Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Mel - sensual tantric massage  (Read 1832 times)

3 review(s) for sensual mel (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dante

Having never had a massage before (of the "rub and tug" variety) I thought I'd give it a try. I tend to prefer women in their 30s, the MILF thing, so I resolved on Sensual Mel: External Link/Members Only. Booked a 30-minute "nuru" massage for £60.

Place was easy enough to find and comms were good, though she only wanted to communicate by text. The venue was a flat above a shop on the main road, just managed to find a parking space outside. On meeting her she was older than the advertised 38 (more like 48) which wasn't a deal-breaker there and then. But what quickly became one was her lack of English. We exhausted the conversation options within a few minutes.

There wasn't any nuru in this massage, just warmed up oil. Massage was nice enough and her boobs felt great on my back, but not a lot of eye contact or connection generally. Towards the end when it was time to finish, I found that I really needed a piss. Jumped up, took a while to get my business done, when I came back expecting to get my happy ending, she wanted me out the door for the next one. I conceded defeat, had a tepid shower and fled.

In fairness this was all arranged as a rush job after another plan fell through; I should have gone elsewhere for something different, or more likely kept my powder dry. Oh well, you live and learn.

SirFrank

Same thing happened to me a few years back - different bird. I was busting for a piss and had to nip out for a slash. One of those pisses that lasted forever. Spoilt the moment