Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy (Hungarian) - Bolton  (Read 1936 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6052065) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only
Cost £40 for 15 minutes
Location is near Bolton School off Chorley New Road
Her place is a sparsely furnished bedsit.
Comms were a couple of text messages and then a text to say I'd arrived at the location before she let me in.
I wouldn't bother with this one TBH. Pictures have been taken at flattering angles and in person she's an overweight surely cow.
BJ was OWO but she tried her best to do OW even though her initial message says she does OWO. A couple of minutes of sucking and it was on with a condom for missionary sex. As her gut kept getting in the way of building up any rhythm, I ended up finishing myself off by wanking.
Save your cash and see someone else. Not recommended
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 09:43:15 am by dadio »

Offline samneil15

As expected - All the signs are there, I do not bother with Bolton Eastern Block girls, they are generally pimped or crack addicts or both....

Offline DDDD2

That's a shame about this one, younger blondes like her are what I'm looking for when I get down there, still might give her a try but go for doggy instead, but I know, I have been warned.

Offline Typhoonred12

"I wouldn't bother with this one TBH. Pictures have been taken at flattering angles and in person she's an overweight surely cow."

She looks great in the photos , how old is she would you say and are her tits as big as they look
I might have a go as I'm overweight and surly too

Offline dadio

She looks great in the photos , how old is she would you say and are her tits as big as they look
I might have a go as I'm overweight and surly too

I would say she's in her 20's, but as she's a big lass, it's difficult to accurately say. Her tits are big but whilst she was sucking my cock lying down, she kept using her hands to cover them. I'm guessing she doesn't like them being played with. I should have mentioned in my initial post that the pictures on her ad flatter her. She's no way as good looking in person IMO.
Up to you mate at the end of the day, but I'd avoid based on the fact the service is shit and she's a miserable cow going through the motions.
Oh and I should mention, once done, I asked to wash myself and she pointed me to the kitchen sink to wash my cock in!!   :rolleyes:

Offline FriarBellows

That's a shame about this one, younger blondes like her are what I'm looking for when I get down there, still might give her a try but go for doggy instead, but I know, I have been warned.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

As expected - All the signs are there, I do not bother with Bolton Eastern Block girls, they are generally pimped or crack addicts or both....

This is another belonging to that trafficking gang.
Another £20 and you could probably have had her bareback, irrespective of the likes list

Offline ISTS2005

I asked to wash myself and she pointed me to the kitchen sink to wash my cock in!!   :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :dash: