First time I’m reviewing someone on here however wish it was under better circumstances, really annoyed with this booking to point where it’s put me off seeing another girl. Took a chance as she did have 2 negatives but she had also 2 positive reviews but you live and learn I suppose.
Came to see Larina, I arranged this the night before, I called her on the day to confirm for later tonight which she still gave me the thumbs up. Tonight came and called Larina before I set off, no answer, texted, no response, I should have at this point knew what I was getting myself into but I wasn’t thinking with my brain instead with my tool. Finally called me back after 2 and half hours later to say how sorry she was, she fell asleep and to come down now and how she’ll look after me, blah blah blah. Me being the twat I am happened to go and start making my way, got outside her gaff and placed a call, surprise surprise no answer AGAIN! Called at least 10 times in space of 30 mins until I got a call back to say sorry I was in shower, at this point I was sure she’s double booked but I was there now, what was I meant to do after wasting so much time, so on I went up to find another disappointment waiting for me.
Larina answered the door, apartment is quite clean and nice to be fair. I could tell straightaway she hadn’t showered as she had a little some grease on but that weren’t the worst bit, talk about catfish, photos have been brushed up to make her look like something she’s not and seem like they may be older pictures, certain they weren’t recent, her pictures were the main reason that kept me attempting to see her as she was right up my alley, when I saw her I kinda wish I listened to my gut but after all that time wasted and she was front of me decided to go ahead with it. You could tell there was no attempt made to look decent, she had what looked like nightwear bottoms with a bathrobe. When she took it off I wish I could have just put it back on her because I saw a slight pudge around her stomach area larger than normal to say it was just a belly, was off putting, only thing I did like was her tattoos but would have looked better if she had actually had better body, I was almost certain she may have been pregnant but can’t be 100% sure, she might just be out of shape. Her tits are probably best thing, that’s probably nicest thing I can say.
Rude would be an understatement, she asked for cash by putting her hand out, handed it over and was told to undress in a abrupt manner. At this point just thought fuck it, undressed and plopped on the bed, asked for owo which I already discussed. On with the rubber and when she started I just wanted to tell her to stop but I’m not an impolite person, her method was awful, very rough, tugging on my cock to the extent I thought it might just detach from my body. Also a side note she doesn’t like to be touched especially her nipple region, very resistant when trying to put my hand anywhere on her like it was forced and she avoid by moving whatever part of her body i’d put my hand on so just asked for doggy, blew my load fast as I could as could smell something iffy down there and decided to gtfo of there.
If ever I’ve learnt something it is to check reviews on here before booking even if WG has good reviews but also has a few negatives it’s best not to take the chance, would have saved time and money if I did.
External Link/Members Only