Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossies who insit you book through AdultWork  (Read 8799 times)

Offline NIK

It appears there are a number who insist you book through AW. Are there actually many who insist upon this and why?
Is it so they can check a clients feedback or something?
Personally if anyone insisted I book through the bollocks that is AW, or that I had to have a certain amount of feedback before I was allowed to make a booking they could fuck right off!  :mad:

vorian

It appears there are a number who insist you book through AW. Are there actually many who insist upon this and why?
Personally if anyone insisted I book through the bollocks that is AW, or that I had to have a certain amount of feedback before I was allowed to make a booking they could fuck right off!  :mad:

I think the feedback check may well be the reason, I am guessing not so much the public feedback which is pointless crap but the hidden notes. I must say once I have seen a prossie once, I rarely place an AW booking for following punts with the same girl and that has not been a problem. Also they probably know that you are more likely to give FB if you have booked through the system.

Does'nt really bother me (I know a lot of punters have an issue with booking this way, and I respect their reasons for that). I do all my research using UKP, make contact and only after everything is agreed do I place the booking.

Offline NIK

I think the feedback check may well be the reason, I am guessing not so much the public feedback which is pointless crap but the hidden notes. I must say once I have seen a prossie once, I rarely place an AW booking for following punts with the same girl and that has not been a problem. Also they probably know that you are more likely to give FB if you have booked through the system.

Does'nt really bother me (I know a lot of punters have an issue with booking this way, and I respect their reasons for that). I do all my research using UKP, make contact and only after everything is agreed do I place the booking.

Well the idea of there being hidden notes which seems to have appeared recently is yet another black mark against AW in my view.

Offline wristjob

I booked a party recently using AW - I figured with the risks and logistics of organising it then it's reasonable to prove you are serious by going through the booking system. Only time I ever have.

I also contacted a girl recently for her phone number, which she said she only gives out when it's confirmed and she uses the booking system to tie it in with her other job bla bla. I asked if she was free the following day, got a reply the day after - forget it, waste of time. If they want to use the booking system good fro them, but my name won't be appearing on it unless I go deaf.

Offline wristjob

Well the idea of there being hidden notes which seems to have appeared recently is yet another black mark against AW in my view.

I see the point - but easily abused but a nutter WG - and thre are a few of those.

Offline mattylondon

I had one yesterday. E-mail ping pong for a couple of days. Services and rate agreed right at the start but she continued to stall on providing any further details. Contact number and general area. And I have 100% exemplary feedbacks on a few of my profiles.  :cool:

However, when politely pressed for a contact number, she requested a booking through Adultwork. I think you can work out my reply!  :D

I had another two other dumb bitches recetly insist I only book them via Whatsapp or Blackberry?! Wtf!!  :dash:

Tell you what though, reading their feedback shows that there must be many punters out there willing to play their game. I agree with JRC and Smiths, who prefer to go through displayed numbers. I don't have either the time nor inclination to fuck about. I have plenty of other options.

More and more, I've been booking women through other sources rather than Adultwork. Those places being where direct numbers are displayed.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 07:23:19 pm by mattylondon »

Offline smiths

Absolutely agree, i am the service buyer so will decide to do what suits me NOT the WG. No idea how many WGs insist on booking through A/W but in London i havent had any problems finding WGs who take phone bookings.

As i have posted before this A/W feedback crap gives the WG the whip hand as i see it. Its also a very bad idea for one crucial reason in my view. As punters have posted some are too scared to give a bad WG negative FB in case the WG leaves them negative in revenge potentially putting off future WGs. How on earth does that help punters, what it no doubt does is ensure bad WGs are laughing their heads off at punters stupidity.

However, if a punter punts in a punting desert he might HAVE to have FB to get a punt off A/W so in those areas the WG can dictate as she chooses, just glad i punt in London.

My advice to punters is at least leave FB on here using a different nick to your one on A/W. Personally i dont trust one word of A/W FB unless i know, trust and/or respect the punter leaving it, its a rotten to the core site run by low lifes as i see it. I still use it as a location tool only as its the best there is. ;)

Festisio

It's all well and good saying that you (NIK, JRC, Smiths, MattyLondon) will never punt with a pro$$ie who requires an AW booking, however if you want to see that girl and that is the only way to book, you are simply cutting off your nose to spite your face by not jumping through their (relatively effortless) hoops.

I've seen a number of prossies who only took AW bookings and have been awesome punts that I would have missed out on had I taken such a stubborn approaching to booking.

Let's face it, there AREN'T that many decent prossies anyway, so reducing that pool further is never a good thing.

It's obviously your choice how you punt but I think it's nonsense to discount them on that basis alone.  I have no problem using any communication means that they want in order to secure a booking.

sexy_lacyx

hope you don't mind my adding too this.  I do on my tours and that is too see they have feed back, as there is more risk involved, so maybe the same reason

Offline smiths

It's all well and good saying that you (NIK, JRC, Smiths, MattyLondon) will never punt with a pro$$ie who requires an AW booking, however if you want to see that girl and that is the only way to book, you are simply cutting off your nose to spite your face by not jumping through their (relatively effortless) hoops.

I've seen a number of prossies who only took AW bookings and have been awesome punts that I would have missed out on had I taken such a stubborn approaching to booking.

Let's face it, there AREN'T that many decent prossies anyway, so reducing that pool further is never a good thing.

It's obviously your choice how you punt but I think it's nonsense to discount them on that basis alone.  I have no problem using any communication means that they want in order to secure a booking.

I am not that desperate to see one particular WG so i dont see it that i am cutting off my nose to spite my face, plenty of other WGs to choose from.

I will continue to punt as suits me, worked perfectly well in the main for over 30 years and no intention on changing it. However, i have no problem in saying i am an old stick in the mud on this.

Offline mattylondon

You're right. It's my choice and you assume far too much.  :rolleyes:

Where did I say I've never booked a prossie through Adultwork? It's something I choose not to do anymore, so please spare me the lecture about missing out on 'gems'. Been there, done that. I don't jump through hoops to book prostitutes anymore.

As far as I'm concerned, it's enough for me to have exemplary feedback and use the e-mail system. I soon sort out the wheat from the chaff. The prossies who insist on it are simply feedback collectors, in my opinion. It has fuck all to do with safety. Anybody can create a profile anonymously via a proxy server and provide an unregistered sim for their contact details. If they're thick enough to believe they're safer, then they're truly naive.

It's called experience of being fucked over by the Adultwork booking system and prossies in the past. Have you any idea how many options I have in my area? Including those not listed on Adultwork. It's in the 1000s. Fine words if you live in a punting desert. I don't.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 07:39:52 pm by mattylondon »

Offline smiths

Yes at one time I would chase a prossy I wanted to see.
It's amazing how advanced middle age  :D changes your outlook on so many things.
Nowdays I can barely be bothered to punt never mind jump through hoops for an appointment. It's the same with travelling as I've said before. Once upon a time the travelling to the punt was all part of the thrill for me - not anymore

I know next week when I go to London, in the absence of Nicoletta I will almost certainly see my other regular Amy, rather than risk someone new. She is expensive, but 100% reliable, never having let me down in nine years! Also like Nicoletta she is based very near to the areas I usually stay, no travelling into outer London.

I wouldnt even consider travelling from where you live to London for a punt nowadays, so your well advanced on me on that. My absolute maximum travelling distance is a 50 mile round trip, obviously being in London helps with that as i have a lot of choice.

Overall, i have a principle that i wont jump through hoops for a punt, i am the buyer so why should i, its the seller that should be jumping through hoops to get my business as i see it. As i have got older this thinking has hardened greatly. Jumping through hoops to get a punt, thats a no way, i only do that to get a civvy shag. ;)

It will be photo ID and references from other WGs needed next to get a punt, all due to punters stupidity at letting the WG dictate the terms. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 07:43:42 pm by smiths »

Offline NIK

Yes at one time I would chase a prossy I wanted to see.
It's amazing how advanced middle age  :D changes your outlook on so many things.
Nowdays I can barely be bothered to punt never mind jump through hoops for an appointment. It's the same with travelling as I've said before. Once upon a time the travelling to the punt was all part of the thrill for me - not anymore

I know next week when I go to London, in the absence of Nicoletta I will almost certainly see my other regular Amy, rather than risk someone new. She is expensive, but 100% reliable, never having let me down in nine years! Also like Nicoletta she is based very near to the areas I usually stay, no travelling into outer London. Watch Amy not be available for the first ever time now!

Offline mattylondon

It will be photo ID and references from other WGs needed next to get a punt, all due to punters stupidity at letting the WG dictate the terms. :thumbsdown:
I can see a time when Adultwork start insisting on punters verifying themselves too!

There will always be plenty of idiots and mug punters who will jump through any hoops dictated to them by a prossie, in order to book them. I should know. I used to be one of them!  :blush:

I'll do that for a civvy but for a two a penny prossie? I don't think so. I understand the argument if you live in a punting desert, but not in my area. I don't know the woman, after all. I'm simply judging them by looks, services and any feedback. I don't get that emotionally attached as some punters appear to do.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 07:51:04 pm by mattylondon »

Offline NIK

I wouldnt even consider travelling from where you live to London for a punt nowadays, so your well advanced on me on that. My absolute maximum travelling distance is a 50 mile round trip, obviously being in London helps with that as i have a lot of choice.

Overall, i have a principle that i wont jump through hoops for a punt, i am the buyer so why should i, its the seller that should be jumping through hoops to get my business as i see it. As i have got older this thinking has hardened greatly. Jumping through hoops to get a punt, thats a no way, i only do that to get a civvy shag. ;)

I will be photo ID and references from other WGs needed next to get a punt, all due to punters stupidity at letting the WG dictate the terms. :thumbsdown:

Well I don't go just for the punting. I'm actually on a training course on the Friday. I've also arranged to see a mate on Thursday evening. Sat Afternoon I may meet another friend if he's available or go to the theatre. I also simply enjoy the change of pubs. I've actually become quite friendly with a doorman at one of my regular venues since I first met him last autumn and have had lots of good chats with him in their outside area towards the end of the evening.
I also like walking around different areas on the outskirts of Central London just to see what the are like. One of the few localities I haven't been to is Highgate, been to Hampstead loads, so maybe Highgate is next on my agenda.
So the punting is only part of the experience. Having said that I'd be disappointed if I didn't manage at least one punt.  :cool:

Wish I hadn't bothered with the punting this time.
Everything else has been great apart from that!  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 07:09:10 pm by NIK »

pleasure

It's crazy how different people's experiences differ. If a girl asks me to book through AW I'm usually pleased as punch, because it's one of the few ways I can be pretty sure she's not a time-waster.

Booking by email, text or phone is all very well, but I've had plenty of girls let me down that way. Once I've got an AW booking arranged, I'm pretty confident the meeting's going to go ahead as planned. Maybe it's because they know you can leave them bad feedback if they screw you over. Or maybe it's just if they can work out how to use the booking system in the first place, they generally have the intelligence to be able to remember an appointment. :)

Offline NIK

Also I meet Jimmy very occasionally!  :yahoo:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Some girls are under the impression that by booking through the AW system it means you are a nice guy and wont hurt them in any way.  Just like they assume good feedback means someone is reliable or not a freak.  we all know how flawed that system is.  Some also insist on AW bookings as they want the feedback themselves as it gives them validation of a job well done not realising some men wont leave negative no matter how bad it was

Offline smiths

Well I don't go just for the punting. I'm actually on a training course on the Friday. I've also arranged to see a mate on Thursday evening. Sat Afternoon I may meet another friend if he's available or go to the theatre. I also simply enjoy the change of pubs. I've actually become quite friendly with a doorman at one of my regular venues since I first met him last autumn and have had lots of good chats with him in their outside area towards the end of the evening.
I also like walking around different areas on the outskirts of Central London just to see what the are like. One of the few localities I haven't been to is Highgate, been to Hampstead loads, so maybe Highgate is next on my agenda.
So the punting is only part of the experience. Having said that I'd be disappointed if I didn't manage at least one punt.  :cool:

Thanks, i wasnt aware of that obviously. ;)

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Some girls are under the impression that by booking through the AW system it means you are a nice guy and wont hurt them in any way.  Just like they assume good feedback means someone is reliable or not a freak.  we all know how flawed that system is.  Some also insist on AW bookings as they want the feedback themselves as it gives them validation of a job well done not realising some men wont leave negative no matter how bad it was

This is my experience too Dani. AW feedback is flawed on both sides, and I say unless it's blinking obvious a person is an axe murderer, then use all your usual screening methods and your common sense. Someone who is going to be a pain will usually show their true colours during the booking procedure, if not then they'd get passed your checks anyway and you are down to your own basic protection methods.

Offline berksboy

No phone no showing on a wgs AW profile = move on to the next one , job done.There are more wgs out there then i can get to see so sure as hell not fucking about with aw bookings , e mail ect.

Offline Cap

You're a bloke perhaps visiting a girl on her own.

Think about it  :diablo:

Offline wristjob

Well I'm not saying never ever, but I tend to book last minute so that isn't a natural fit to the AW booking system - especially if there's no number til after I have booked.

As for cutting off my nose - so is the girl. I've seen very few girls who insist on this so reduce the number of girls I can see by maybe 3%. They probably reduce the number of clients by 50% or more.

I get why they might do it - as was mentioned on another thread maybe 50% of bookings don't turn up so at least it gives them some comeback anda  way to stop the same person doing it more than once. Generally though the more attitude a girl seems to have the less good the punt is - and this comes across as attitude to me.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

As has been said by myself and Strawberry it makes no difference. Feedback on AW is so flawed as so many are too scared to leave negative feedback on both sides so we have no idea that the guy with 8 great feedbacks is actually a nasty bit of work.
A phone call is our first line of defence and much better than feedback that is written with the fear they might get back feedback in return so leave something nice.

Offline wristjob

I can see a time when Adultwork start insisting on punters verifying themselves too!

It's about digital footprint too. My AW ID used to be something that could have been tied to me - when I realised it got changed. Search for an AW username in google and you get to see that user's ID. How clever does booking through AW and leaving/receiving feedback look now?

There will come a time when somebody will hack or leak AW records, or the government will get hold of their data or whatever. Sending mails, buying PGs even - you can still plead you are a timewaster and didn't see them. Having feedback - nail in the coffin.

Offline wristjob

I'm a bloke and i go visit a girl - and put my cock in her mouth. I know who has the most to lose.

Offline Cap

I agree that it's good to talk on the phone for both parties - I've spoken with women and then decided absolutely no way am I going to see them - and that works both ways.

My point is - if neither have feedback of anykind then it might raise a concern.

AW feedback is flawed which is why we need sites like this - although it's getting a little blurry here now.

I never go with a woman who hides her feedback - I don't hide mine.

I might accept one or two negative feedbacks depending on what's been said and how much thet have but ultimatley make my own decision.

0 feedback is a real hit or miss - been there, done it, got fucked over, had an amazing time - you just never know.

A woman on her one might want to know that the bloke coming over is not a fucked up screw up and I think that the women who give feedback to the blokes are typically more honest and that gives them, especially the new girls starting, some level of confidence.

Look I don't know but what I do know, even though it's a fuckin' mess' is that some sort of feedback and booking to prevent time wasters can't be a bad thing.

I have a few regular AW women that I see every now and again and once you get to know them and they know you it's a different ball game - a simple text or quick call is all it take.

Guys and girls - it's about trust and unfortunately in our crazy fucked up society that can be sometimes hard to find.

Offline smiths

I agree that it's good to talk on the phone for both parties - I've spoken with women and then decided absolutely no way am I going to see them - and that works both ways.

My point is - if neither have feedback of anykind then it might raise a concern.

AW feedback is flawed which is why we need sites like this - although it's getting a little blurry here now.

I never go with a woman who hides her feedback - I don't hide mine.

I might accept one or two negative feedbacks depending on what's been said and how much thet have but ultimatley make my own decision.

0 feedback is a real hit or miss - been there, done it, got fucked over, had an amazing time - you just never know.

A woman on her one might want to know that the bloke coming over is not a fucked up screw up and I think that the women who give feedback to the blokes are typically more honest and that gives them, especially the new girls starting, some level of confidence.

Look I don't know but what I do know, even though it's a fuckin' mess' is that some sort of feedback and booking to prevent time wasters can't be a bad thing.

I have a few regular AW women that I see every now and again and once you get to know them and they know you it's a different ball game - a simple text or quick call is all it take.

Guys and girls - it's about trust and unfortunately in our crazy fucked up society that can be sometimes hard to find.

Why do you think its getting a little blurry on here?

Offline mattylondon

There will come a time when somebody will hack or leak AW records, or the government will get hold of their data or whatever.
I agree with you and I've have ensured that I was protected against that potential possibility. It wouldn't surprise me if it happens.

Some girls are under the impression that by booking through the AW system it means you are a nice guy and wont hurt them in any way.  Just like they assume good feedback means someone is reliable or not a freak.
I think some people are at cross purposes here. Some people assume that using the Adultwork booking system has to take place before a booking. Not so. Even though I did used to use it a long ago in the past before. I only use it now after a booking has taken place and only if I've received a good service. And I'll be quite clearly on why. Two reasons. Firstly, to credit a prossie with a good service. Secondly, since certain prossies naively put great store in good feedback, an additional positive rating will also help me too.

But it's all bollocks really. I just recognise that it gives some women more confidence. Using it before a booking compromises me because I cannot give an honest rating, in the event of a poor service due to the real potential of a spiteful negative.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:12:58 pm by mattylondon »

vorian

Why do you think its getting a little blurry on here?

Indeed, please expand on your comment.

pleasure

I think some people are at cross purposes here. Some people assume that using the Adultwork booking system has to take place before a booking. Not so.

Sure, but if I find the girl is willing to arrange a proper booking before the meet takes place, she's less likely to let me down, and more likely to make an effort during the booking. That's why I always prefer bookings to be arranged that way.

You can talk about how "flawed" AW feedback is as much as you like, and I'll be the first to agree that reviews on this site are a far better indicator of quality. But at the end of the day, many of the girls put a lot of stock in both their feedback and the punter's. I find girls are much more willing to engage with me when I have a lot of positive feedback on my profile, and I find their AW feedback is a pretty good way to weed out the bad apples too.

GeeWiz

hope you don't mind my adding too this.  I do on my tours and that is too see they have feed back, as there is more risk involved, so maybe the same reason
This is what my regular does for tours too as she says less chance of a no-show.

It's about digital footprint too. My AW ID used to be something that could have been tied to me - when I realised it got changed. Search for an AW username in google and you get to see that user's ID. How clever does booking through AW and leaving/receiving feedback look now?

There will come a time when somebody will hack or leak AW records, or the government will get hold of their data or whatever. Sending mails, buying PGs even - you can still plead you are a timewaster and didn't see them. Having feedback - nail in the coffin.

My AW tag just pulls up feedback I left.  I don't get the conspiracy theory as nothing is illegal and what's the difference with you reviewing a WG on UKP?

pokenn

Doesn't bother me at all. What's so hard about doing an AW booking? Takes about a minute, and if it makes the girl feel more comfortable it's no bother to me.

Offline wristjob

My AW tag just pulls up feedback I left.  I don't get the conspiracy theory as nothing is illegal and what's the difference with you reviewing a WG on UKP?

It's not illegal - now. If that changes who is to say they won't go retrospective on it.

There are differences here. Firstly they likely have less information (AW asks for phone no, name and you may pump money in too). All my reviews here are delusional fantasies I made up. On AW a girl says that I turned up so they must be real. Additionally I trust the admins on AW to be diligent and careful with backups, logs and record keeping whereas I bet if Adam caught whiff of changes to the law he'd accidentally delete loads of logs & lose loads of data. I'd guess AW is a lot higher profile too as it is the hookup site.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
It's not illegal - now. If that changes who is to say they won't go retrospective on it.

There are differences here. Firstly they likely have less information (AW asks for phone no, name and you may pump money in too). All my reviews here are delusional fantasies I made up. On AW a girl says that I turned up so they must be real. Additionally I trust the admins on AW to be diligent and careful with backups, logs and record keeping whereas I bet if Adam caught whiff of changes to the law he'd accidentally delete loads of logs & lose loads of data. I'd guess AW is a lot higher profile too as it is the hookup site.

Don't be so daft, where would they start? I very much doubt the authorities have the time, resources or inclination to go trawling through such records - for a start they need to go to court to obtain warrants to start looking through personal information and making links. The police don't even do this routinely for drug dealers who are already and currently breaking the law. It would overwhelm the system.

AlexisTaylor

i only take bookings through the site, i have a full time job so all my tours are planned in advance, i like to have enough bookings planned before i pay out on a hotel and travel. Just really organised.

Offline wristjob

Don't be so daft, where would they start? I very much doubt the authorities have the time, resources or inclination to go trawling through such records - for a start they need to go to court to obtain warrants to start looking through personal information and making links. The police don't even do this routinely for drug dealers who are already and currently breaking the law. It would overwhelm the system.

This years don't be daft is next year's reality. They would need a court order - unless they changed the law and didn't. Linking AW accounts to the email accounts they are linked to, to the CCs used to buy credits - computer code.

Or dodgy hackers getting them, releasing them as they did with BNP members or whatever.

On the internet everything is public domain - if not now then eventually. Nobody expected wikileaks. 19yo girls who put face pics on their AW profiles probably don 't expect that in 20 years those pictures might still be floating round the net. I didn't expect the AW name I chose around 7 years ago would suddenly become searchable. If anyone can make a few quid out of that one way or another then eventually they will.

Doing NOTHING helps protect my identity - so I may as well.

Offline mattylondon

You can talk about how "flawed" AW feedback is as much as you like, and I'll be the first to agree that reviews on this site are a far better indicator of quality. But at the end of the day, many of the girls put a lot of stock in both their feedback and the punter's.
You're agreement with me on any flaws in the AW booking system isn't required. Any punter or prossie worth their salt knows that's a fact.

And if you'd read my previous correctly, rather than taking from it what you wanted to believe I'd posted, you can clearly see that I've acknowledge that some prossies set great stall by it. My recognition of that other fact, is that I've ensured I have decent feedback matey.  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

This years don't be daft is next year's reality. They would need a court order - unless they changed the law and didn't. Linking AW accounts to the email accounts they are linked to, to the CCs used to buy credits - computer code.

Or dodgy hackers getting them, releasing them as they did with BNP members or whatever.

On the internet everything is public domain - if not now then eventually. Nobody expected wikileaks. 19yo girls who put face pics on their AW profiles probably don 't expect that in 20 years those pictures might still be floating round the net. I didn't expect the AW name I chose around 7 years ago would suddenly become searchable. If anyone can make a few quid out of that one way or another then eventually they will.

Doing NOTHING helps protect my identity - so I may as well.
She wouldn't be bothered, would she? After all, her pictures are already plastered all over the Internet and she's a member of more forums than I've had hot dinners! She's more well known than she realizes and I include face pictures in that. :hi:

If the law changes, they'll be going after the punters and not wasting their time with prostitutes.. Even if the government isn't inclined, which is probably true, there are plenty of anti's out there, who may well possess the know how to hack Adultwork and hoover up people's personal details. Other sites have already been hacked, after all. Far bigger fish than Adultwork have been hacked. If you're going to pay for PGs or movies on there, better to do it by an anonymous form of payment, rather than leave your bank details on some foreign servers. But it's their look out, after all.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 01:30:07 am by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

You can talk about how "flawed" AW feedback is as much as you like...But at the end of the day, many of the girls put a lot of stock in both their feedback and the punter's.

I find girls are much more willing to engage with me when I have a lot of positive feedback on my profile
Must do better next time.  :rolleyes:

Secondly, since certain prossies naively put great store in good feedback, an additional positive rating will also help me too.

I just recognise that it gives some women more confidence.

Offline NIK

Doesn't bother me at all. What's so hard about doing an AW booking? Takes about a minute, and if it makes the girl feel more comfortable it's no bother to me.

Maybe so, however it's amazing that the money grabbing cunts who are Awank don't charge you for this.

Offline dandaley

Sure, but if I find the girl is willing to arrange a proper booking before the meet takes place, she's less likely to let me down, and more likely to make an effort during the booking. That's why I always prefer bookings to be arranged that way.

You can talk about how "flawed" AW feedback is as much as you like, and I'll be the first to agree that reviews on this site are a far better indicator of quality. But at the end of the day, many of the girls put a lot of stock in both their feedback and the punter's. I find girls are much more willing to engage with me when I have a lot of positive feedback on my profile, and I find their AW feedback is a pretty good way to weed out the bad apples too.

+1

totally agree I dont see the big prob with doing a aw booking works both ways and its easy and free.

Toshiba

No number no booking

I could sign up but does that make my money more attractive?

Phill8

Maybe so, however it's amazing that the money grabbing cunts who are Awank don't charge you for this.

Yet  :unknown:

pleasure

You're agreement with me on any flaws in the AW booking system isn't required

Thanks for your assessment of what is required. I'll be sure to check what you require before making any future posts.  :D

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
+1

totally agree I dont see the big prob with doing a aw booking works both ways and its easy and free.

The problem is as matty says above, the law could change and it's a way of tracking you down which could be used to prosecute or out you.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 09:03:35 am by Strawberry »

pleasure

The problem is as matty says above, the law could change and it's a way of tracking you down which could be used to prosecute or out you.

Very true. The trouble is, so could every email you send, every website you visit, and every phone call you make.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
When this topic came up last time, I mentioned of this group who insist on a booking, mainly to increase their FB. Some punters have been put off by Louise's high FB, whilst others (including myself) feel she is worth seeing.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23573.msg346971;topicseen#msg346971

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9239.msg137001;topicseen#msg137001

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26551.msg378877;topicseen#msg378877

cockneybstrd

Not in all cases. The old bill in particular in London are more focused on 'Money Laundering' rather actually criminal activity. Catching people with 'drugs on the table' is near impossible catching people with cash on the table is more fun for them as they get to confiscate.

Most police info come from other criminals rather than average joe or joan.

Offline Wowgeek

In my pre AW days I was a parlour man, but I knew when the phone was answered it was not going to be the girl I would see but the maid. 'Today we have Lauren, she's 22, size 10, tanned and toned and offers a full service'

I know there is no more guarantee that, today, an email is going to be answered by the actual girl but I think, if it is, I get a much better feel for her through the written word than I do by talking to her or her friend.

I don't do much instant punting so am happy to wait for a response, and, I can also fire off a few personalised, copied and pasted enquiries, in the time it takes to make one phone call.

I also accept that feedback is flawed on AW but it is a guide, to be used alongside others. For me it isn't just about unloading some stored spunk into a wet and warm place, so I like to feel that I can enjoy the company as well as the sex. Can't get that from a phone call, can from emails, in my very humble view.