Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demijay of Bolton, Suspected Scammer  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Asianfcuker

I have taken this from another website so beware.
External Link/Members Only   07494190181
The Story
Scammer and a thief.
Contacted me via text and asked for a deposit of £50 which I paid into a bank account. She then sent some other messages about needing a charger and some wine etc and payment for her driver and squeezed more money out of me.
She then messaged on WhatsApp and sent a photo saying she had been beaten up by an ex, I said to prove it, she sent a pre-recorded video.
I have no doubt she was beaten up sometime in the past.
She contacted me two days later asking for money again as she was in desperate need, I got her to send a live photo, miracles happen and she had no bruises etc.
Be warned, she is a complete scammer and will try all the tricks in the book for you to part with your money. AW want nothing to do with it, I reported it to them.
Considering the police next.

AF

Offline westeros

No offence to the OP , but you've been a member here long enough to know you never pay a deposit to a WG. I've never heard of a WG asking for a deposit and her not doing a runner afterwards.

I am sorry that you got scammed though. It's never pleasant. I hope she didn't scam you for too much.

I do hope this is a lesson for us seasoned and all the new pointers who have recently joined us.

Just two advices from me.
1 get a burner phone
2 never pay a deposit first

Once again, so sorry you got scammed

Offline george r

No offence to the OP , but you've been a member here long enough to know you never pay a deposit to a WG. I've never heard of a WG asking for a deposit and her not doing a runner afterwards.

I am sorry that you got scammed though. It's never pleasant. I hope she didn't scam you for too much.

I do hope this is a lesson for us seasoned and all the new pointers who have recently joined us.

Just two advices from me.
1 get a burner phone
2 never pay a deposit first

Once again, so sorry you got scammed

not 100% sure but thinks it copied from elsewhere ?

Offline manfox

I can only go off my experience but I saw her a few years ago and had no issues meeting with her. Never returned but she seemed normal and pleasant so this report is somewhat surprising.

Offline Asianfcuker

George R is correct, This did NOT happen to me. Should you read the first line it states "I have taken this from another website so beware. "

AF

Offline usroads

I can only go off my experience but I saw her a few years ago and had no issues meeting with her. Never returned but she seemed normal and pleasant so this report is somewhat surprising.
+1 I met her at La Maison in Bury - as per my review

Offline mexicola

George R is correct, This did NOT happen to me. Should you read the first line it states "I have taken this from another website so beware. "

AF

That 'other'site has a second report on her with a very similar scam for £50  also.

How accurate an anonymous third party report is we will never know.

Offline Kool Keef

Never met her myself but I've heard from someone who knows her that she's got a bad habit & sometimes doesn't even have the money to pay for her green light to be turned on so has to 'borrow' the money for that, that's despite working a lot.
I'd avoid, seems a sad story from what I heard.

Offline westeros

AF

Your right. My fault, skimmed past the first line.

Offline nightbot

I've read some recent reviews/comments about her here and I've found her behaviour as presented in posts by other members here to be odd and curious. There seems to be a trend of asking for money by her, missing appointments and contacting late etc. Especially for an SP that's been around for a while and has positive feedbacks originally. Not saying I'm an expert or anything but all signs point to her not doing too well mentally and financially.

Better for others to stay away from her, and if she's indeed not doing well mentally then hope she seeks some help.
Never met her myself but I've heard from someone who knows her that she's got a bad habit & sometimes doesn't even have the money to pay for her green light to be turned on so has to 'borrow' the money for that, that's despite working a lot.
Yea this just confirms my suspicions. She must be spending any money she makes very quickly and as such is always short on cash despite working a lot for this long.
All that and the way she contacts people just to ask for money, just reaffirms that she isn't sound atm.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 05:20:19 pm by nightbot »

Offline CaptainSensible

Can't comment on the scamming but I tried booking her and despite reading me my whatsapp message early in the afternoon she decided to respond in the early hours of the morning with a booking opportunity there and then which could have been problematic for those who have to leave their phone on etc.!!

Offline scutty brown

Can't comment on the scamming but I tried booking her and despite reading me my whatsapp message early in the afternoon she decided to respond in the early hours of the morning with a booking opportunity there and then which could have been problematic for those who have to leave their phone on etc.!!

Indicative of being in immediate need of money for a fix.
She sounds drug dependent, best avoided

Offline Tomshutt1012

Met her at LM Bury and Manchester Party seemed a good lass

Offline scutty brown

Met her at LM Bury and Manchester Party seemed a good lass

how long ago was that?

Offline Tomshutt1012

Party summer 2019, sounds like things may have changed with her

Offline anytimepete

Did the same type of thing a couple of months ago to me , her boyfriend robbed my car aswell
gaff stunk of weed

Offline Kool Keef

Did the same type of thing a couple of months ago to me , her boyfriend robbed my car aswell
gaff stunk of weed

You should put a review up to warn others properly, this one might need putting on the Blacklist

Offline Shanks

I can confirm all the above unfortunately