Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Anna 69 (FBSM, OWO, Penetration) in W1H (Marylebone)  (Read 6686 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844027) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline tantraman

zxc’s ”Timewaster” review brought Gorgeous Anna 69 to my eye. I didn’t mind her androgynous look, and felt the need to smoke a Cuban last month …

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

My missed call led to a quick-and-easy text exchange … Anna was available with half-hour’s notice … I thus booked 30mins for £70, and she texted back her postcode. Easy peasy!

This appears to be moot already, but for what it’s worth … Anna worked out of a ground floor flat on quiet side street, a few minutes walk east of Edgware Rd tube station.

The bedroom was pokey, just fitting a double bed and wardrobe. The bathroom was clean and neat, and had nicely-warmed towels hanging on heated rails.

There was another bedroom … from which I heard  rhythmic female moans in concert with male grunts, as I went to and from my post-punt shower. I later found out that this was Anna’s WG partner, Byanca Bya 69 - External Link/Members Only - whom I need to tick off my AW HL sometime soon.

Looks:

Anna is as per photos …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… standing 5’6” and Size 8 with smooth caramel skin … soft 34B cups with perky nipples and a pear-shaped bum … and a slight belly, belying that Anna is older than the AW-stated “28”. I appreciate that Anna has a manly face, but I found her handsome and still fit-to-fuck.

Anna is easily into her 30s. Originally from Cuba, she actually arrived to these shores from her base in Spain, where she held a professional IT job … as such, Anna’s English is excellent, and indeed she proved educated and engaging.

Services:

After texting my arrival to the postcode, Anna texted back with instructions to her front door. She greeted me with a big smile, her black hair up in a bun … and in leopard-print yoga pants and a black tank top … I liked what I saw!

In the titchy bedroom, we confirmed a 30min session, as Anna lay down a fresh towel over the bed. I paid up and Anna popped out to stash the cash. As I undressed, I spotted Baby Oil on bedside table … so on Anna’s return, I asked if B2B massage was possible to kick off … “Of course,” Anna grinned, and followed with a request for me to use the hand gel on the same bedside table … utterly pointless considering our antics to follow!

Settled in prone position, nude Anna squirted copious oil over my posterior … and dropped straight down to B2B after briefiest hand massage to slick me up from nape to heels. Her soft tits sloshed over my back upto my nape, where Anna indulged in earlobe sucking and side-on LFK. At the same time, I felt her grind her smooth pussy over my ass … whispering how all this was making her “horny”. She then asked me to touch her, and I obliged with my right hand palm-up over my coccyx … allowing Anna to slip onto it, and grind … here, my oily middle finger rightly slipped its way up into to her roving pussy, as Anna then ramped up her motions and moans.

On turn-over, Anna was already quite wet, as my right middle finger still remained deep inside her. She carried on B2B, thrusting her tits in my face and greasy nipples in my mouth. She then descended to lap up my cock and balls in a Bombay roll, and slid further down to massage my quads with her chest … here, my cock and balls were caught in her slippery grip, being also smacked against her chin and cheeks … but I had to reposition her hands to my chest for fear of cumming too soon. Anna understood, and made me calm down with hand massage of my chest and arms.

As Anna’s face still hovered over my throbbing cock, and as she sensed I’d calmed down enough, she started licking my glistening shaft … soon into lovely OWO … tight suction, but soft and sensual … along with sexy drool and spittle, plus unbroken eye contact. Anna managed to DT my 5.5” length, and had me edging … I asked her to suck my balls, and she did so with gusto, allowing me to return from the brink … but then ceased with a naughty grin, “No more, I need to fuck you now, because you're too horny!”

Rubber on me and without need of lube for her, Anna now jumped on in a CG squat … up-and-down she pumped. As I pulled her down into DFK, this diminished her pump action, but then I felt her kegel my stationary stick … fuck me! Feeling a tad too stimulated, I quickly unsucked my mouth off hers to ask after CIM … £20 extra, dammit … as I never agree to extra mid-session, I asked to change position for my final hurrah. Anna assumed head-down-ass-up, somehow sensing that doggy would do me well. I rose to enter her from behind, and pumped to-and-fro … bending down to kiss and lick Anna’s back and upto side-on DFK. Anna gyrated to my pump-action. Trying to last longer, I stopped my motion, trying to just DFK … but Anna kegeled my stopped cock, and goddamn it that was too fucking good … and I couldn’t help but let go in the bag, dammit!

All spent, I commended Anna’s kegeling skill … she generously lied that she only did it when she was “horny too”. After gently wet-wiping the full bag off me, Anna led me to the bathroom (we smiled, as we both walked passed the other bedroom, where Byanca Bya 69 was getting very audibly fucked ... I wonder which one of you fuckers that was!). Back in the bedroom, I dressed up, as Anna stayed naked … and we chatted, including discussing a return for a possible duo with Byanca. I finally followed Anna’s nude wiggle back to the front door, already stirring up another erection (getting me thinking that this is the sort of WG that would be able to squeeze two pops out of me) … and double kiss, and I was out by 26mins done.

Conclusion:

Anna’s androgynous look may not be for all, but from the outset she delivered superb B2B, superb OWO, superb fucking (inc. kegels) … making her a superb Positive for me.

I was for sure planning to return, as I was convinced that I’d manage a rare double-cum with Gorgeous Anna 69 over an hour, interspersed with an FBSM time-out. But having read bedredhed’s return sexperience - Day 2 (Neg) - this does now make me have second thoughts. We’ll see.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 01:59:02 pm by tantraman »

Offline bedhedred

I'm not certain about androgynous look. She seemed feminine to me. I guess it's in the eye of beholder.

I walked out furious about how she treated me. It was written all over my face, though I said nothing. I could not return now even if I wanted to.

Just be cautious on the return visit and ensure that all extras are priced in rather than sprung on you once in the room. Also, bring a stopwatch so you can sustain any dispute about time spent.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 02:29:39 pm by bedhedred »

Offline tantraman

... Just be cautious on the return visit and ensure that all extras are priced in rather than sprung on you once in the room. Also, bring a stopwatch so you can sustain any dispute about time spent.

Thanks for the advice, Bud :hi:

I must admit, despite your Day 2 (Neg), I'm still mightily tempted to return for another meet with Anna, upping to 60min meet in the real hope of an elusive double-cum, especially as I know that Anna can wind me down and wind me up with FBSM inbetween pops.

But I must remain cautious, as per your heads-up.

:drinks:

Offline bedhedred

Thanks for the advice, Bud :hi:

I must admit, despite your Day 2 (Neg), I'm still mightily tempted to return for another meet with Anna, upping to 60min meet in the real hope of an elusive double-cum, especially as I know that Anna can wind me down and wind me up with FBSM inbetween pops.

But I must remain cautious, as per your heads-up.

:drinks:

I really regret going back so soon. The 2nd punt was done on the spur of the moment. I had a hangover and I had not even taken a bluey. What went down spoiled everything. It's a case of what might have been. In the alternative history I organised myself properly on a good day and went all out for the Anna Byanca duo!

In your case, that hasn't happened. Yet. And. Maybe you will walk the happy path, where I didn't.

Offline bedhedred

All that, and you didn't spot that Anna is a trans-sexual?
Look at the face, the hands, the throat............

I guess the latest picture proves it. I shudda walked. 😅

Offline tantraman

Risking another photo for Stanford97's edit :rolleyes: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

If I saw those photos upfront there's no way I'd ever contemplate visiting but in the flesh she looks, feels and tastes much better.  Very good at what she does.

Offline tantraman

Looks like this AW profile has been swapped to another WG ...

... tempting :music:

Offline Global_Punter

Tasty 🤗🤗🤗 location is good too  :P ;)

Offline bedhedred

Might have to give her a spin. Huge silicon puppies by the looks of it.

Offline sparkus

N
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o