Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laurette lovesex, Aldgate - B&S'd to Byanca Bya 69, a negative for many reasons  (Read 1610 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6135017) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844023) (14 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by magnetico]

Offline Prince

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: 5 mins walk from Aldgate underground station. You can see the Gherkin from her street.

Country of origin: Paraguayan

Given yesterdays three positive reviews I thought I would check her out to find out what the hype was about, as I was off work today.

Communication: Comms were efficeint  by text BUT this is the start of why things went negative. I started texting her last night BUT she strangely she texted back from a different number saying she was Laurette. I didn't think anything of it at the time but post punt I realised there are two different girls texting me!
Last night she texted when I enquired about DFK and she said that's with 1 hour bookings! But I ignored this after reading the three reports already made about her. This morning I sent identically texts with me fake punting name to both numbers and continued texting the one who answered first. I still thought it was one girl with two phones at this point. I live 30 minutes away on the underground away from her so I texted her to say when I was coming and she agreed. When I jumped on the underground I texted and when I got off at Aldgate I texted again so she knew exactly when I was coming ie. 5 min. Due to lock down this area was deserted and the road her flat was on was empty. She asked to text when Im outside the door which I did. She texted back saying she is coming down to get me but I was left waiting like a idiot for a whole 5 mins on an empty road which probably had CCTV. There was a barbers shop open with a few people inside across the road so I was visible. Come to think of it I thought hair salons were meant to be shut during lockdown. :unknown:  Anyway, to somebody who would know it was obvious why I was there outside a door!

Looks: Okay, this is where I was debating if a negative was too harsh. The girl who answered the door was gorgeous. She was tall and filled her jeans amazingly well. I followed her up the stairs in disbelief of her phenomenal arse. My first thoughts were that she looked way better than her pics! I was excited. We got in the apartment and she ushered me into the room immediately to the left. It was dark with a dim light. She asked me if I wanted a shower but I literally took one at my place just before I left. In fact I told her I was going to to take a shower by text before I left home. I and she didn't dwell on this but read on.

Services: I payed £70 for 30 mins. She looked so good that I regretted at that point staying for 30 mins but I only had £70 on me. She went out and came back  a couple minutes later in a thong and bra. She looked amazing so I turned the light in the dim room on because I wanted to just enjoy looking at her with full clarity. She immediately shut the light of and said their are neighbours in the next flat across the window which I think had blinds. Anyway it was shut so I couldn't see out but again I wasn't going to argue. She also said we have to keep the noise down as the neighbours will hear. I sat on a chair next to the bed and she sat on the bed opposite me. She asked what do I like. I said DFK really turns me on. At that instant she jumped off the bed and led me outside the room in my boxers to the bathroom and made me use listerine mouth wash. I hadn't kissed her at that point and have never had a problem with bad breath but it seemed like a requirement when I mentioned I liked lots of DFK! Bizarre and the clock was ticking! Anyway on my return the interaction was resumed and we started kissing. She said my hands were cold! Then she said I would have been warm had I taken a shower! I told her I was cold because I was standing outside for so long! I would describe the kissing as light DFK. Certainly more than light lip kissing but not full on hard DFK. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and we were sucking each others lips. It was good and I was turned on and getting hard because she was just so fit. She took her bra off to reveal small size A breasts and lovely hard nipples which I started rubbing. It still didn't click at that point that this was not the girl in the profile pics! I had to ask her to rub my cock though my boxers as I was hard and ready to go.
This is were it became a total negative. She jumped up again and said for me to wait . Before she even saw my cock she said she had to clean it because I didn't take a shower?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!? I told her again that I had taken a shower an hour before but anyway I took my boxers off and she got out the wet wipes. So guys if you see her take a shower regardless! So I lost my erection because of the slightly uncomfortable wet wipe cleaning routine. Im shaved down there and super clean so Im thinking she is obviously new to this and does not understand men and their physiology. So we are both on the bed and we resume kissing and she is wanking my now semi flaccid cock. I asked her to go down and suck my balls first and wank me.....that always revives me but she said she doesn't suck balls. Instead she takes a condom out for OW!!!.  I said I want OWO and she said for half an hour it has to be OW! Again I went with it to avoid a discussion and she started sucking but I was irritated with this stupid woman and also pissed her pricing structure was not properly expressed on her profile. Perhaps my fault for assuming OWO would be ok for 30 min but I had read the other reports for 1 hour and assumed OWO is not a big deal. So I made the most of the situation. She has a nice face and phenomenal arse, thighs and legs and beautiful manicured cute feet. I told her lets 69. She said ok but she had in mind the exact position  for 69 and she got on top pf me. That was fine but I probably would have started on our sides. She takes the lead and is not submissive where one can direct her. She continued sucking my cock and I had a spectacular view  of her above me. I started eating her perfect pussy and it was tight and fresh and I started getting turned on again. I went up to eat her arse but she pulled away! Probably another one she would give for an hour service! I carried on eating her. So by then it  was near time up so she started to face me and I just asked her to wank me while I DFKed her until I came. I could not be bothered to fuck her and maybe I wasn't fully turned on with all her shaningans. I came in the condom and it was pleasant enough. After I came she was friendly and asked me about my name and where I was originally from. I just said Im British born and bred and didn't want to chat shit with her. I figured it was a total conveyer belt service and she performs in a mechanical fashion.

Then I thought about it and figured hot girls like this probably think they are amazing in bed and she probably thinks because she is popular that she gives a great service. So I decided to just tell her politely my thoughts knowing I would never return. I started by saying we are in lockdown so leaving punters waiting on empty streets outside in the cold for 5 minutes is not on. Then I told her once I was hard to start to clean my cock is uncomfortable. She retorted blaming me that I didn't take a shower. I said I would have taken a shower if it was that important to her and repeated I had a shower an hour before. She said that I still came from outside. Then I pointed out guys standing under the water for a minute in her shower doesn't actually mean they come to her room clean. They may not wash their cocks properly or fully soap their bodies. She conceded that point. I did say Im not being rude but want to give her constructive criticism and told her Ive been doing this for a number of years so I know top girls from average and below average. I don't think these young hot girls understand this, and get away with their looks. We know what good service is better than they. So they should be told if they want to stay in this game. I did tell her she was stunning but that the service could be better and understanding what is extra is important before starting a session. Having a conversation about what is included and not included in the middle of a session is bollocks. This girl really wants 1 hour bookings over 30 minute ones.

Post punt thoughts: On my way out after I had cum my brain started functioning again and I realised this was either a B&S (to a much hotter girl than the profile pics) or the girl in the profile pics was the other number I had and the second girl in the apartment was also texting me! I definitely heard some noise coming from the other side of the flat. The number that was texting me this am and probably the girl I saw was 07367 893853 which is the number on the profile. The other number that texted me and presumably the other girl is on 07312 048209. So I suspect two girls are using that one profile and I don't know who the girl in the profile pics are. The girl I saw today had small A cup tits and was generally far more toned and model like than the girl in the pics.

When I went downstair and left the flat there was another punter waiting just like how I was left! Don't know how long the poor sod was waiting but we both avoided eye contact! The 'Laurette' I saw was probably taking a shower!

I was thinking should I give this experience a neutral because Im seeing a hot bitch, but no, its a negative for all the reasons above. Plus also with the three positive reviews yesterday it will temper people's expectations. Maybe on a different day had I taken a customary shower and clarified OWO beforehand, it would have been a positive.

Best wishes

The artist formally known as....
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 04:09:25 pm by Prince »

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 04:26:38 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Thanks for the review and sorry that you had a poor time,this gorl is on my radar at the moment (laurette).

Personally while im not disputing your hygene i usually.make a habit of showering there purely for their peace of mind and many times have explained that ive already showered but will shower to avoid disputes.
While its not a perfect plan majority of the time i find i get good service.

For example my most recent punt was with Natasha in Holborn and although i turned up clean i took her up on the offer of a shower and there was no complaints from her and all requested services were delivered with enthusiasm.  Had i refused the shower there is that small chance the punt could have gone the same way as yours (wet wiping the cock etc).

Hope you dont see this as a dig just something i have found in short experience.

Potter  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Prince

Could be that you saw Byanca
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296196.0
or Anna
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285737.0

You genius! I am sure I met Byanca but it was a dimly lit room. But now that I think about it Im sure she had tats.

I now have been reading through some of the reviews of this Byanca she totally corresponds to the girl I saw. Lots of neutrals and negatives :

Met her for half an hour for £70 in early December.

Comms

Pretty good. Texted her 10 mins before we actually met. Replied straight away and gave an address and confirmed dfk and owo. She met me at the door.

Venue

Close to Aldgate and Liverpool Street. A shared flat with another girl I believe. Room was decent, so was the bathroom. Had a mirror adjacent to the bed which was quite well placed and i could see the action on it when it was taking place.

The Girl

Exactly as in her photos. I found her quite attractive, although I wasn't really a fan of the tattoos. A bit stuck up though and a control freak.

The Action

Was offered a shower on arrival which I took. After coming back she made me use hand gel, and we  then engaged in dfk for a few minutes. I was surprised that it was actually proper dfk and it felt good. She then proceeded to give me owo which was decent - nothing special, but not the worst I've had either. This lasted for a few minutes and then she put the condom on.
We started in missionary. As I pumped away, I leaned in a couple of times and we would snog. The more I got into it, the more she moaned, and she wrapped her legs around my back too. The mirror was a good tool here as I got a side view of the action. She noticed this and started performing even more.
As I got close to finishing, I slowed down to stop myself. She tried to tell me that I had came, which I obviously denied as I had not. She then agreed that I hadn't finished so told me to hurry up as I had started to sweat which she didn't like  :scare: . Then she refused to change position, statimg that I should've booked for an hour if I wanted to change positions :crazy: . Anyways i managed to finish soon after and had a shower before leaving.
Some of her makeup got on my face and was quite hard to remove when showering  :wacko: .

Overall, it started off as a decent punt but her attitude made it a neutral.

She withholds on most things on 30 min bookings. I guess I was lucky to get DFK. She is mega fit with no tits. I think she told me she was 28 years old. But when I asked if she was from Paraguay she said she was. But Byanca is Romanian!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 05:09:48 pm by Prince »

Offline lillythesavage

Thanks for the review and sorry that you had a poor time,this gorl is on my radar at the moment (laurette).

Personally while im not disputing your hygene i usually.make a habit of showering there purely for their peace of mind and many times have explained that ive already showered but will shower to avoid disputes.
While its not a perfect plan majority of the time i find i get good service.

For example my most recent punt was with Natasha in Holborn and although i turned up clean i took her up on the offer of a shower and there was no complaints from her and all requested services were delivered with enthusiasm.  Had i refused the shower there is that small chance the punt could have gone the same way as yours (wet wiping the cock etc).

It might not be a perfect plan, the shower bit, but if they ask you if to shower it is usually because they would prefer you to, some never ask but when they do you are onto a winner if you comply. The mouthwash situation would have been avoided if you gargled in the shower.
More so with the current situation, everybody wants to lessen risks.

Hope you dont see this as a dig just something i have found in short experience.

Potter  :thumbsup:

Offline Prince

External Link/Members Only

Is this her who you saw instead??

Yes indeed KT. Its all coming together now. Super fit woman. But what I don't get is Byanca has her own profile with her own tel number. Why mess with the Laurette profile? Bizarre Sergei logic I guess.

P

Offline Prince

Yes indeed. But in reality with conveyor belt girls like Byanca, showers are method of timewasting. My 30 minutes would not have started when I returned from an unnecessary shower.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 05:16:52 pm by Prince »

Offline rowdow

Thanks for the review and warning.

A negative is the right way to go with any B&S.

If they can do it once, they've probably done it before and will continue to do so in the future.

I hate the idea that i will arrange a punt, get ready, travel to her place only for a different girl to show up instead the one i was expecting.

Offline lillythesavage

Yes indeed. But in reality with conveyor belt girls like Byanca, showers are method of timewasting. My 30 minutes would not have started when I returned from an unnecessary shower.

The negative is deserved for B&S but for the sake of a few minutes wasted time you wasted 70 quid and 100 minutes, including travelling and waiting, and left with the raging hump.

If a shower and mouthwash are supplied and requested usually a good thing to use them. As another said, saves any problems and a WG with her mind not on the job.

Offline Prince

External Link/Members Only

Is this her who you saw instead??

I just texted Byanca and enquired I am interested in seeing her. She texted back the same address as 'Laurette'.  :dash:

So bizarre Byanca has to mess with Laurette's phone. Also a B&S where Byanca is much hotter than the the girl in the Laurette profile but a neutral service provider who time wastes and messes around with the services she provides. They are all in it for the money but some go over and above and really encourages regulars. Eg. Ellie 30 Rose

P

So and unfair negative to the real Laurette. Can the others confirm they saw the girl in the Laurette pictures for sure?

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Prince please dont take this as a dig at you its far from it, i understand your point that if youve had a shower, then your clean and that should be the end of it.
I get it truely, if i went for a job interview and turned up clean and well presented and i would be pissed if the interviewer then directed me to the shower and given new garments to wear.
Unfortunatley a lot of SPs insist on the "at their discretion policy" and while we dont have to abide by their requests if it gives them.peace of mind and means that we get the better service out if them i say so be it.

Also things like when i pay them i always count the money out in front of them and then insist they re count it it seems like a bit anal or overtop but i explain to them it saves disputes later.
I have read that back and forth argument many times
He says:   she didnt provide the services
She says :  i dont think he was clean.

Anyway stay happy and good luck on your next punt

Potter
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Prince

Prince please dont take this as a dig at you its far from it, i understand your point that if youve had a shower, then your clean and that should be the end of it.
I get it truely, if i went for a job interview and turned up clean and well presented and i would be pissed if the interviewer then directed me to the shower and given new garments to wear.
Unfortunatley a lot of SPs insist on the "at their discretion policy" and while we dont have to abide by their requests if it gives them.peace of mind and means that we get the better service out if them i say so be it.

Also things like when i pay them i always count the money out in front of them and then insist they re count it it seems like a bit anal or overtop but i explain to them it saves disputes later.
I have read that back and forth argument many times
He says:   she didnt provide the services
She says :  i dont think he was clean.

Anyway stay happy and good luck on your next punt

Potter

No offence taken. Its a negative for not just that reason. If she wanted to wet wipe me she could do that at the beginning......not half way through. Its B&S for a girl with many recent negative reviews. I would never have chosen Bianca. No OW in 30 minutes booking.....but I should have clarified that at the beginning. I made that assumption. Anyway, one lives and learns. Its all part of the punter world UKP secret society.  :D

Offline Prince

So I sent Bianca a couple texts or at somebody on the number on her actual profile and she started texted me a lot asking me what time do I want to come over. Yes I know.....was bored. I was bullshitting and asking her  about any extras on her list like CIM, anal, and then was taking the piss and asked her about other things on her likes list like Watersport giving, pussy pumping, prostate massage, and fisting.  :lol:

I thought she would ignore me but she (or somebody) rings me from yet another number 07533 348327! The girl ? Bianca tells me she doest really do all that but If I stay for an hour and pay £50 extra for anal and £20 extra for CIM. I told her I'll think about it (not).

Anyway the real Bianca I met today was a hotty. I think from the reviews she started out pretty good but got jaded and has always been mechanical.
I think maybe she doesn't get that many calls anymore because of her feedback so Sergie has her doing B&S. Most guys won't walk when they see her cause she is damn fit. In fact I would say fitter than her profile pics.

P