Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com in the South West  (Read 72509 times)

Offline Pawgylove

Fair enough, thanks madmania!! As I said, I do think they weigh their options sometimes when they go quiet 😅😅.
Only 2 meets so far! Creativequeen and maybel lucy, no 2nd meets with them yet.

Offline madmania

Fair enough, thanks madmania!! As I said, I do think they weigh their options sometimes when they go quiet 😅😅.
Only 2 meets so far! Creativequeen and maybel lucy, no 2nd meets with them yet.

No problem mate  :hi:

It's probably also worth remembering just how inundated these girls are with attention - not just from seeking or other SD sites, but tinder/bumble/hinge/instagram/POF/facebook/snapchat etc etc etc. It's very easy for an individual message or exchange to get lost in the sauce.

That's why I always find it effective to try and rapidly bring them off Seeking and onto whatsapp, and from there book in a date, ideally within a few days. The sooner you're a real person to these girls and not just another message from the anonymous meat market the better.

Also let's be real - a lot of them are ditzy, air heads or as emotionally stable as a jelly in a heatwave  :D

Hope you have plenty of seeking success moving forward :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 08:08:53 pm by madmania »

Offline Pawgylove

Anyone met Alessia may in bristol?
External Link/Members Only

Quite tedious, long gaps between messages! Got her on WA but dunno whether to bother

Offline updownandaround

Apologies, and will do in future.

Re       Jaz.   External Link/Members Only

If you check the kitchen picture out and enlarge it, she has marks on her stomach and left arm, looks like self harm to me but no expert in these things and there may be another explanation.

I would say an aggressive cat but more likely to be self harm related but a more common place is the arms or legs. Judging a book by it's cover for a second, she doesn't "look" very stable.

Offline Danj89

Anyone met Alessia may in bristol?

Quite tedious, long gaps between messages! Got her on WA but dunno whether to bother
been speaking to her since October 2022 a meet just never happens, she keeps flaking and cancelling, goes quiet for a week then messages again did cam on aw for.a bit not sure if still active , deffo on the larger side. keeps randomly reaching out to meet, but I'm not hopeful and given up.

Offline updownandaround

No problem mate  :hi:

It's probably also worth remembering just how inundated these girls are with attention - not just from seeking or other SD sites, but tinder/bumble/hinge/instagram/POF/facebook/snapchat etc etc etc. It's very easy for an individual message or exchange to get lost in the sauce.

That's why I always find it effective to try and rapidly bring them off Seeking and onto whatsapp, and from there book in a date, ideally within a few days. The sooner you're a real person to these girls and not just another message from the anonymous meat market the better.

Also let's be real - a lot of them are ditzy, air heads or as emotionally stable as a jelly in a heatwave  :D

Hope you have plenty of seeking success moving forward :)

What madmania says about attention is so very true.

A follow up is always worth it but only one. Quite a few girls get all manner of exciting offers from Seeking and they get distracted by that, often disappearing offline for a week while a guy wastes her time and burns her dreams. They then figure out that an "offer" vs reality are two different things and will come back online. When they do they are presented with an inbox like Santa's in December and a well timed follow up works wonders to get to the top of her inbox. Other girls get put off by the sheer amount of sleaze, take some time out and then come back when their credit card bill hits the mat or their rent is due.

Persistance pays dividends on Seeking.

Offline Pawgylove

been speaking to her since October 2022 a meet just never happens, she keeps flaking and cancelling, goes quiet for a week then messages again did cam on aw for.a bit not sure if still active , deffo on the larger side. keeps randomly reaching out to meet, but I'm not hopeful and given up.
You guys are awesome man! This is great info. We are meant to meet soon but if she flakes I wont be at a loss cos i will have other things to do. From her SA pics, she looks ok but I know those can be deceiving.

Got one solid that I’m pursuing, if that comes through then I wont bother with any others.  :hi:

Offline madmania

You guys are awesome man! This is great info. We are meant to meet soon but if she flakes I wont be at a loss cos i will have other things to do. From her SA pics, she looks ok but I know those can be deceiving.

Got one solid that I’m pursuing, if that comes through then I wont bother with any others.  :hi:

Who’s your solid lead? Out of curiosity :D

Offline Pawgylove

Who’s your solid lead? Out of curiosity :D

Gingerdolly111 has revived interest. Very convenient for me, so might try pursue if she doesnt flake again

Offline madmania

Gingerdolly111 has revived interest. Very convenient for me, so might try pursue if she doesnt flake again

Nice, good luck mate  :drinks:

Offline Danj89

If your in bristol she might not flake, but I was in swindon back then and she kept putting it off week after week.

Offline southcoastpunter

Brave lady, Bournemouth -  External Link/Members Only

not actually in the UK let alone Bournemouth!

Offline Wcrasher89

Interesting, thanks for the response mate.

I got further - made it to whatsapp, organised a meeting drink followed by play, chatted daily in the time before meet. All signs looked good but day of meet arrives and she's gone silent and messages aren't being delivered on whatsapp. Guess she got cold feet? Very weird as all signs seemed very good otherwise  :unknown:

Awesome. Look forward to hearing how the meet goes be sure to review.  :drinks:

Offline madmania

Awesome. Look forward to hearing how the meet goes be sure to review.  :drinks:

Didn’t happen lol, she confirmed all was good an hour beforehand and then no showed and I haven’t heard from her since. Not blocked, she’s just not replying to anything and hasn’t logged onto seeking. These girls man, wacko  :wackogirl:

Offline Pawgylove

On the theme of ghosters, has anyone ever met External Link/Members Only curiousginger - bristol. Been chatting with her for a couple of years now. She ghosted me twice when we were meant to meet then with some crazy excuses.
Saw she was still on when I rejoined last month and reached out… arranged a meet and she did it again!
Quite funny though given the sermon she writes on her profile
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 07:02:17 am by Pawgylove »

Offline madmania

Quite funny though given the sermon she writes on her profile

:lol:

She’s another strange one, has never replied to any of my messages. She does exist though, saw her out and about in town one day!

Offline Pawgylove

Haha thanks again madmania, you have a wealth of info. I think I video called with her back then so def knew she existed. Maybe she just doesnt know what she wants, cos she must have met someone right?
Looks hot man, shame she is so flaky

Offline madmania

Haha thanks again madmania, you have a wealth of info. I think I video called with her back then so def knew she existed. Maybe she just doesnt know what she wants, cos she must have met someone right?
Looks hot man, shame she is so flaky

Feels like I've either met or contacted a decent proportion of the girls on the Bristol scene  :D Happy to share most of what I know, and when I leave in a few months I'll probably do a big sum up post giving info on the one's im currently keeping to myself haha.

And yeah CuriousGinger is hot, but I've always had a bit of a thing for red heads as my best mate from school had a very fit ginger sister  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 11:07:30 am by madmania »

Offline Pawgylove

Mauvaisfille, Bristol External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure?

Online GoodLookinGuy

Interesting...........a dentist.............probably earns more than most of the men on there.

Offline Pawgylove

Was my thinking too! I am trying to get to the bottom of that 😅😅

Offline updownandaround

I've chatted to her, she had a bit of an attitude so I didn't progress with her.

Offline Danj89

External Link/Members Only -
Sugarliauto-censored - Newport
this one keeps asking me to buy her a car.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:31:08 pm by Danj89 »

Online GoodLookinGuy

You should be like......Of course babe........here you go External Link/Members Only

Offline madmania

Lmao she did the same thing to me  :lol: I asked if she’d travel to me and she said she couldn’t because she doesn’t have a car so I’d have to go to her unless I bought her one :D

Offline Pawgylove

I've chatted to her, she had a bit of an attitude so I didn't progress with her.
Ah I see, she hasnt shown that yet. Got her on WA and will prob arrange a meet. She isnt really a dentist yet, final stages of training  :lol:

Offline southcoastpunter

Ah I see, she hasnt shown that yet. Got her on WA and will prob arrange a meet. She isnt really a dentist yet, final stages of training  :lol:

i'd be more worried about what she is looking for - true love and is marriage mined!!!

Offline Pawgylove

i'd be more worried about what she is looking for - true love and is marriage mined!!!
Dont think it says that on her profile

Offline southcoastpunter

Dont think it says that on her profile

ah, sorry, i think i clicked on the profile that danj89 posted (Sugarlib - Newport) in error!

apologies, i hope i didn't give you a shock!!

Offline Pawgylove

ah, sorry, i think i clicked on the profile that danj89 posted (Sugarlib - Newport) in error!

apologies, i hope i didn't give you a shock!!
Hahaha no worries, i usually pick those things up on their profile and run a mile  :D so knew you must have been talking of the other profile

Offline JoeFiddleSticks

Isobella, Bournemouth, External Link/Members Only

Says 'Im also not a sex worker!'.  Don't know what that means so wondering if anyone has any experience of her and if she is worth making an arrangement with?

Offline southcoastpunter

Isobella, Bournemouth,

Says 'Im also not a sex worker!'.  Don't know what that means so wondering if anyone has any experience of her and if she is worth making an arrangement with?

i have messaged her a few times during her time on SA and never had a reply from her!!

re her comment - i think she is trying to say "if you just want a hotel meet, don't bother contacting me".....but i think there are guys on here who would say something like "a lot of ladies  say that but still agree to a sex meet for a reasonable arrangement fee" etc

good luck if you do contact her!

Offline inalco

Interesting footnote to her profile!

**In response to the new Seeking Arrangement guidelines, I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal details, photos and videos, etc. (as a result of the Berner Convention) For commercial or any use of the above my written consent is needed at all times. (Anyone reading this can copy this text and paste it on their Seeking Arrangement profile).

I hereby notify Seeking Arrangement that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate, or take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents. The aforementioned prohibited actions also apply to employees, students, agents and/or any staff under Seeking Arrangement's direction or control. The content of this profile is private and confidential information.**

Online GoodLookinGuy

Interesting footnote to her profile!

**In response to the new Seeking Arrangement guidelines, I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal details, photos and videos, etc. (as a result of the Berner Convention) For commercial or any use of the above my written consent is needed at all times. (Anyone reading this can copy this text and paste it on their Seeking Arrangement profile).

I hereby notify Seeking Arrangement that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate, or take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents. The aforementioned prohibited actions also apply to employees, students, agents and/or any staff under Seeking Arrangement's direction or control. The content of this profile is private and confidential information.**

I've seen that, or similar on a few profiles on there, so it must get copy and pasted around. Also see the same or similar on some OnlyFans profiles. It's basically copyright law, if anyone is interested External Link/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

Yep, copyright issue - I am told that Seeking themselves suggest the wording to all new female accounts now!

Offline Pawgylove

If your in bristol she might not flake, but I was in swindon back then and she kept putting it off week after week.
She flaked  :lol:
She isn’t serious imo, she wants max gain for min effort. I’m not that guy

Offline JoeFiddleSticks

Anyone with experience of Princess External Link/Members Only

She's very direct, asking me how much and when we can meet.  Before I go any further I wondered if anyone knew her?  Thanks

Offline southcoastpunter

Never meet her or chatted to her ( she is not my type at alll) but she has been on Seeking a long time (since 2016) so knows what it’s about - either pro or a very experienced SB imo

Offline Pawgylove

Anyone with experience of Princess External Link/Members Only

She's very direct, asking me how much and when we can meet.  Before I go any further I wondered if anyone knew her? 
Didnt mean to reply, had no interaction with her
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 08:01:04 am by Pawgylove »

Offline madmania

Warning

BrownEyedGirlx, 26, Bristol. Called herself Violet and lives in Redland.

Very dangerous, attempted robbery.

Arranged to meet his girl at her place late at night. Plenty of messages exchanged with perfectly good comms - didn't expect anything wrong. But when I got to her place though she was fucked up - drunk, high and on coke - but ultimately still coherent enough to be talkative and friendly. I also saw one other guy there who she said was her housemate, he seemed harmless and he left to another room shortly.

After getting to her bedroom she said she wanted cash up front. I didn't have any on me, and told her that we can do a transfer after based on how long I stayed and what we got up to. She agreed. Unfortunately she was too messed up to actually do anything. Said she didn't want sex and wasn't functional enough to successfully do anything else. This is where it turned nasty though.

She started demanding payment immediately, and wanted 200 - more than anything we'd previously even talked about. After reminding her about what we'd agreed she this time refused, walked out the room and I could hear her quietly speaking. Sensing the drastic change in tone, I started getting changed and gathering my things as quickly as I could.

Just as I finished getting ready to go, she came back into the bedroom, again demanding money and asking why I had gotten changed. I told her she was in no fit state and should just go to bed and we'd sort things later. This is when I heard a male voice close in the living room - "excuse me mate, I think you'll find you had an arrangement. Where's her 200 quid". The exit of the house was through the living room so I had to go through there to leave. As I step past the girl out of the bedroom, a quick glance to my left down the corridor shows two more figures emerging out of another room towards me. I bolt into the living room, the guy who spoke was in the process of standing up off the couch. I skirt past him and reached the door - thankfully it wasn't locked and I run outside. Looking over my shoulder I see the two figures enter the living room - both guys - and the couch man was up and lunging for the door after me. Heard lots of shouting and abuse but I absolutely wasn't hanging about and started legging it down the street. Thankfully made it out and got away unscathed.

Scary situation. I think they weren't expecting me to have gotten changed ready to go as fast as I did because then the two other guys who had been hiding would have been out of their room and blocking my exit. The guy in the living room as I left (who I believe was the original guy I saw) had clearly repositioned himself to intercept me on my way out should I try to leave. But really I was fast, there was probably no more than 10 seconds between squeezing past the girl out the bedroom and making it outside the house - again I reckon that's why he was only getting off the couch and not already up blocking me.

So yeah - whilst I'm not sure this girl is always drunk/drugged (because of her usual clear and extensive comms), this was clearly an opportunistic robbery attempt that could have turned very nasty very quickly.

Luckily I escaped unharmed - but make sure to avoid this girl at all costs  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 12:32:59 pm by madmania »

Online GoodLookinGuy

Thanks for the warning, she was actually someone I was looking at, thought she had a nice smile. Well done for getting out of there. You probably should report this to Seeking.

Offline Pawgylove

Absolutely nuts story man and glad you were ok. Stories like these are worrying. I dont think i had any contact with her but i def recognise the profile.

Online GoodLookinGuy

I think after reading this I think I'll always do an initial meet in a public place, then following that rather get her back to mine then go to hers

Offline Wcrasher89

I think after reading this I think I'll always do an initial meet in a public place, then following that rather get her back to mine then go to hers

I think the second part of your system goes much further in protecting you. You could have five meets in public and if you still go back to hers, the risk of an ambush is always there.

Hotel/your place is the safest bet, but crazies are guna crazy wherever they are.

It's a risky business we're in no matter how many precautions we take sometimes.

Offline Jason1971

Anyone had any experience of this one. Asks for deposit and gives an account in someone else's name....First account number she gave is in her name but she claims it is closed but Internet banking verifies it as open.

Definitely one to avoid I would say?

Offline Pawgylove

Name and location??

I mean, you have so many alarm bells there. Just avoid. Deposit on seeking? Wtf

Offline Cunning Punt

I think the second part of your system goes much further in protecting you. You could have five meets in public and if you still go back to hers, the risk of an ambush is always there.

Hotel/your place is the safest bet, but crazies are guna crazy wherever they are.

It's a risky business we're in no matter how many precautions we take sometimes.

Yes, but it sounds like the OP met this girl for the first time at her house, not meeting in a hotel let alone a M&G previously.

By taking some basic steps, one can massively reduce the risks.

First meet in a hotel reduces the risk; having a standalone M&G prior to this as well significantly reduces the chances because most robbers are not going to bother with this. Plus through M&G and then initial meets in a hotel you are going to get to know the girl; it will be obvious if she's a smackhead and a dubious character.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 08:03:01 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Jason1971

Name and location??

I mean, you have so many alarm bells there. Just avoid. Deposit on seeking? Wtf

She was Dixie666, now secretsums, location shows as Exeter but she is actually in Torquay...have found her Facebook profile, as she gave her real name along with bank details, even though account in another name. Clearly a scammer and a pretty stupid one too.