Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com in the South West  (Read 73855 times)

Offline Pawgylove

I have, I was speaking to her last year. Very nice gym body, if you are into that. Found her a bit flaky, never actually got around to meeting her. She would message and seem really keen to meet then kept going quiet for periods. She would put it down to being busy between her job, her second job with horses and the gym. I lost interest in the end.

Thanks  :thumbsup: figured there would be a drawback.

Online madmania

Just had a relatively interesting message exchange with a pay in advance scammer.

I know most of you have seen it many times before but thought I’d post the chat here anyway for interest and as warning to the newer or more naive amongst us (and I don’t mean that disrespectfully, i was caught out by a particularly convincing story recently). Just another reminder why the golden rule is the golden rule. Enjoy chaps  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline simit

Cheltenham

External Link/Members Only

Wants £650 immediately to buy a dog !!   :dash:

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Cheltenham

Wants £650 immediately to buy a dog !!   :dash:

Me too.....I'd like £650 to buy a dog please  :D :D :D

Offline mgkerx

Just had a relatively interesting message exchange with a pay in advance scammer.

I know most of you have seen it many times before but thought I’d post the chat here anyway for interest and as warning to the newer or more naive amongst us (and I don’t mean that disrespectfully, i was caught out by a particularly convincing story recently). Just another reminder why the golden rule is the golden rule. Enjoy chaps  :hi:

that SMS exchange was super intersting
I suppose most guys will risk £10-£15 in the hope she's genuine, and actually on her way
Thanks for sharing this scam

Offline Pawgylove

The petrol scam has to be pretty common. Had someone try hit me with that a few years ago when I first used seeking. Told her no and that was that

Offline GoodLookinGuy

I always say "That's no problem at all babe" (them now thinking I'm gonna fall for it and send them money).....................then say "I'll come and pick you up"  :D

Offline Pawgylove

« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 10:47:36 am by Pawgylove »

Offline goatboy

Anyone had dealings with her?
Maybel lucy

Exchanged a couple of messages, she seemed on the level, but then went quiet. And you?

Offline Pawgylove

Same, been exchanging messages for a few days. She hasn’t gone quiet though, seems very down to earth. Will try get her to WA and arrange a meet. Will let you guys know

Offline Hantsolo

I always say "That's no problem at all babe" (them now thinking I'm gonna fall for it and send them money).....................then say "I'll come and pick you up"  :D

My favourite is when you get on to whatsapp and they say they are looking to exchange pictures for money, I always ask "how much will you pay me?" Its surprising how many take the time to explain that they want to sell me photos! I usually keep the chat going for as long as I can and send them a price list for various ridiculous poses  :lol:

Offline Maverick090

The petrol scam has to be pretty common. Had someone try hit me with that a few years ago when I first used seeking. Told her no and that was that
I had a petrol scammer a few years back, when she gave me her real name. I did some social media checking and it was the same photos on seeking. Fortunately I managed to pick up her Facebook and LinkedIn profile. I sent the money (I know, foolish, but early days lesson learned) and got instantly blocked. Ironically she only blocked me on Whatsapp and I managed to contact her through normal SMS messaging I made it clear to her that I felt that she was scamming me and I was going to contact the police along with her employers, which incidentally were a local solicitors, I also said I’ve contact the law society, to defrock her, and to ensure that she would never be in a position to carry out any legal practices in the future.
You’ve got to be hard on these bitches who try and scam you I did get my money back with a grovelling apology, when I made it clear that I would contact the police and emphasised that whilst it’s only small fry in terms of the money. The police may investigate your account details with the bank receiving to see if any other individuals had received such funds and then it would be accredited as a fraud transaction.

Online madmania

Tempting, 29, Bristol

Spoke to this one for a few days and then agreed to meet for a drink to discuss a possible arrangement.

Nice girl, friendly and good chat. Gym fit body with legs that looked amazing in her black leather pants. A little bit of a butterface though as her eyes are quite wide apart, slight touch of the Sid the Sloth vibes  :lol:

Anyway boiled down that she was wanting 500 ppm and wasn't prepared to move from that. I offered 300 which she declined. Too expensive for me and I didn't like her mercenary immovable negotiation :thumbsdown:

I can't deny she was fit though...

Offline Pawgylove

Dont think i ever messaged her, must have been something I read on her profile. £500ppm is crazy!

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Tempting................................but not that tempting  :D

Online madmania

Tempting................................but not that tempting  :D

Exactly  :D

Dont think i ever messaged her, must have been something I read on her profile. £500ppm is crazy!

I've had a few Bristol girls who have said 500 ppm, but only one other who wasn't willing to come down on that at all (External Link/Members Only this one). Most will be willing to meet my amount or at least be willing to compromise to an amount close to it. And occasionally you'll get one who says no, but then comes back to you out of the blue at some point in the future with a reasonable price when they have a bill to pay or are just horny and fancy a shag with some pocket money.

Tbh 200-300 a meet is about what I've come to expect and 90% are happy with that. I have one or two who'll do 150 a meet or even the occasional freebie, and one who does a 200 overnight, but I think they are more the exceptions rather than the norm.

You've got to take their asking for prices with not just a pinch but a whole cup of salt. Remember, every girl's previous arrangement was with a Dubai billionaire who would pay her £10,000 a month for platonic meets and feet pics, until he had to return home anyway ;)

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Too many girls have seen some documentary on sugar dating where they have put some bimbo on camera who 'claims' she is paid £10,000 a month to be taken shopping or something. Lots of the girls in the game are fantasists who inflate what they claim to make, a girl I spoke about further up the thread is a prime example. The claimed £1,000 a night was actually £200 or £150 plus dinner.

Unless you look like an absolute super model very difficult to get silly money as any guy can shag a super-hot 18/19 year old in a parlour for around £80. Paying £500 doesn't mean any better experience then paying £80.

Online madmania

Too many girls have seen some documentary on sugar dating where they have put some bimbo on camera who 'claims' she is paid £10,000 a month to be taken shopping or something. Lots of the girls in the game are fantasists who inflate what they claim to make, a girl I spoke about further up the thread is a prime example. The claimed £1,000 a night was actually £200 or £150 plus dinner.

Unless you look like an absolute super model very difficult to get silly money as any guy can shag a super-hot 18/19 year old in a parlour for around £80. Paying £500 doesn't mean any better experience then paying £80.

100% mate

I will admit though I have splashed out to 300 for 2 hours with a girl who came close to model looks but importantly was the filthiest hottest fuck I can remember having. Semi pro vibes but there was nothing that wasn't on the menu and she looked fantastic bouncing on my knob :D

Offline Pawgylove

Exactly  :D

I've had a few Bristol girls who have said 500 ppm, but only one other who wasn't willing to come down on that at all (External Link/Members Only this one). Most will be willing to meet my amount or at least be willing to compromise to an amount close to it. And occasionally you'll get one who says no, but then comes back to you out of the blue at some point in the future with a reasonable price when they have a bill to pay or are just horny and fancy a shag with some pocket money.

Tbh 200-300 a meet is about what I've come to expect and 90% are happy with that. I have one or two who'll do 150 a meet or even the occasional freebie, and one who does a 200 overnight, but I think they are more the exceptions rather than the norm.

You've got to take their asking for prices with not just a pinch but a whole cup of salt. Remember, every girl's previous arrangement was with a Dubai billionaire who would pay her £10,000 a month for platonic meets and feet pics, until he had to return home anyway ;)
Was chatting to that one you linked, but she went quiet.

Offline flintstone

Anyone had dealings with her?
Maybel lucy

I chatted to her very briefly but then she went quiet.  Apparently she can't stay out late as she has to be up early for work as a postie

Offline flintstone

Anyone have details on
Gingerdolly111 - 25

some pics look odd, but chatted with her and found on facebook.

Offline Pawgylove

I havent had dealings but I recognise her. I actually think I see her out and about. Loads of makeup caked on. Her pictures are accurate, not doctored. The mirror one is weird tho, not flattering. Her main pic and the last one are better to go by
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 07:21:52 am by Pawgylove »

Offline southcoastpunter

yes of course a lot of girls inflate the amount they have received or refer to an amount that a friend got - but it does go on and maybe more often than we think. Perhaps not so much in this region but there is an "international" aspect - our prices are cheap  to Americans and also to some Europeans.

could you please tell me where i can shag a super hot 18/19 year old for £80. i will be there like a shot!

Offline Danj89

Yes you are right browsing seeking in Dubai when I was there a few days, I was getting asked 2500-3000aed.
Lowest anyone would come down to was 1500aed for an evening meet. Too steep for me.

Online updownandaround

Anyone have details on
Gingerdolly111 - 25

some pics look odd, but chatted with her and found on facebook.

I've chatted to her and she seems overly interested i.e. multiple messages and chasing me up when I don't reply so either super keen or is going to pull some scam. 😂

Offline Pawgylove

As anyone on here got dealings with a lady called ‘A Steel’ in bristol? Trying to get her off seeking and to WA.  Tried hard on this one. Properly up my street but she keeps going quiet
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 02:10:51 pm by Pawgylove »

Offline GoodLookinGuy

In case anyone is interested I have a current promo code Vday2024V25 enjoy  :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 02:44:13 pm by GoodLookinGuy »

Offline AffAlchemist

In case anyone is interested I have a current promo code Vday2024V25 enjoy  :)

change it to day2024V33 for 33% off  :drinks:

Online madmania

AmericanGirl, 34, Bristol

Scammer/catfish.

Photos are of a professional bikini body builder "Belinda Lakumi" and this girl is not her. I did suspect that might be the case before the meet occurred. Decided to chance it. When she showed up, she had a sort of similarish face, and still has a sorta fit body, enough that I was just about willing to go through with the meet. 300 had been agreed for an overnight.

Meet lasted 2 and a half hours, 20 mins drink at a bar next to my place, 2 hours bedroom. After the 2 hour mark she said she had to go soon. Which was fine, soon as I nutted I wanted her GONE.

Biggest issue is that she's a possible post-op TS. Her tits are very small but extremely saggy, I think an implant job that went wrong and subsequently removed leaving them completely stretched to shit. Her "pussy" is also ultra tight, like a virgin. She said that she hadn't had sex in 3 years which was why, but I have very strong doubts. Her face was legitimately screwed up in pain when I went in. Makes me think post OP who hasn't dilated enough? My dick is average, no reason she should have struggled. Also is a tall "girl" about 5" 9 and she had somewhat muscular arms and legs. Thankfully I wrapped up before fucking "her" but honestly I didn't really think she could be post-op until about 15 mins after she left and some blood returned to my brain and realised it explains ALOT.

I would post her phone number but Davie Mac didn't like that last time. I guess I'll just say it ends in 4479 and she communicates via whatsapp.

In hindsight, 300 for an overnight with a model is a TGTBT dream. What I got was 2 hours bedroom with an actual american, so 300 is probably just about in the acceptable range, if you accept you pay a premium for the nationality and the novelty of a black chick. But understand you are very much getting catfished, and there's a greater than even possibility you've just shagged a bloke.

For me? I feel sick to my stomach right now. For others you might not care. Just know the deal with this individual and go in with eyes wide open. Stay safe out there gentlemen  :hi:

« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 11:21:45 pm by madmania »

Offline mgkerx

Scammer/catfish.

Photos are of a professional bikini body builder "Belinda Lakumi" and this girl is not her. I did suspect that might be the case before the meet occurred. Decided to chance it. When she showed up, she had a sort of similarish face, and still has a sorta fit body, enough that I was just about willing to go through with the meet. 300 had been agreed for an overnight.

But why is She/he a scammer? as £300 for an overnight is good value. I actually was meant to meet her/him a couple of weeks ago, but got a bad vibe so I cancelled. Looks like I dodged a bullet there

Meet lasted 2 and a half hours, 20 mins drink at a bar next to my place, 2 hours bedroom. After the 2 hour mark she said she had to go soon. Which was fine, soon as I nutted I wanted her GONE.

Biggest issue is that she's a possible post-op TS. Her tits are very small but extremely saggy, I think an implant job that went wrong and subsequently removed leaving them completely stretched to shit. Her "pussy" is also ultra tight, like a virgin. She said that she hadn't had sex in 3 years which was why, but I have very strong doubts. Her face was legitimately screwed up in pain when I went in. Makes me think post OP who hasn't dilated enough? My dick is average, no reason she should have struggled. Also is a tall "girl" about 5" 9 and she had somewhat muscular arms and legs. Thankfully I wrapped up before fucking "her" but honestly I didn't really think she could be post-op until about 15 mins after she left and some blood returned to my brain and realised it explains ALOT.

I would post her phone number but Davie Mac didn't like that last time. I guess I'll just say it ends in 4479 and she communicates via whatsapp.

In hindsight, 300 for an overnight with a model is a TGTBT dream. What I got was 2 hours bedroom with an actual american, so 300 is probably just about in the acceptable range, if you accept you pay a premium for the nationality and the novelty of a black chick. But understand you are very much getting catfished, and there's a greater than even possibility you've just shagged a bloke.

For me? I feel sick to my stomach right now. For others you might not care. Just know the deal with this individual and go in with eyes wide open. Stay safe out there gentlemen  :hi:

Offline mgkerx

Why is she/he a scammer? As £300 for an overnight is good value
I nearly set up a meeting with her a couple of weeks ago, but I cancelled as something didn't feel right, looks like I dodged a bullet there

Online madmania

Why is she/he a scammer? As £300 for an overnight is good value
I nearly set up a meeting with her a couple of weeks ago, but I cancelled as something didn't feel right, looks like I dodged a bullet there

I would say that either offence, catfishing or agreeing to an overnight but walking out my door after 2 hours, would easily justify the description of scammer in their own right - and this person did both. How would you describe these actions otherwise? :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 07:27:24 am by madmania »

Offline Pawgylove

I mean it is a level above catfishing if she is a TS without declaring I think, would deffo class as a scam.
She favourited my profile a few days back and I didnt even bother messaging as I knew it had to be a TGTBT chancer

Offline Hantsolo

Scammer/catfish.

She messaged me a previous profile she had, got chatting on WA. Claimed to be an Amercian pornstar and sent me a short clip of "her", voice notes etc abd wanted £300 as per your experience......but alarm bells were ringing loud and clear for me so after a few messages I didnt follow up, deleted and blocked.

But certainly the same woman. Tall, black, American, Bath......

Offline GoodLookinGuy

I was looking at her (......or maybe him  :vomit:) myself. The interesting thing is, if you've noticed she/he has the blue tick. So is ID verified. So she should have supplied a photo ID that matches the photos submitted. I think I might contact Seeking about this as the blue tick is supposed to provide a level of assurance.

Thank you for the warning on this one, saved me some wasted time as I did like the look of the girl in the submitted photos.

Offline Pawgylove

I've chatted to her and she seems overly interested i.e. multiple messages and chasing me up when I don't reply so either super keen or is going to pull some scam. 😂
Did you end up meeting her?

Online updownandaround

I was looking at her (......or maybe him  :vomit:) myself. The interesting thing is, if you've noticed she/he has the blue tick. So is ID verified. So she should have supplied a photo ID that matches the photos submitted. I think I might contact Seeking about this as the blue tick is supposed to provide a level of assurance.

Thank you for the warning on this one, saved me some wasted time as I did like the look of the girl in the submitted photos.

I'm not sure there is any human intervention in the blue tick ID verification as it looks to be fully automated and AI driven. Your face doesn't change that much in terms of dimensions and proportions (not speaking from personal experience here!) so the AI will see it as the same person regardless. Key things it will look for is the distance between eyes, the distance between your eyes and mouth and other ratios in facial geometry 😀

Offline Wcrasher89

Scammer/catfish.

So you paid £300 to fuck a dude?  :lol:

Online madmania

So you paid £300 to fuck a dude?  :lol:

Congrats, looks like there’s no problem with your reading comprehension :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more of these top tier contributions mate :rolleyes:

Offline GoodLookinGuy

I'm not sure there is any human intervention in the blue tick ID verification as it looks to be fully automated and AI driven. Your face doesn't change that much in terms of dimensions and proportions (not speaking from personal experience here!) so the AI will see it as the same person regardless. Key things it will look for is the distance between eyes, the distance between your eyes and mouth and other ratios in facial geometry 😀

I guessed it probably was something like that. Which makes it even more surprising how he/she beat the system as the ID they must have submitted is not of the same person as the photos on the profile. I think, maybe more likely they simply take the money, do zero checks and give the blue tick..............much the same as insta does now.

Online madmania

WarmGirlie, 21, Bristol

Anyone had dealings with this cutie?

Offline inalco

This one just favourited me

Are those self harm marks on her stomach and arm in the kitchen photo?

Offline Wcrasher89

WarmGirlie, 21, Bristol

Anyone had dealings with this cutie?

Reached out with normal spiel but no reply. Happens. :unknown:

Offline southcoastpunter

please include the profile name (so we don't have to click on her profile)

Jaz - never met her but chatted a bit a while ago and i think there is comment about her a few pages back. FWIW - Her profile always seems to be active when i go onto Seeking!

Online madmania

Reached out with normal spiel but no reply. Happens. :unknown:

Interesting, thanks for the response mate.

I got further - made it to whatsapp, organised a meeting drink followed by play, chatted daily in the time before meet. All signs looked good but day of meet arrives and she's gone silent and messages aren't being delivered on whatsapp. Guess she got cold feet? Very weird as all signs seemed very good otherwise  :unknown:

Offline GoodLookinGuy

They do look like it, especially the ones on the arm.

Offline Pawgylove

Interesting, thanks for the response mate.

I got further - made it to whatsapp, organised a meeting drink followed by play, chatted daily in the time before meet. All signs looked good but day of meet arrives and she's gone silent and messages aren't being delivered on whatsapp. Guess she got cold feet? Very weird as all signs seemed very good otherwise  :unknown:
The profile pops up a lot but no dealings at all. Some are timewasters like that. I have had quite a few go silent suddenly. I reckon they get inundated and keep their options open

Offline Pawgylove

No one really replied about having meets With Gingerdolly111.

Got really far with her on messages (even video calls), we clicked really well but she suddenly went quiet. Was so weird.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 06:58:42 pm by Pawgylove »

Online madmania

The profile pops up a lot but no dealings at all. Some are timewasters like that. I have had quite a few go silent suddenly. I reckon they get inundated and keep their options open

As it happens message suddenly went through, she replied and meet is back on. I’ll let you know how it goes :)

No one really replied about having meets With Gingerdolly111.

Got really far with her on messages (even video calls), we clicked really well but she suddenly went quiet. Was so weird.

Never got further than 2 seeking messages with her before she disappeared. Messages and video chats is more than what I managed!

Offline inalco

please include the profile name (so we don't have to click on her profile)

Jaz - never met her but chatted a bit a while ago and i think there is comment about her a few pages back. FWIW - Her profile always seems to be active when i go onto Seeking!

Apologies, and will do in future.

Re       Jaz.   External Link/Members Only

If you check the kitchen picture out and enlarge it, she has marks on her stomach and left arm, looks like self harm to me but no expert in these things and there may be another explanation.