Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: indian-amira - Manchester  (Read 4888 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LeeVanCleef

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£160
1 Hour
Incall

Private apartment in the New Islington area of Manchester - 10 min walk  from the city centre

Services - sex FK OWO CIM

Been on my list for a good while - time to take the plunge.

Comms quite simple, phoned up, discussed the details, firmed it up on AW email, then sent a text with location, then the usual texts to let her know I was on my  way and on time.
As it was during lockdown, couldn`t book on the site, but at least  she could see i`ve got good history on there from loads of other well known respected girls and not a  bellend.

Her place is in a big complex, meets you at the underground car park, it`s all this coded entry system, plus it`s the sort of place where you need a map if you don`t know your way around.

Definitely her in the photo`s even if it`s obvious they have been touched up - also make her look taller than her stated and correct height of 5`2"

Got in the apartment, more than fit for purpose, and already had the chit chat on the way so straight down to business.

Her  dress off, my kit off, on the bed on my back for a 5 min massage, getting warmed up and kopping a good look at her body and what i`d be doing with it later on.

Bit of FK, licking of nipples, knickers off for a lick of the furry cup, blow job and on with the hat..

Cowgirl, doggy, missionary, reverse cowgirl - more oral on each other then back to the big 4 positions, plenty of FK before time was nearly up.
Rubber off for a CIM finish.

Good solid punt, obviously a popular and busy girl.
She was heading off to the city centre right after, same as me so walked off together.

Could do with removing a lot of shite on her profile though, i`m not arsed if she wants to visit Cuba again and likes home cooking, it`s not a dating site ffs
Banned reason: Ignoring warning not to derail reviews.
Banned by: daviemac