Author Topic: Women who we wish were escorts?  (Read 583107 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

Is her Dad Jimmy Hill?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

  :lol:  looking at those photos I can't see what the attraction is. She looks like a cross between Jimmy Hill and Marty Feldman but each to their own  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm sure she must be a very nice person though.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2025, 06:44:09 am by mr.bluesky »

Online Punterperson1971

I think she’s ok but I can see what you mean


Offline JohnsonSchlong

Well that's put the lid on my wank.

What's the matter with you - don't you like a challenge ?

Offline JohnsonSchlong

Is her Dad Jimmy Hill?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only



She's actually a genuinely ugly woman, who has done absolutely everything in her power to try to overcome it.

Fair play to her  :drinks:

Online RandomGuy99



She's actually a genuinely ugly woman, who has done absolutely everything in her power to try to overcome it.

Fair play to her  :drinks:
I wouldn't say that she was ugly. She just has a larger than average chin. Some people like that.


Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I wouldn't say that she was ugly. She just has a larger than average chin. Some people like that.

Kind of people who eat cow pies..........

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
Kind of people who eat cow pies..........

 :D :D

and shave with a blowtorch ?

Offline willyfog69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 16
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I would like to meet Keira Knightley as an escort.
Banned reason: Tout and grossly inappropriate posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Kind of people who eat cow pies..........
They have got to be Desperate.  :D

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
They have got to be Desperate.  :D

:D :D

and shave with a blowtorch ?

Good to see some people are keeping up   :D :D :D

Offline ulstersubbie

I would like to meet Keira Knightley as an escort.

Lovely face but lacking in the boobs department.

Online webpunter

I've posted Amanda on here previously
She's got a new series on the bbc, the .... spanish job
Hence am updating
In the eye-tie series her & Alan manage to get some innuendos in, no doubt more edited out by the bbc 

Properly milfy @ 53
Noted she does lurve herself
& is all over socials flaunting herself, good girl  :thumbsup:
Her at the bar in the red clobber she looks well expensive hooker material
I wouldn't mind a spanish job with her, a supa rack

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

I've posted Amanda on here previously
She's got a new series on the bbc, the .... spanish job
Hence am updating
In the eye-tie series her & Alan manage to get some innuendos in, no doubt more edited out by the bbc 

Properly milfy @ 53
Noted she does lurve herself
& is all over socials flaunting herself, good girl  :thumbsup:
Her at the bar in the red clobber she looks well expensive hooker material
I wouldn't mind a spanish job with her, a supa rack

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Well you know one things for sure and thats Alan Carr isn't going to be podging her.  :D

Offline m4rmite

Well you know one things for sure and thats Alan Carr isn't going to be podging her.  :D
Unless she likes it up the arse?

Offline mr.bluesky

Unless she likes it up the arse?

I think it's  more likely he does.

Online webpunter

I'd give him a HJ if i could have the same [edit:  hopefully more] with her
Ooooh Alan how's about we add some kink with rubber gloves ?
Marigolds not the best idea  :D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2025, 01:56:38 pm by webpunter »

Offline willyfog69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 16
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Lovely face but lacking in the boobs department.

yes, but it would be nice to cover her face with my cum
Banned reason: Tout and grossly inappropriate posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ulstersubbie

yes, but it would be nice to cover her face with my cum

I'm sure it would!   :D

Online DastardlyDick

Lovely face but lacking in the boobs department.
Allegedly, she's a bit of a "goer" too  :unknown:

Offline Keema

Lalisa from the Blackpink K-pop group.

She'd fill my exhibitionist side as well as her screaming fans would record every moment especially as I'd leave the curtains open.

My tiktok feed has been full of her and she was in London a few week's ago at an Arsenal game.

Sad fact is that is she ever came up on say Vivastreet, you'd know it was too good to be true and besides you'd have to get past her security.



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 31, 2025, 08:19:04 am by Keema »

Online RandomGuy99

The natural version of Megan Fox.

Online webpunter

Abby Dowse
Off the scale aussie sheila
Aussie burds in my experience are good at putting out
She does like flaunting herself on socials
Fuck knows how much she could charge
I might be able to stretch to ten mins, anyways doubt if i'd last much longer

She does get a mention on here
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=394036.msg3997537#msg3997537
Fake pics on this profile - all her
External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Online RandomGuy99



Offline Chorley

I never really noticed her before, but Billie Eilish looks good in a bikini  . :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I never really noticed her before, but Billie Eilish looks good in a bikini  . :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yep she was always pretty sexless to me. Until now!

Online DastardlyDick


Online DastardlyDick

Yep she was always pretty sexless to me. Until now!
With chebs like that?

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Offline PepeMAGA

I never really noticed her before, but Billie Eilish looks good in a bikini  . :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
I like her, the baddy clothes tends to his her assets though


Offline mr.bluesky

Singer Madison Beer

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lovely girl with a great surname.  :drinks:
( I think I nominated her some time ago but worth another shout )
« Last Edit: February 03, 2025, 02:02:16 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Offline Chorley

Kanye West may be a talentless, egotistical bellend, but he sure has impeccable taste in women.
His other half, Bianca Censori, at The Grammy's  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 03, 2025, 06:22:19 pm by Chorley »

Offline mr.bluesky

Kanye West may be a talentless, egotistical bellend, but he sure has impeccable taste in women.
His other half, Bianca Censori, at The Grammy's  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I bet she would not dress like that if it was a chilly February night in London. :unknown:

Online webpunter

I bet she would not dress like that if it was a chilly February night in London. :unknown:

I doubt even the geordie lasses oot on the toon would go that far
Especially when its -5C

Offline berksboy

Kanye West may be a talentless, egotistical bellend,  Very true well she may look very hot but does she have a working brain cell ?  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2025, 08:25:18 pm by berksboy »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I’m sorry that does nothing for me. Sexy is, IMHO classier than that. It’s what you don’t see that is sexy, leave a little bit to the imagination.

It was just a publicity stunt.

Offline A Decent Fist

I’m sorry that does nothing for me. Sexy is, IMHO classier than that. It’s what you don’t see that is sexy, leave a little bit to the imagination.

It was just a publicity stunt.

Exactly. There’s an inescapable racial element too. Scowling overweight black guy parades his white woman (I have not researched her background, but she’s a lot whiter than him) in a way that suggests he’s her slave-master.

Maybe she likes that. Maybe she goes along with it to become famous. For me, it leaves a nasty taste. Also, big tits like hers are a major turn-off for me.

Offline notcalledchris

Kanye West may be a talentless, egotistical bellend, but he sure has impeccable taste in women.
His other half, Bianca Censori, at The Grammy's  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Censoring overload

Offline JontyR

There’s an inescapable racial element too.
Well I'm glad to say it had completely escaped me.


Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
Scowling overweight black guy parades his white woman (I have not researched her background, but she’s a lot whiter than him) in a way that suggests he’s her slave-master.

I agree he is parading her, and lip readers have pointed out he was instructing her on exactly what to do all the time. It was all a stunt for a new clothing brand. I don't think it is racial, but it does seem like coercive control.

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
I agree he is parading her, and lip readers have pointed out he was instructing her on exactly what to do all the time. It was all a stunt for a new clothing brand. I don't think it is racial, but it does seem like coercive control.

Like many things if the skin colours were reversed it would be viewed as racial

Offline PepeMAGA

I agree he is parading her, and lip readers have pointed out he was instructing her on exactly what to do all the time. It was all a stunt for a new clothing brand. I don't think it is racial, but it does seem like coercive control.
He's said something before about Kim  Kardashian having the perfect genetics and him still being in love with her... To me she is basically a replica of her.
So he probably has very little respect for her because he sees as a poor copy of who he actually wants.

Offline PepeMAGA

I've posted Amanda on here previously
She's got a new series on the bbc, the .... spanish job
Hence am updating
In the eye-tie series her & Alan manage to get some innuendos in, no doubt more edited out by the bbc 

Properly milfy @ 53
Noted she does lurve herself
& is all over socials flaunting herself, good girl  :thumbsup:
Her at the bar in the red clobber she looks well expensive hooker material
I wouldn't mind a spanish job with her, a supa rack

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Social media link removed as per rules.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2025, 06:11:43 pm by daviemac »

Offline mr.bluesky

Well you know one things for sure and thats Alan Carr isn't going to be podging her.  :D

Nice photo of her in one of the daily rags today in a yellow bikini.  :thumbsup: