Author Topic: Women who we wish were escorts?  (Read 581074 times)

Offline DastardlyDick

And who'd of thought Sam Fox would turn out to be a rug muncher  :unknown:
Sam Fox munching Linda Luardi? Now that's something I'd have paid to see!
 :thumbsup:

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Maria Whittaker was the breast, I mean best!

Offline mr.bluesky

Maria Whittaker was the breast, I mean best!



Hidden Image/Members Only

Another one who wasn't afraid to show a nice hairy muff

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 11:44:32 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline RandomGuy99

I preferred Kathy Lloyd, Adele Stephens, Jo Guest and Shanine Linton (RIP)

Offline Punterperson1971


Offline Demus63

Kathy Lloyd was my fav. I've got a mate from Derby who dated Jo Guest (pre-fame) but didn't get to bone her ! Poor Jo has endured poor health for around 10-15 years, poor lass.

Offline mr.bluesky

Brummie lass Tracey Harper was always a favourite of mine

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also booby Tracey Neve

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 03:36:41 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Kathy Lloyd was my fav. I've got a mate from Derby who dated Jo Guest (pre-fame) but didn't get to bone her ! Poor Jo has endured poor health for around 10-15 years, poor lass.

Originally from Chesterfield, cracking lady.
I think late 90's used to do several series's on Granada Men& Motors......I think one was called the steam room? Where jo would travel the country going to different night club's and chatting with the revellers. Used to get her tits out quite regularly, marvelous!! , And occasionally although the revellers to have a suck on them.
There was another series's, again for Granada m&m when she got her nipples pegged, and then flicked by some random she was interviewing. Lucky sod.
Anybody have any links to site's that would have Granada Men & Motors shows available? :hi:..... asking for a friend......

Offline Ghost89

Originally from Chesterfield, cracking lady.
I think late 90's used to do several series's on Granada Men& Motors......I think one was called the steam room? Where jo would travel the country going to different night club's and chatting with the revellers. Used to get her tits out quite regularly, marvelous!! , And occasionally although the revellers to have a suck on them.
There was another series's, again for Granada m&m when she got her nipples pegged, and then flicked by some random she was interviewing. Lucky sod.
Anybody have any links to site's that would have Granada Men & Motors shows available? :hi:..... asking for a friend......

She did do some semi hardcore shots back in the day too. No penetration but her hold hard cocks close to her mouth and such.
I think she also did return to modelling a few years back and she still looked good. Not sure if she still does now though.

Offline mr.bluesky

She did do some semi hardcore shots back in the day too. No penetration but her hold hard cocks close to her mouth and such.
I think she also did return to modelling a few years back and she still looked good. Not sure if she still does now though.

Also appears in blur's country house video in her nurses uniform and naked in the bath ( nothing on view unfortunately) she must be getting on a bit now.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 05:00:42 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Been discussed on UKP previously if you search, top right.
Agreed never any hardcore, certainly cock handling etc.
I reckon she's late 40's, or Very early 50's :hi:

External Link/Members Only. Link to a clip from one of the steam room episodes, think the shows were actually 30 minutes or so :hi:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 05:31:53 pm by badsin »


Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Regards Jo guest, External Link/Members Only
Worth a viewing, I'm sure she sucked a few, whether anything further is open to debate. Hats off to the male model's in these, I'd of slipped it in(bet that happened) or spaffed all over the place......
Hope she's recovering from her illness now, as I'm sure we could provide some custom  :hi:

Offline DastardlyDick

Regards Jo guest, External Link/Members Only
Worth a viewing, I'm sure she sucked a few, whether anything further is open to debate. Hats off to the male model's in these, I'd of slipped it in(bet that happened) or spaffed all over the place......
Hope she's recovering from her illness now, as I'm sure we could provide some custom  :hi:
Unfortunately, her illness and the years have not been kind to her.
External Link/Members Only

Offline notcalledchris

Been discussed on UKP previously if you search, top right.
Agreed never any hardcore, certainly cock handling etc.
I reckon she's late 40's, or Very early 50's :hi:

External Link/Members Only. Link to a clip from one of the steam room episodes, think the shows were actually 30 minutes or so :hi:

A lovely lady with a beautiful fanny.  The kind who would drink you under the table, fuck you all night and make you a bacon sarnie in the morning.  The perfect woman

Offline myothernameis

Amanda Holden, probably has been mentioned already, but this BGT outfit has go a number of complaints, but I give it the thumbs up



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

Amanda Holden, probably has been mentioned already, but this BGT outfit has go a number of complaints, but I give it the thumbs up



Hidden Image/Members Only

Definitely mentioned before but a sexy milf nonetheless  :thumbsup: the only reason to watch Britain's got talent

Offline webpunter

Search up 'noholdenback' there are clips & pics
An uber milf IMO
Trophy wife / GF material
Being a very good looking geezer in the media sports or a business tycoon with the odd 100mill or three might help
Whether she's a norty one or not she does like to give out this vibe
Good girl




Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

I don't think she owns any bras either  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nipples like Chapel hat pegs  :D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 07:50:21 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
I don't think she owns any bras either  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nipples like Chapel hat pegs  :D
She knows they are on display, she loves the attention :hi:

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Search up 'noholdenback' there are clips & pics
An uber milf IMO
Trophy wife / GF material
Being a very good looking geezer in the media sports or a business tycoon with the odd 100mill or three might help
Whether she's a norty one or not she does like to give out this vibe
Good girl




Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

And to think all it took once was being Les Dennis :D

Offline paper5


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Offline paper5

Well I don't really know...
Haha, nice one... To think he built a showbiz career and rattled AH off the back of that impression!  :D

Offline RandomGuy99


Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
All of the Nolans in their younger years.

External Link/Members Only

I’ll take The Corrs instead if you don’t mind, well the female ones.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

I’ll take The Corrs instead if you don’t mind, well the female ones.

External Link/Members Only

I'll have The Bangles especially Susanna Hoffs

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sir wanksalot

Amanda Holden, probably has been mentioned already, but this BGT outfit has go a number of complaints, but I give it the thumbs up



Hidden Image/Members Only

She's FAF. I would bang her all day long!  :yahoo:

Offline RandomGuy99

I'll have The Bangles especially Susanna Hoffs

Hidden Image/Members Only
I'll raise you with Banarama (well the brunette one)

External Link/Members Only

And a bit of Sabrina:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 03:07:22 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Drayki


Offline Drayki

Scarlett Douglas, think she been mentioned before, last time she was on I’m a celebrity in the jungle

Offline tightfoot69

Scarlett Douglas, think she been mentioned before, last time she was on I’m a celebrity in the jungle

I think I mentioned her. Very fit.

Offline Drayki

 :thumbsup: Think you have pal, but yeah a very fit looking girl, she’s right up my street

Offline Corus Boy


Offline mr.bluesky

I'll raise you with Banarama (well the brunette one)

External Link/Members Only

And a bit of Sabrina:

External Link/Members Only

I see your Bananarama and Sabrina and raise you Linn Berggren from Ace of Base

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online fredhiggins

All of the Nolans in their younger years.

External Link/Members Only
Coleen Nolan is shaggable now. Maureen is also a tasty piece.

Online fredhiggins

I'll raise you with Banarama (well the brunette one)

External Link/Members Only

And a bit of Sabrina:

External Link/Members Only
Bananarama's Keren Woodward is a magnificent looking woman.

Offline webpunter

With Southampton's majestic win over Citeh i was thinking Nathan Jones
The Banarama burds are looking very milfy
External Link/Members Only
My pick would be the brunette Keren Woodward
Tho i wouldn't kick blondie Sara Dallin outta bed
MFF if only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I concurr  :thumbsup:

Offline PepeMAGA

I see your Bananarama and Sabrina and raise you Linn Berggren from Ace of Base

Hidden Image/Members Only
Think Wendy from Transvision Vamp tops them
External Link/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

Think Wendy from Transvision Vamp tops them
External Link/Members Only

Very nice,   :music:  I bet she'd be the sort of sp who would happily take it up the arse and let you unload in her face, hair or mouth or all three  :yahoo:
I think you have trumped us all   :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 06:55:55 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Punterperson1971

Very nice,   :music:  I bet she'd be the sort of sp who would happily take it up the arse and let you unload in her face, hair or mouth or all three  :yahoo:
I think you have trumped us all   :drinks:
Velveteen was a cracking song by them

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Think Wendy from Transvision Vamp tops them
External Link/Members Only

I used to have her as a profile picture on here, I was told to replace it.
I follow WJ on Facebook, bit of plastic work hasn't been kind to her. I definitely still would though  :hi:

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Think Wendy from Transvision Vamp tops them
External Link/Members Only

Can’t beat that, but the blonde in The Ting Tings is pretty hot

External Link/Members Only



Offline mr.bluesky

Formerly known as Frankie Sandford married to ex Chelsea player Wayne Bridge ( used to be in the group The Saturdays)   :hi:

Offline DastardlyDick

Think Wendy from Transvision Vamp tops them
External Link/Members Only

Ah yes, the lovely Wendy - the amount of jizz I pumped over  the bedsheets thinking about shagging her!  :wackogirl:

Offline Cum_again

Oh come on, there’s some sensational photos of her to use!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DastardlyDick

Oh come on, there’s some sensational photos of her to use!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Yep, they caught some of it too!  :lol:

Offline DastardlyDick

Inspired choice, although I had to Google her. A singer apparently.  :thumbsup:
She looked fantastic on Strictly a couple of years ago.