Author Topic: Palomaxx - Birmingham: Jewellery Quarter (A Double Negative)  (Read 65067 times)


62 review(s) for Palomaxx (48 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bonatempora

Everything you and Paloma say is just one side each of a self serving story. If you somehow remain a member of UKP you'll go full circle and post a similar credibility destroying review of another escort you thought was special where you can't help but keep coming back to it to try and paint yourself as an even bigger victim of your own stupidity.

I'm really not trying to play victim here. I've said many times before I hold my hands up for the part I played. Yes, me and Paloma will both come across as self-serving. I said to her yesterday and I'll say it again: I don't need another argument and especially not on here now.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline The Owl

I had a decent punt as well when I bought a regular of mine a sausage and egg McMuffin meal wonder what I’d have got if it was a double sausage & egg

I could never give an escort a sausage that won't mine. It may make me feel insecure. I might even end up posting a long winded negative review about how she paid the sausage more attention than me, making me feel unloved in the 30 minutes I was there to fuck her inbetween Steve, Dave, John and Steve Dave-John.

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
I gave an escort a cheap bag of Haribo at the start of a punt once. She shagged my brains out and swallowed my spunk with glee. We also don't have any contact outside of punting. It's all about picking the right escort.
Same thing. I brought a SP a multipack of prawn cocktail Skips (just happened to be in my boot left behind from shopping). She frowned as they were presented but then would proceed to enthusiastically fuck the living shit out of me. Unbelievable,  I still think about her. ☹
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonatempora

Wow. Now there’s claims I attempted to smack OP up. You could have just left, you knew where the door was :lol:

So now you’ve claimed I was ‘borderline psychotic’ and almost assaulted you? Why send me a fluffy email a few days later then apologising for what you did and how you’ll happily be there for me?

Playing the email card again are we? Well you know what read it again. Maybe some intellect will get through to you and I don't mean that to come across as patronising.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline The Owl

I'm really not trying to play victim here. I've said many times before I hold my hands up for the part I played. Yes, me and Paloma will both come across as self-serving. I said to her yesterday and I'll say it again: I don't need another argument and especially not on here now.

So tapout properly and prey that the admin team make another mistake by letting you stay here.

You're in serious need of a reality check and you won't find it punting or on a punting forum.

Online Dock

I had a decent punt as well when I bought a regular of mine a sausage and egg McMuffin meal wonder what I’d have got if it was a double sausage & egg

Imagine what she would have done if you bought her a quarter Pounder

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Playing the email card again are we? Well you know what read it again. Maybe some intellect will get through to you and I don't mean that to come across as patronising.

I’ve read it. I have a screenshot of the PM you sent me here too. Do you want me to post that as well? How sorry you were for making personal comments and how you’re really hoping me and my ‘fella’ in TURKEY work out?
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonatempora

Everyone can take the piss outta the chocolate I got her. I literally picked it up when I withdrew the cash as I knew she had a sweet-tooth. There really was nothing more to it. My review only pointed out how "someone" was unappreciative then started talking about £500 gifts.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish


Online Charlie Chalk

I know I said I'd tapout fellas but, in my defence I have to add it did not take me 40 minutes to leave her place. She argued with me for 30 of those minutes, then tried to get me to change her mind for 5 and it took me 5 minutes to leave (whilst gathering my stuff).
I think you may be genuinely somewhere on the autistic scale, based on the above and other posts. You just don’t seem to get it, so let me spell it out for you:

1) You yourself said you left “after 40 minutes of hell”

2) 30 mins of arguing, then 5 mins of her trying to get you to change your mind followed by 5 mins of gathering your stuff (how much stuff did you have that it took 5 whole mins to gather up) is a total of 40 mins. None of which would have been pleasant.

3) You’re really trying to make yourself look better by saying it “only” took you 30 mins to get out of her place? It was immediately apparent that she didn’t want you there so you should have left after 2 mins, not 30! You had no reason to prolong the meeting if the atmosphere was that bad. It was obvious there was still bad blood and therefore the punt wasn’t going to be up to much even if you somehow ironed it out, so why stay and argue it out when it was obvious she wanted you out??

None of which justifies her having someone threaten you, which we now know is what happened. Trying to justify it by saying she didn’t know how far it would go is silly - did she think her friend was going to just ask nicely? She knew the kind of word he was going to have and therefore sanctioned it. Awful behaviour.

You need to give up punting. Paloma needs to give up escorting (having someone threaten a punter is totally unacceptable). Neither of you seem to have the faintest idea of where to draw the line in the SP/SS relationship. I doubt either of you will escape a banning from here now, and it would be well deserved in both cases.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 12:16:33 pm by Charlie Chalk »

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
I’ve just heard Netflix have bought the rights to this for they newest drama. Hugh grant leads.  :hi:

Offline bonatempora

I’ve read it. I have a screenshot of the PM you sent me here too. Do you want me to post that as well? How sorry you were for making personal comments and how you’re really hoping me and my ‘fella’ in TURKEY work out?

Thought you deleted it? So why would you have a screenshot as you were probably sharing it around. Yes, being the bigger person after the 5th. There's no harm in apologising, it doesn't make you weak you know. Clearly, you're just easily offended though so I felt there was a need to apologise. You're gas-lighting now. That PM was a farewell message based on the fact that you had blocked me.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline PunterNumber69

Can you both just STOP?

I'm tired of the bitching from both sides. This could keep going for another 20 pages.  It's really going nowhere and not changing anyone's mind.

Just go your separate ways and never cross paths again.

Thanks

Please can this thread be locked?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 12:24:33 pm by PunterNumber69 »

Offline bonatempora

I'll call it a day if Paloma does.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cryton123

External Link/Members Only

LN with her take

So it sounds like Paloma has made an enemy out of a friend from all this.

The whole thing’s a total fucking train wreck and exposes the OP, Paloma and Lilith as scheming, sly, backstabbing arseholes.  I doubt we’ll ever fully get to the truth because it sounds like they all have shit on each other.

As the old saying goes, if you sleep with dogs you’ll catch fleas.

Offline bonatempora

I think you may be genuinely somewhere on the autistic scale, based on the above and other posts. You just don’t seem to get it, so let me spell it out for you:

1) You yourself said you left “after 40 minutes of hell”

2) 30 mins of arguing, then 5 mins of her trying to get you to change your mind followed by 5 mins of gathering your stuff (how much stuff did you have that it took 5 whole mins to gather up) is a total of 40 mins. None of which would have been pleasant.

3) You’re really trying to make yourself look better by saying it “only” took you 30 mins to get out of her place? It was immediately apparent that she didn’t want you there so you should have left after 2 mins, not 30! You had no reason to prolong the meeting if the atmosphere was that bad. It was obvious there was still bad blood and therefore the punt wasn’t going to be up to much even if you somehow ironed it out, so why stay and argue it out when it was obvious she wanted you out??

None of which justifies her having someone threaten you, which we now know is what happened. Trying to justify it by saying she didn’t know how far it would go is silly - did she think her friend was going to just ask nicely? She knew the kind of word he was going to have and therefore sanctioned it. Awful behaviour.

You need to give up punting. Paloma needs to give up escorting (having someone threaten a punter is totally unacceptable). Neither of you seem to have the faintest idea of where to draw the line in the SP/SS relationship. I doubt either of you will escape a banning from here now, and it would be well deserved in both cases.

Wow resorting to calling someone autistic that's a whole new low. How many times do I have to say it... it escalated and wasn't made apparent in 2 minutes. Your slight bias shows.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bhampunt19


You need to give up punting. Paloma needs to give up escorting (having someone threaten a punter is totally unacceptable). Neither of you seem to have the faintest idea of where to draw the line in the SP/SS relationship. I doubt either of you will escape a banning from here now, and it would be well deserved in both cases.

I can't believe I've just read 8 / 9 pages of this haha. The guys clearly needs some help and it actually emphasises the danger escorts have to face from creepy obsessive men. I actually think threatening a punter IS acceptable when they have crossed a line and it's bordering on erratic behaviour. I just can't quite get my head around how people aren't seeing straight through his story with his previous issues as well.

Entertaining yet frustrating thread - would give it a 7/10

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Ffs really, op and sp need to tap out. It’s going round and round now not adding anything at all.

Don’t think many actually give a shit anymore. None of it adds up, on either side.

Both should get a 7 day ban minimum just to let this thread die. 8 pages in and going. Never read so much in my life

Offline jay121

You need to give up punting. Paloma needs to give up escorting (having someone threaten a punter is totally unacceptable). Neither of you seem to have the faintest idea of where to draw the line in the SP/SS relationship. I doubt either of you will escape a banning from here now, and it would be well deserved in both cases.


struggling to see the slight bias

Offline Cryton123

I can't believe I've just read 8 / 9 pages of this haha. The guys clearly needs some help and it actually emphasises the danger escorts have to face from creepy obsessive men. I actually think threatening a punter IS acceptable when they have crossed a line and it's bordering on erratic behaviour. I just can't quite get my head around how people aren't seeing straight through his story with his previous issues as well.

Entertaining yet frustrating thread - would give it a 7/10

Neutral or Positive?  :unknown: :lol:


Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
I'll call it a day if Paloma does.

I think if you stop it will then die down shortly after. You the oxygen you keep given giving new fuel.

Offline bonatempora

I think if you stop it will then die down shortly after. You the oxygen you keep given giving new fuel.

Okay, I'll keep it cool from my end. :timeout:
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Punterperson1971

Wow. Now there’s claims I attempted to smack OP up. You could have just left, you knew where the door was :lol:

So now you’ve claimed I was ‘borderline psychotic’ and almost assaulted you? Why send me a fluffy email a few days later then apologising for what you did and how you’ll happily be there for me?
Was the emails via AW if so screen shot them and out them on here

Offline bonatempora

Was the emails via AW if so screen shot them and out them on here

And posts like this help down with the dying down of the thread?

See what I said about entertainment.

The emails are already on here.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Punterperson1971

And posts like this help down with the dying down of the thread?

See what I said about entertainment.

The emails are already on here.
I must have glossed over them in all the pages of stuff at minute

Offline Punterperson1971

And posts like this help down with the dying down of the thread?

See what I said about entertainment.

The emails are already on here.
I for one don’t believe you,the way you’ve come across nah not buying it you need serious help mate

Offline Cheltclient

I agree, the constant back and forth isn’t really helping either party. If someone books an hour and gets a shit service, a review does a lot of good for the rest of us. But this isn’t really that, is it? The negative is focused upon the souring of the ‘relationship’ between SP and client, which I think all would agree crossed certain boundaries that should be in place for this kind of transaction. If I was a new client thinking of booking Paloma for an hour, would this really impact my decision? I’m not sure it would. Book. Arrive. Have fun. Ensure discretion. Leave.

Honestly OP, I’m not going to be quite as critical as others. We can all get into silly situations. But I just don’t know what you’re trying to achieve here. In some ways I applaud some of your honesty, as some of your admissions don’t paint you in the greatest of lights. But I would really recommend you tap out properly and move on. Regardless of what is true and what isn’t, it’s just starting to feel like a vendetta and I doubt a lot of what you claim you’ve experienced is going to affect the average, sensible punter.

Offline Moby Dick

Same thing. I brought a SP a multipack of prawn cocktail Skips (just happened to be in my boot left behind from shopping). She frowned as they were presented but then would proceed to enthusiastically fuck the living shit out of me. Unbelievable,  I still think about her. ☹
Prawn fishy breath not good.

Offline Walsalllad15

Jesus.... this thread goes on abit. I was worried I'd miss the start of the Cup Final.

Think OP needs to chill out abit, several times he's said he's moving on and not messaging but keeps going on. That makes you sound abit crazy and obsessed with the girl.

What I don't understand is, if he didn't have a good time before,  why rebook for longer and more money.  She did the right thing giving his money back, that way she has closed the matter and tried to put it to a end. Also him staying around and not leaving for a while is completely crazy.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Thank fuck i don't punt in the West Midlands, what they putting in the water there???  :crazy:  :wackogirl:

Offline alabama1

Okay, I'll keep it cool from my end. :timeout:

Do you want to change it to a positive ?

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
What utter bollocks this thread is.

FFS how many more times do we have to be reminded that all us punters are, and should be, to the whores is walking cash machines.

It's what a proper whore does is focus on the cash as that's why her legs are open.

Well done MsP for rinsing him dry.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For those that don't get it here are the rules.

Rule1

PAY

Rule 2

PODGE

Rule 3

PISS OFF

The three P's of punting FULL STOP.

DO NOT HAVE FURTHER CONTACT until the next punt.

END OF.

FFS the lasses don't want saving and much as they can be friendly it's all part of the act.

They are not our friends they're our WHORES.

Any punter that forgets this and allows himself to get involved gets what he deserves RINSED !!!

As for the threats.  :bomb: :dash: :dash: :bomb:



« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 01:39:35 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Toolshed

SP does her job and is nice to punter
Punter clearly has issues with his interactions and relationships with people and falls in love with SP.
SP sees this and uses it to her advantage (it is business after all, her aim is to make money to pay bills)
Punter takes this ‘stringing along’ too far and gets weird
SP tells him to fuck off as he’s getting a bit stalkery and generally odd
SP’s boyfriend tell punter to fuck off in no uncertain terms (I can’t imagine he was literally going to ‘fuck your family’)
Punter does classic jilted lover thing of telling everyone what an ‘arsehole’ she is
SP defends herself
All goes on for 9 fucking pages and none of us are going to get that time back

Move it along people, nothing to see here

 :dash:

Offline Toolshed

What utter bollocks this thread is.

FFS how many more times do we have to be reminded that all us punters are, and should be, to the whores is walking cash machines.

It's what a proper whore does is focus on the cash as that's why her legs are open.

Well done MsP for rinsing him dry.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For those that don't get it here are the rules.

Rule1

PAY

Rule 2

PODGE

Rule 3

PISS OFF

The three P's of punting FULL STOP.

DO NOT HAVE FURTHER CONTACT until the next punt.

END OF.

FFS the lasses don't want saving and much as they can be friendly it's all part of the act.

They are not our friends they're our WHORES.

Any punter that forgets this and allows himself to get involved gets what he deserves RINSED !!!

As for the threats.  :bomb: :dash: :dash: :bomb:

Abso-fuckin-lutely

Offline Moby Dick

Thank fuck i don't punt in the West Midlands, what they putting in the water there???  :crazy:  :wackogirl:
Love juice

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Prawn fishy breath not good.
Once you empty the 6 packets into a pout pourri bowl, there are no hygiene issues.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Punting is simple but when you start talking of character assassinations you really have overstepped a line.
I'm seeing someone tonight. £40 for 15 minutes. I can't wait.
😳🥴💫💥💦😊
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline teddyking

I'll call it a day if Paloma does.

This deffo now sounds like EAS but anyway this thread needs to die now
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline teddyking

Punting is simple but when you start talking of character assassinations you really have overstepped a line.
I'm seeing someone tonight. £40 for 15 minutes. I can't wait.
😳🥴💫💥💦😊

How it should be , just fuck them and leave and not bother with any of that gifting nonsense. They’re not our GFs or someone we need to impress🤦‍♂️
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
How it should be , just fuck them and leave and not bother with any of that gifting nonsense. They’re not our GFs or someone we need to impress🤦‍♂️
Sorry forgot,  kebab on the way home too.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Charlie Chalk

Wow resorting to calling someone autistic that's a whole new low. How many times do I have to say it... it escalated and wasn't made apparent in 2 minutes. Your slight bias shows.
Not name-calling, not criticism, but a genuine concern for you based on what I’ve read in this thread.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, this is a clusterfuck of a situation caused by both of you. If you can’t see how you have contributed to this situation and why Paloma might have reacted as she did, then that shows a distinct lack of empathy and an inability to understand other people’s emotions. Hence my comment. As for Paloma, it would appear the offer of £450 was too much for her and overrode her reticence at having another meeting, at least until you walked in.

You were too emotional and needy, she was too emotional and greedy and you both were conniving against another WG (who may herself have been complicit in her own downfall on here) and none of you seem to understand the meaning of the word “discretion”.

Offline Head1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Site Owner
  • Moderator
  • **
  • Posts: 2,724
  • Likes: 152
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
And I think that's a nice conclusion to this thread  :thumbsup:

Online Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
And I think that's a nice conclusion to this thread  :thumbsup:

Totally agree  :hi: :hi:

Offline AciQ541.45


Offline AciQ541.45

Oh, just read Head and Kev40 comments.  Messages received.

Offline AciQ541.45

Thank fuck i don't punt in the West Midlands, what they putting in the water there???  :crazy:  :wackogirl:
Welsh water is used in most of Birmingham.
(I hope this comment is ok withd mods?)

Offline MrBamboo

Just caught up with this... I'm going to change my mind on my opinion on page 1...
I think they are all on it..... :lol:

Online Gordon Bennett

Would someone with more brains and powers of concentration than me be prepared to provide a 2 or 3 line synopsis of the above please?

Offline Jw280

I can’t lie that was 45 Minutes worth spent.
🍿
Although after reading the OP and also seeing the various screenshots of correspondence I still need to book SP myself.. something doesn’t quiet add up and I’ve seen a fair few positive reviews for paloma.