Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nerves??  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Bikerman

Who gets nervous before a new meeting either a WG or massage?
I do as its the unexpected i think..bit of imodium and i always shower shave and clean teeth lol
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LeeVanCleef

I don`t, something to get excited about, not nervous.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning not to derail reviews.

Offline Cryton123

I don’t either. I get a real buzz which is the reason I keep punting. I’ll miss the buzz more than the punts when I finally hang up my punting cape.

Offline bdyno

There's always a element of nerves occasionally, but it's usually more down to wondering if she's going to be the same as the pictures or if it could be a scam unless it's someone I'm 100% sure about.

The predominant feeling is more one of adrenaline for me.

Offline Bikerman

I get excited but sometimes  nervy.. but usually om when there...most nervy i was was when i met sofia for B2B lol but she puts you at ease

Offline Moby Dick

Some time ago just before a punt I nearly always had to find a loo.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249015.msg2544877#msg2544877

I think its a kind of a natural reaction, a stirring in me Loins triggers a time for a clear out.
Either that or I spent too much time wanking in the loo when I was a kid. So when I thought of sex I had to go to the loo, and when i went to the loo I had to release me man goo.

Over the years my sex drive has declined, yet I poo more or less the same... go figure  :unknown:
I wouldn’tbe surprised  if an ‘ology student has done a PhD on this sort of associative bodily function.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 09:58:16 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline threechilliman

Not these days. Excitement yes, nerves no.

Offline Bikerman

I always need a pee after cumming
But poo before as its nerves..  but goid clean up in case of prostrate play..oh im not into rimming either

Offline Moby Dick

I always need a pee after cumming
But poo before as its nerves..  but goid clean up in case of prostrate play..oh im not into rimming either
Giving? Don’t want to catch worms?

Offline Bikerman

Not shoving  tongue in bum hole....dont mind licking around crack though

Offline Willnotts

Usually get nervous about getting into their complicated apartment building but after that can't wait!

Offline LeeVanCleef

Usually get nervous about getting into their complicated apartment building but after that can't wait!

Had that a few months ago, she meets everyone at the entrance to the underground car park, wearing a long coat.

Offline Willnotts

Had that a few months ago, she meets everyone at the entrance to the underground car park, wearing a long coat.

Indian Amira? I really want to meet her but I know she lives near me and I know loads of people in the area so proper risky

Offline LeeVanCleef

Indian Amira? I really want to meet her but I know she lives near me and I know loads of people in the area so proper risky

That`s the one, my review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=291250.0

That complex is anonymous, bet the next door neighbours don`t even know each other.

Offline chrishornx

I don`t, something to get excited about, not nervous.

that was the image you portrayed but not when Clint was there...then you got twitchy

Offline LeeVanCleef

that was the image you portrayed but not when Clint was there...then you got twitchy

Only thing that got twitchy was my todger :rolleyes:

Offline KeenPunter

Who gets nervous before a new meeting either a WG or massage?
I do as its the unexpected i think..bit of imodium and i always shower shave and clean teeth lol

Only nervous if someone new

Offline ISTS2005