Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy.Emma xx - Edinburgh  (Read 5719 times)

65 review(s) for sexy.Emma xx (47 positive, 9 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by nike]

Offline Tim_10

External Link/Members Only

Last week in Edinburgh, in a flat near the triangle.

30 mintues for £80

Commes, rang her, she got back to me with a message asking to text her, requested an hour booking and she replied with "I can just do 30 minutes bookings", anyhow agreed on time. then she asked me about age and nationality (race) which I find a bit weird and never encountered before, replied back with the details and she got back to me with the address.

Arrived there and sent her a text, she replied back with number and flat. opened the door for me, and definitely, she's not the girl in the photo, not even the same body (size) she uses fake photos. then she asked if I have lied to her about age, according to her she does meet younger guys who are n their twenties but am not in my twenties, then she said yes you are, you look younger. at this point, I wasn't bothered to argue with her, ok darling I am younger. can I leave now?? Even she wanted me to stay, I was not gonna stay due to her bad attitude.

Verdict: bad experience waste of time. AVOID

Happy that I saved my money Which I used towards another punt which I will review shortly
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 1980Tam

Shes got attitude alright , but i think its drink related. I wont go near her aftershe messed me about ,

Offline 1980Tam

Shes got attitude alright , but i think its drink related. I wont go near her after she messed me about ,

Offline DaVINCI

definitely, she's not the girl in the photo, not even the same body (size) she uses fake photos. then she asked if I have lied to her about age, according to her she does meet younger guys who are n their twenties but am not in my twenties, then she said yes you are, you look younger. at this point, I wasn't bothered to argue with her, ok darling I am younger. can I leave now?? Even she wanted me to stay, I was not gonna stay due to her bad attitude.

Thanks for the review, I'm interested in seeing this SP, is she bigger than her Profile Pics?? Was your proposed meeting at Night?   

Offline Tim_10

She is bigger and got a small belly, not in shape at all. definitely not the girl in the photos, tbh I was expecting a model-type of girls, her shape and attitude was a massive disappointment. meeting was around 6 or 7 Pm I cant remember.

Offline nike

For someone who has 32 positive reviews, she must have really let herself go.
Covid has been unkind to quite a few of the chips and kebab brigade. :D

Offline Tim_10

I was going there with high expectation as per her reviews in this site. but what actually put me off is her attitude and her using fake photos.

she's not the girl in the photos and she is not 26 years old as she claims. she's definitely 10 years older.

Offline DaVINCI

She is bigger and got a small belly, not in shape at all. definitely not the girl in the photos, tbh I was expecting a model-type of girls, her shape and attitude was a massive disappointment. meeting was around 6 or 7 Pm I cant remember.
Thanks, her photos look good but if they no longer represent her  :( she should update them but l doubt that’s going happen. There’s been reports of her being pissed, maybe this is were the attitude is kicking in.

Offline jj-mac

I met her around 3 years ago and I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had been with. Facially really pretty and killer body too.
Shes obviously let herself go big time. As others have suggested she likes a good drink.
That's her off the hot list now

Offline Izazuel

Can confirm as above. Met her last time, I think, 2 years ago. She looked great, body and face, great attitude and great services. Was a regular of hers as the prices were also OK. No idea what happened in the mean time, but heard more and more stories of alcohol and drug abuse so stayed lclear. Would advise all to do the same

Offline David1970

OP are you saying this is a totally different person from the one in the AW profile, or she is the same person but let herself go?

Offline Arabian72

I saw her just before 1st lockdown, defo girl in pics, no sign whatsoever of a gut and her attitude has always been spot on for me. Strange one

Offline DaVINCI

I saw her just before 1st lockdown, defo girl in pics, no sign whatsoever of a gut and her attitude has always been spot on for me. Strange one
Think l’ll need to see for myself, l’ll be walking if need be.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 11:02:23 am by DaVINCI »

Offline Arabian72

Think l’ll need to see for myself, l’ll be walking if need be.
The queries from the SP about age and race of the OP have made me wonder if this is all that it seems. Ive seen her three times now with no issues at all. One of the best for me.

Offline David1970

The queries from the SP about age and race of the OP have made me wonder if this is all that it seems. Ive seen her three times now with no issues at all. One of the best for me.

Gut feeling is either different person using her AW profile or a fake review. :unknown:

Offline mickey1967

Agreed, sounds like someone with a grudge.

Offline Subboy1980

I saw her a few years back and I thought she was really good looking, one of the better looking SPs and she provided a good service.  At the time she did leave the room a few times and came back and appeared to be on drugs.  Just the way she was acting a little weird compared to earlier on.  However, I still enjoyed the service.  I find this review a bit fake, something not right about it...
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline kingalfonzy

I have recently encountered a SP in Edinburgh who does this:: the Inquisition. What's your age? Nationality, Have you...? Do you....?  Are you? and son on.  Age preference, I sort of understand, but if a SP starts to discriminate because of nationality and ethnicity, punters should walk away.
Banned reason: Previously banned - edinburgh

Offline David1970

I have recently encountered a SP in Edinburgh who does this:: the Inquisition. What's your age? Nationality, Have you...? Do you....?  Are you? and son on.  Age preference, I sort of understand, but if a SP starts to discriminate because of nationality and ethnicity, punters should walk away.

Was it Emma?

Offline Matrix

Quite a few of them do it, but it's up to them who they see, regardless of their "reasoning".

I've seen the girl in question, she doesn't resemble her pictures, in the slightest. Wasn't great looking (i'm picky) was older than advertised and whilst still in reasonably good shape, she's nowhere near as hot as those pictures would suggest.  Pictures that she's now had up for years.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 02:23:21 pm by Matrix »

Offline kingalfonzy

No. Totally different one but in Edinburgh.  and not Sweet Lilly about whom I just uploaded a review, either,

Offline David1970

No. Totally different one but in Edinburgh.  and not Sweet Lilly about whom I just uploaded a review, either,

Why not post it on a review about the SP you are talking about, instead of post it on a review about a totally different SP :unknown:

Offline kingalfonzy

Well, I didn't get to make an appointment with her. So I can't a review on her, can I? I thought that was the rule.  Since her questions are so many and so  persistent, I gave up. She didn't agree to meet me, in other words. Nothing to review about.

Offline Matrix

Well, I didn't get to make an appointment with her. So I can't a review on her, can I? I thought that was the rule.  Since her questions are so many and so  persistent, I gave up. She didn't agree to meet me, in other words. Nothing to review about.

You can review if you haven't met, only if a booking was agreed.

Offline David1970

Has she any reviews already on this site?

Offline kingalfonzy

Hmm, here is a thought.  Two experienced punters and one say SP has a right to choose and so be it and another seems to be saying name and shame?  I don't know who is right.

I just think: if SPs asking 20 questions before agreeing to meet and demand 80-100 pounds for half an hour for the privilege, if this becomes a trend and becomes customary, that would be bad. 

Offline Matrix

Hmm, here is a thought.  Two experienced punters and one say SP has a right to choose and so be it and another seems to be saying name and shame?  I don't know who is right.

I just think: if SPs asking 20 questions before agreeing to meet and demand 80-100 pounds for half an hour for the privilege, if this becomes a trend and becomes customary, that would be bad.

Just in case you're confused; Name and shame.  That doesn't change the fact that she gets to decide who she see's, regardless of reason. 

It's surely not difficult?

How on Earth can me stating this be misconstrued as me saying she shouldn't be discussed?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 02:55:07 pm by Matrix »

Offline Para124

Yup can only sympathise with OP, think my last review of her was a big negative (about 2 years ago) and an absolute disaster. She definitely had issues with drink back then so can imagine the weight has piled on as a result. Shame as she was an alright punt 3-4 years ago. Never going back after my last visit.

Offline David1970

Who mentioned name and shame?

What I am getting at is you should have posted on a review about the SP concerned, if there is one, not bump this one about Emma.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 03:12:01 pm by David1970 »

Offline kingalfonzy

She has no review here.  She has zero view on AW either

Offline David1970

Who said name and shame her?

Offline nike

Then start the ball rolling, do a review, if mods deem it inappropriate, they will move it to the discussions thread instead, either way, valuable information shared. 

Offline Matrix

Then start the ball rolling, do a review, if mods deem it inappropriate, they will move it to the discussions thread instead, either way, valuable information shared.

He didn't agree to a booking but there's nothing stopping him from starting a general discussion.

Online Casey69

I saw her some moths ago, when she was in Glasgow. I’ll put up a review.
It was the girl in the pics as far as I could tell.
At least same body type.
Service was shit.

Offline Tim_10

OP are you saying this is a totally different person from the one in the AW profile, or she is the same person but let herself go?

Mate this was my first time with her, probably she is the girl in the photos, but photos were taken 5 years ago or more, tbh, I don't if she is or not, I the girl opened the door for me was a bigger a bit older. to she didn't look attractive in term of face and body, hence was bother to argue with her about my age and if I have lied to her.

Maybe she as nice looking as some suggested in the comment, but not any more in my eye if she was.

Offline Tim_10

Mate, obviously if you are regular she wouldn't question your age and race.

Offline Tim_10

Also, everyone in the comments is saying that years ago she was the best and she is tidy  and pretty etc  .. am not saying was shite year ago ,,

I reviewed my experience with her at that time on that day. 

Let's remember that things change over time.

Cheers Lads
Tim

Offline auldie63

Saw her maybe 3yrs. ago in a flat near the Scotia Bar, was the girl in the pics, thought her very attractive and nice and pleasant to talk to but srevice was almost mechanical. Got the impression she was doing a bit of a revolving door service and just going through a well rehearsed roitine when it came to the physical stuff. Never tempted to repeat. reviewed at the time and remember other reviews so don't know why nothing showing now. :hi:
ps in Glasgow at the time. :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 04:35:19 pm by auldie63 »

Offline Arabian72

Mate, obviously if you are regular she wouldn't question your age and race.
Far from a regular mate. Just find it odd, did she think you were too young to be punting? Just reeks a bit of getting knock backed then putting in a shit review. Sounds to me like you were challenged and didnt like it

Offline Tim_10

Far from a regular mate. Just find it odd, did she think you were too young to be punting? Just reeks a bit of getting knock backed then putting in a shit review. Sounds to me like you were challenged and didnt like it

As I Would imagine she meets guys who are over 30, to her I looked as a younger guy who would fuck the crack of her and put her off services for couples of days, got this feeling when she lined race and age in her question.

Offline David1970

As I Would imagine she meets guys who are over 30, to her I looked as a younger guy who would fuck the crack of her and put her off services for couples of days, got this feeling when she lined race and age in her question.

Is it just me or is that a strange post :unknown:

Offline Arabian72

Is it just me or is that a strange post :unknown:
Very. Bit fantasy ish. Didnt realise you couldnt fuck like a rabbit after 30........

Offline Tim_10

Mate, this what I thought, you can call it a fantasy or whatever, it's up to you

This is me reviewing my experience with at that time on that day, probably she does the best service ever and she got the best personality ever, still, I didn't feel that hence my reviews and thoughts are up to me.

You could do us a review showing how beautiful she is and how outstanding her service is

Cheers

Tim

Offline David1970

An member who has been on this site for over 5 years just did a review on her. It is a negative review, but he confirms the same body shape as in real life as in the profile, unlike the OP.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=293178.0
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 05:14:41 pm by David1970 »

Offline Arabian72

Ive reviewed her previously. Its all opinions like you say  and we're free to express them on here. Its not going to stop me having an opinion if i think somethings a bit off though 👍🏻

Offline Tim_10

An member who has been on this site for over 5 years just did a review on her. It is a negative review, but he confirms the same body shape as in real life as in the profile, unlike the OP.

probably I need my eyes checked mate.

Offline Tim_10

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=293178.0

probably I need my eyes checked mate

Offline David1970

So what are you saying......the review is wrong?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 05:19:05 pm by David1970 »

Offline Tim_10

So what are you saying......the review is wrong?

am just wondering if you have ever met her ??

Online Casey69

Either she’s been on the pies during lockdown, or some other girl is using her profile.