareback will be on the cards.............leave well alone mate.

There's fuck all in Bolton at the moment unless you try the Thai girls and most of them offer only happy endings.

Offline scutty brown

Definitely Romanian/Hungarian.

She won't be in town for long so she has no need to encourage repeat business with a good service.

I also suspect bareback will be on the cards.............leave well alone mate.

There's fuck all in Bolton at the moment unless you try the Thai girls and most of them offer only happy endings.

Hungarian
Owned by the usual gang

Offline NorthWestLad994

Offline boltonagain

[quote There's fuck all in Bolton at the moment unless you try the Thai girls and most of them offer only happy endings.
[/quote]

If you’re looking for a f/s Thai in Bolton I would recommend this girl who’s back for a visit, can’t review as it’s too long ago but I’ve seen here a few times in the usual places off Chorley Old are and she is shit hot, loads of fun and goes like a train

Offline Sadd87

f you’re looking for a f/s Thai in Bolton I would recommend this girl who’s back for a visit, can’t review as it’s too long ago but I’ve seen here a few times in the usual places off Chorley Old are and she is shit hot, loads of fun and goes like a train

Any idea on cost of extras? She's gorgeous.

Offline boltonagain

only extra is £20 for owo, no idea about anal as it isn't my thing, but she will put a vibe up yours

Offline scutty brown

[quote There's fuck all in Bolton at the moment unless you try the Thai girls and most of them offer only happy endings.

If you’re looking for a f/s Thai in Bolton I would recommend this girl who’s back for a visit, can’t review as it’s too long ago but I’ve seen here a few times in the usual places off Chorley Old are and she is shit hot, loads of fun and goes like a train

profile gone