Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: demijay bolton  (Read 1301 times)

14 review(s) for DemiJay (8 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anytimepete

AdultWork Profile: External Link/Members Only
Stay  away  she is a thief , smelly house, in bolton , smell of drugs , nothing like the pick, took money, then said police were raiding the house get out now, money gone no punt ,avoid AdultWork Profile: External Link/Members Only

Offline moneytalks

Thanks for the heads up. Been tempted for some time.
Banned reason: No response to question about lack of reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Yoda316

Shame as shevwas on my HL for when I'm visiting family.

Strange as her aw has plenty positive fb
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cryton123

For what it’s worth, I saw her at a party a couple of years ago. I wasn’t attracted to her at all, she’s scrawny and has the ‘crack whore’ look about her.

I’m not suggesting she is on drugs, but she was definitely nothing like her pics. Far from it!

Offline mexicola

I met her at one of the Manchester Adult Parties last year, she left the room several times for a few mins and seemed to spend a lot of time sniffing. I suspect she was nipping out for a line of coke.

A skinny tight body and I enjoyed fucking her, but wouldn't book a 1-1 session, just felt she was going through the motions and wasn't quite in the same room as the rest of us.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 06:46:39 pm by mexicola »

Offline LeeVanCleef

Parlour girl as well.
Me and my fb booked her and her bloke for a 4 sum swap.
Called and said on the day that all is well, didn`t turn up, called her, said can`t do it, and had sent an email.
Well, to me, if you want to communicate with someone on  the day, it`s a phone call/text, not a sneaky quiet email.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning not to derail reviews.
Banned by: daviemac