Is her Dad Jimmy Hill?Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Well that's put the lid on my wank.
She's actually a genuinely ugly woman, who has done absolutely everything in her power to try to overcome it.Fair play to her
I wouldn't say that she was ugly. She just has a larger than average chin. Some people like that.
Kind of people who eat cow pies..........
They have got to be Desperate.
and shave with a blowtorch ?
I would like to meet Keira Knightley as an escort.
I've posted Amanda on here previously She's got a new series on the bbc, the .... spanish job Hence am updating In the eye-tie series her & Alan manage to get some innuendos in, no doubt more edited out by the bbc Properly milfy @ 53 Noted she does lurve herself & is all over socials flaunting herself, good girl Her at the bar in the red clobber she looks well expensive hooker material I wouldn't mind a spanish job with her, a supa rack Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Well you know one things for sure and thats Alan Carr isn't going to be podging her.
Unless she likes it up the arse?
Lovely face but lacking in the boobs department.
yes, but it would be nice to cover her face with my cum
christina mahonrugby commentator FAFHidden Image/Members Only
And she has ball handling skills
I never really noticed her before, but Billie Eilish looks good in a bikini . Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Yep she was always pretty sexless to me. Until now!
With chebs like that?
Singer Madison BeerHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Singer Madison Beer
Kanye West may be a talentless, egotistical bellend, but he sure has impeccable taste in women.His other half, Bianca Censori, at The Grammy's Hidden Image/Members Only
I bet she would not dress like that if it was a chilly February night in London.
I’m sorry that does nothing for me. Sexy is, IMHO classier than that. It’s what you don’t see that is sexy, leave a little bit to the imagination. It was just a publicity stunt.
There’s an inescapable racial element too.
Censoring overload
Scowling overweight black guy parades his white woman (I have not researched her background, but she’s a lot whiter than him) in a way that suggests he’s her slave-master.
I agree he is parading her, and lip readers have pointed out he was instructing her on exactly what to do all the time. It was all a stunt for a new clothing brand. I don't think it is racial, but it does seem like coercive control.
From just £36 per year