Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa - Farringdon - Positive P&D (only)  (Read 1139 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bundaskwilz

Link https://www.adultwork.com/5074598

£50 - 15 mins

Comms: Messaged Antonia (Oct 2020) for a same day meet(im talking within 30 mins).  Great comms, quick clear replies, i was up the road having just finished a meet with the infamous Veronica.

Location: Was a nice modern flat with en-suite bathroom, lots of stairs to get to the top please note: i went well after 4 but im pretty sure the lower floors are offices so it could get sticky going earlier or around lunch there is a lift that you can use to avoid walking passed the doors but its shit and you still have to get out and walk up a floor

The girl: Antonia is the girl in the pics would say 25yo maybe younger, long raven hair, dark eyes, tanned skin, and decent rack (enhanced i think).  She's petite, very slim, little pussy, nice lil butt.

The punt: so as i mentioned briefly this was always going to be a P&D as i struggled to get a second nut with Veronica up the road... Knocked on the door and was greeted by Antonia in a short skirt and crop top i could see straight into another room that had another girl roaming around but only saw the back of her (decent ass). Antonia lead me to the room and i handed over £60 she came back (without my change) and asked me what i wanted as i can only choose 2 positions because its 15 mins(no mention of this on her profile) and OWO was extra this was ok for me as all i wanted was to get that last nut and go home. So i choose cowgirl and doggy she laid me down sucked me for a bit (starts jerking you off from flaccid not sure what thats about) and climbed on top pussy felt quite tight and her riding skills werent to bad but it was rushed (for obvious reasons) then she jumped up and said we dont have long i offered to extend the meet to half hour she said she can't because shes booked so i bent her over and railed her till i cum. Up she jumped handed me the wipes and to the next room she went. I wiped down got ready and sat down thinking shes coming back with my change when she returned she said oh your ready and kinda tried to lead me out the door untill i had to remind her i gave her 60 (3x20) she said oh and ran and got it no questions asked. Said thanks and on the way i went

Overall an ok punt .  Antonia is very fit with a lovely body, she didn't seem cold or anything but that could be because of how quick it was she may get super awkward around ppl I'm not sure. an enjoyable fuck she seems to know what she's doing.  I would of thought about a longer second booking but all the negative reviews seem to be from people who booked her for longer so i think il keep that as P&D

Would i visit again?
Yes but purely as a P&D/backup

62 review(s) found for Antonia aa linked to in above post (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative)

Offline tantraman

The girl: Antonia is the girl in the pics would say 25yo maybe younger, long raven hair, dark eyes, tanned skin, and decent rack (enhanced i think).  She's petite, very slim, little pussy, nice lil butt.

That she is ... as shown in collected photos here :music: