Author Topic: Women who we wish were escorts?  (Read 581051 times)

Online fredhiggins

She is often on Loose Women looking fantastic. Perky tits always a feature of her clothes.



Online timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144


Offline Punterperson1971

Was flicking channels and this lady come up
Laura soares from auction hunters and probably other programs she’s gorgeous

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Regards Wendy James, on TOTP2 this evening, BBC 4, bout 11 o'clock  :hi:


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

Was flicking channels and this lady come up
Laura soares from auction hunters and probably other programs she’s gorgeous

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

 :thumbsup: very nice, not seen her before.

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
External Link/Members Only

Not entirely sure this would fit with the spirit of the thread. Stumbled upon this twitter profile earlier today. Looks stunning to me, and not afraid of getting hands on.......
If she does escort, I apologise, please post a link  :hi:

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only

Not entirely sure this would fit with the spirit of the thread. Stumbled upon this twitter profile earlier today. Looks stunning to me, and not afraid of getting hands on.......
If she does escort, I apologise, please post a link  :hi:

What a find !
It is allowed to wazz up pics

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
What a find !
It is allowed to wazz up pics

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Pornstar Kieran Lee, bangs her, link below...... She's done interracial BBC, threesome etc
If anybody can find links to leaked onlyfans, it would be appreciated  :hi:
(She may also be known as MissSally on some platforms)

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 08:31:16 pm by badsin »

Offline billybob69

Having recently discovered the delights of female boxing weigh-in's, I am going to add Sandy Ryan.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Laura Ramos
Watched a series called “wrong side of the tracks” she’s stunning in it tight jeans cracking arse in fact cracking body on her

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

This one I’ve posted about before but the video of her dancing is worth another mention she’s absolutely gorgeous


Fans can’t stop watching BBC presenter Emma Louise Jones dancing as they joke ‘we didn’t even see the other guy’

External Link/Members Only

Emma jones tv sports presenter

Offline mr.bluesky

This one I’ve posted about before but the video of her dancing is worth another mention she’s absolutely gorgeous


Fans can’t stop watching BBC presenter Emma Louise Jones dancing as they joke ‘we didn’t even see the other guy’

External Link/Members Only

Emma jones tv sports presenter

She also presents Rugby League coverage on Thursday on via play sports channel . She always wears tight fitting jumpers which struggle to contain those magnificent chebs
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 08:54:08 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Punterperson1971

She also presents Rugby League coverage on Thursday on via play sports channel . She always wears tight fitting jumpers which struggle to contain those magnificent chebs
Oh yes love a nice pair of big tits

Offline DastardlyDick

Oh yes love a nice pair of big tits
Must have modelled those bad boys on a couple of rugby balls - magnificent!  :crazy:

Offline webpunter

This one I’ve posted about before but the video of her dancing is worth another mention she’s absolutely gorgeous

Well worth another airing  :thumbsup:
What a babe she is
Not just her mesmerising assets, boat & eyes too
& a Leeds burd, good girl  :yahoo:

Here's her doing the same dance
Black leather jeans
External Link/Members Only

She's also on MOTDX so will have a watch, JJ trying not to gaze at her rack
What i would pay for an oilyTW with her [& a convo bout Leeds post thunderbirds are go getting clobber on]
Her fave team formation might be two up-front [where's me coat ?  :D]

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

Blimey that's another distraction,  those black tight jeans, still can't manage to divert my eyes from those magnificent chebs for very long . She ought to be the half time entertainment at all football and Rugby League matches  :yahoo:

Offline webpunter

Perhaps if she'd offered Bamford an oilyTW if he miraculously managed to score he might not have missed a sitter in the 90th minute from two fcukin feet  :dash:

Offline DastardlyDick

Wonder if she's been asked to appear on "Strictly" yet? I'd definitely watch it!

Offline mr.bluesky

Perhaps if she'd offered Bamford an oilyTW if he miraculously managed to score he might not have missed a sitter in the 90th minute from two fcukin feet  :dash:

If she offered me an oily tit wank even I would score for Leeds Utd and I'm shit at football  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

Wonder if she's been asked to appear on "Strictly" yet? I'd definitely watch it!

Not sure if they could make a dress that could contain that ample bussom. On second thoughts she would make an ideal candidate for strictly come dancing. It would have to re named strictly cum dancing though as that's what all us blokes would be doing watching her. :D

Offline webpunter

If she offered me an oily tit wank even I would score for Leeds Utd and I'm shit at football  :D

From that distance you & me both

Offline mr.bluesky

From that distance you & me both

Just noticed you have posted your 100th review webpunter, good work 👏   100 not out  :drinks:

Offline webpunter

Just noticed you have posted your 100th review webpunter, good work 👏   100 not out  :drinks:

 :hi:

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70


Offline mr.bluesky

APOLLONIA LLEWELLYN
A ring girl apparently for misfits??
 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

 :thumbsup: I nominated her some time ago and until recently had her as my avatar picture. (Another one well blessed in the chebs department)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 07:45:29 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Punterperson1971

Sorry mate didn’t realise but I think you will agree she’s worth mentioning again

Offline mr.bluesky

She also often appears in the Daily Star on page 3 under the name of Barbi. Not fully topless unfortunately  :dash:

Offline mr.bluesky

Sorry mate didn’t realise but I think you will agree she’s worth mentioning again

  always worth another mention  :drinks:

Offline DastardlyDick

Not sure if they could make a dress that could contain that ample bussom
They seem to cope alright with the Mabuse Sisters who both seem to have a more than adequate rack  :D

Offline DastardlyDick

Wouldn't say No to Marina Purkiss.
External Link/Members Only

Sorry, couldn't find any pics with chebbage displayed  :(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 04:23:26 am by DastardlyDick »

Offline A Decent Fist

Wouldn't say No to Marina Purkiss.
External Link/Members Only

Sorry, couldn't find any pics with chebbage displayed  :(

This one's not bad...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline David1970


Offline Rockhead

This choice would probably be just as at home in the 'Women You Shouldn't Fancy...But Do' thread!

I am going with UFC legend Holly Holm.

There's something complex and enticing about the thought of shagging someone who could kill you in seconds if she chose...

An unpopular choice I imagine for reasons that I entirely understand. But I'm a bit, shall we say, diverse in my taste sometimes ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
This choice would probably be just as at home in the 'Women You Shouldn't Fancy...But Do' thread!

I am going with UFC legend Holly Holm.

There's something complex and enticing about the thought of shagging someone who could kill you in seconds if she chose...
......


I imagine that as she is so fit (in the true sense) that even if she didnt choose to kill you in seconds you would expire long before she was exhausted - but what a way to go !



Offline DastardlyDick

Rick Lake (former chat show host is looking good at 53!
External Link/Members Only

Offline Ghost89

I think she’s been mentioned already probably by me but Myleene Klass. Gorgeous! And looks 20 years younger than her 45 years.

Myleene Klass shows off her incredible figure in white I’m A Celeb bikini as she plays piano in her mansion

External Link/Members Only

Offline ulstersubbie

I think she’s been mentioned already probably by me but Myleene Klass. Gorgeous! And looks 20 years younger than her 45 years.

Myleene Klass shows off her incredible figure in white I’m A Celeb bikini as she plays piano in her mansion

External Link/Members Only

She has a weekend slot on Classic FM, good presenter and as you say rather gorgeous to look at.

Offline mr.bluesky

She has a weekend slot on Classic FM, good presenter and as you say rather gorgeous to look at.

A Klass act you could say ( sorry I'll get me coat)
 :D

Offline webpunter

She has a weekend slot on Classic FM, good presenter and as you say rather gorgeous to look at.

I wouldn't mind a weekend in her slot
I too will get me coat  :D

Offline Ghost89

A Klass act you could say ( sorry I'll get me coat)
 :D

She certainly is! She doesn’t come across as stuck up and seems a nice person on tv. No ego. I think I’ll ask her to marry me next time I’m round….aaaand back in the room!


Offline RandomGuy99

And Kate Beckinsale looked pretty hot (literally) in latex on TV the other night



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter