Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy.Emma xx - Edinburgh  (Read 5691 times)

65 review(s) for sexy.Emma xx (47 positive, 9 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by nike]

Offline J_H

Please don't ban him, this is fucking hilarious - a sort of 'Borat Goes Punting'.

Comedy Gold in these dark days.

Online Arabian72

Wonder if this was after he fucked her bareback for free 🤔

Offline Stonerfine

Wonder if this was after he fucked her bareback for free 🤔

I fuck her off the tinder then fuck her as slut then smut again then threesome with slut friend then fuck again as slut then again as slut then threesome as slut then fuck off the tinder
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mickey1967

Offline Tim_10

I fuck her off the tinder then fuck her as slut then smut again then threesome with slut friend then fuck again as slut then again as slut then threesome as slut then fuck off the tinder

What you are on about ???
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mickey1967

This was amusing up to a point, but I think one of the mods needs to put an end to it now.

Offline DoctorSalchicha

By any chance are you mute and also deft? I ask because the way you write, just trying to figure out why you are writing in this way.

Offline ecosse1984

Saw her maybe 3yrs. ago in a flat near the Scotia Bar, was the girl in the pics, thought her very attractive and nice and pleasant to talk to but srevice was almost mechanical. Got the impression she was doing a bit of a revolving door service and just going through a well rehearsed roitine when it came to the physical stuff. Never tempted to repeat. reviewed at the time and remember other reviews so don't know why nothing showing now. :hi:
ps in Glasgow at the time. :drinks:

Same mate. Visited a few times in that flat as she was decent for the price at the time amd always easy enough to get a last minute appointment.

The baby wipe routine was a bit of a carry on tho.