Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa (P&D: OW, Penetration) in EC3A (Aldgate)  (Read 26641 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline tantraman

Despite very-well-knowing how bad this WG is on UKP …

I'm sure it cant be that bad  :D :sarcastic:
It can be ... I love that review by TheOracle ... it's the best Negative I've read on any WG.

Just indexed to ensure all those 17 Negatives to date are visible ... especially to me, as I remain a sucker for a pretty face! :dash:

… I blame post-lockdown delirium, which made me a sucker earlier this month. Having said that, I at least knew to go in for nothing more than a P&D …

Links:

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

... and former AW profile for indexing ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

A missed call very soon led to a text exchange … Antonia was free, and I was half-hour away … I thus booked for 15min for £50 … postcode sent … I made my way … easy peasy.

Antonia currently rents a flat on a side street, more or less opposite Liverpool St station. Not a
discreet locale, as its street-level entrance is right next to an eaterie.

The business bedroom was neat and tidy … I recall little else from the short time I was there.

Looks:

Having umm-ed and ahh-ed over whether to fuck her over the years, plus a bit more over her ample photos, I knew Antonia’s look would not disappoint. Here is her current AW Gallery

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Antonia is probably 5’4” without her killer stilettoes, and is a sylph-like Size 6. I found her naturally pretty, as she was without make-up during our midday meet. She had smooth alabaster skin … and the peachiest tush atop long legs. Her only physical spoiler were awkward, incongruous and hard 36C bolt-ons.

Antonia must be in her late 20s, and I believe she’s been on the game for 6 years already. A ‘classic’ Romanian, but with rather excellent English … via which I found her quite surprisingly charming.

Services:

I texted my arrival on time … and Antonia replied with an apology and request to wait a few minutes, as she was still showering to be “ready for you” … and to be fair it was just a few minutes wait. After being buzzed up to the flat, Antonia opened the door … happily and brazenly standing in white lace bra and high-hip panties … fuck me! With a disarming smile, she led me to the bedroom by hand. Considering all the UKP intel on this one, I really hadn’t expected such a warm welcome … and indeed warm chat carried on the bedroom.

On confirming £50 for 15min, resisting veritable temptation to extend, I passed the cash for Antonia to stash. I was naked on her return, and she asked me to lie back on the bed, as she herself stripped nude. I watched her turn and bend over the dresser to reach for a rubber … purposefully pushing her tush in my face … I couldn't but help fondle her pert buttcheeks, and even rub my fingers into her thigh gap and over her labia to her gyrations and false moans.

Antonia then knelt on all fours on the bed, across from my left side, rolling down the rubber over my already-erection … dropping straight into OW. Nothing special, but defo did the job … plus I was allowed to continue squeezing her ass and finger her back-pussy with my left hand, whilst my right hand cupped her tough tits.

Soon enough, Antonia rocked up into RCG … providing solid grind and rotation via her tight hot pussy. As she sped up, I slowed her down … and managed to swivel her around into CG. Here, Antonia launched into pump-action, her bolt-ons barely bouncing … I pulled her torso down to me, being allowed to kiss but not suck her nipples. Nearing my climax anyways, I asked to wrap up in doggy … and Antonia obliged with a quick head-down-ass-up regroup. As I entered her from behind, I caught our part-refection in a wall mirror … and pulled her back to get a full and glorious view, as I then pounded her over a minute or two to a finish … brilliant!

All done, Antonia wet-wiped my cock clean … and left me with the packet to wipe up the rest of my groin and hands too. No offer of a shower, and I didn't ask. I just dressed up, along with a bit more chat … and then still-nude Antonia led me back to the front door, letting me out with a kiss to my cheek. I found myself skipping downstairs at exactly 15mins done.

Conclusion:

This was a perfect execution of P&D … I was surprised to actually get what I expected … a Positive suck-and-fuck with a FAF gal … as a punting Caesar may've said, 'I conquered, I saw, I came' … all wrapped up in 15mins on the spot-on-dot. I am thus delighted to have risked a punt with this WG … and plan to revisit for the same, but nothing more.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 02:02:36 am by tantraman »

Offline stuart.

Offline tantraman

You finally met her  :dancegirl:

Yessireee! :yahoo:

Antonia has been like a yo-yo ... on-and-off my HL for literally years! She was defo back on after your wonderfully enthused reviews, even if Neutral, and for sure after you posted a video ...

Videos of her. password UKP in capital letters

External Link/Members Only

Your welcome  :P
Stop it, stu, stop it! My balls bags can't take such temptation! :wacko:

... from which I nab some stills :wacko: ...

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 09:44:00 am by tantraman »

Offline Harry Monk

Thanks for your review and sounds like you had a result as history shows she can be hit and miss.

No doubt like many punters she has been on my HL for a long time but not been brave enuff nor had opportunity, I am tempted to change that.

She claims to provide A but has anyone experienced her other entrance or is that to lure punters in ?

Offline tantraman

Good for a p+d   :yahoo:

Yes indeed :dance: ... it was Radson who'd put me onto Antonia's modus operandi ...

Just an update.    Saw her again as I said I would.

Same 15 min duration

Still a great service for that timescale

Oral (covered), reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggie.
All with a smile!
Plus her body really has to be one of the best out there..........

Well done, Radson :thumbsup: ... I think you've sussed out Antonia's modus operandi.

For £50, no more and no less ... for 15mins, no more and no less ... I must tap that hot bod soon enough.

:drinks:

Offline tantraman

Thanks for your review and sounds like you had a result as history shows she can be hit and miss.

No doubt like many punters she has been on my HL for a long time but not been brave enuff nor had opportunity, I am tempted to change that.

Hey HM :hi:

Antonia does indeed have an interesting "history". Including my latest addition, Antonia has 43 UKP reviews over the last 6 years, split as 13P 10N 20N, which would suggest of course that she's a shit WG and one to rightly be avoided. Antonia thus dropped in-and-out of my HL for an age, as like you I was not "brave enuff" to risk a punt.

However, if you split her 43 reviews into two halves ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... you'll note that there were 14N versus 8PN during the first 4 years, but this has reversed to 6N versus 15PN over the last 2 years.

This suggests to me that punters over the last 2 years have rightly recognized Antonia's only good for a P&D, and so seem to be enjoying a quick suck-and-fuck with a FAF filly, expecting nothing more in order to be disappointed. This certainly convinced me to give Antonia a go, and I'm glad I had my fill (or rather she had my fill!).

Offline markmamailrk20

Shes an interesting one as I have seen her a few times for the £70/30 min option and have always found her warm, polite and a great fuck.

But that said my expectations, given the reviews, were not that high to begin with.

Shes def FAF - and considering 20 minutes in grubby, less discreet digs in Soho with a less attractive girl and worse service sets you back minimum £60+£2 for the maid, Antonia is decent value IMHO and I will darken her door again at some point ;-)

Offline Bornslippy

She is a stunner. No question about that

Offline Ilfordboy88

Does she look better than the pics ?

Offline tantraman

Does she look better than the pics ?

The pics above are from Antonia's current AW Gallery, and so she's made-up and dressed-up and posed-up, although I think does look as good as they depict, bar the not-so-good boob job.

Trawling through some of her earlier pics scattered throughout the previous 42 UKP reviews, here are a sample of au naturel selfies for comparison :music: ...

« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 11:02:39 am by tantraman »

Offline Ilfordboy88

I think i need to visot her this weekend.
I dnt think i can stay away any longer

Offline Ilfordboy88

I text her last week but backed out coz of the negatives.

She said owo is included in 1hr booking.. but 1hr booking seems so risky.
Can anyome comment on her owo skills

Offline tantraman

I text her last week but backed out coz of the negatives.

She said owo is included in 1hr booking.. but 1hr booking seems so risky.
Can anyome comment on her owo skills

Mate, have you not read all the posts above? Why on earth are you thinking of a "1hr booking", even if it included OWO? :dash:

I'll reiterate again that Antonia is only good for a P&D ... almost all the previous Negatives describe longer meets. Don't do it! Fuggedaboutit! :angry:

Offline Ilfordboy88

Now i might jus go for a P&D.

She is the most beautiful girl ive seen on AW.
All the reviews suggest how hot she is.
Does she at least let you caress and admire her body.

Do you think shell be OK woth a foot and ass worship session.

Ill post my review ovwr the weekend

Offline tantraman

Now i might jus go for a P&D.

Good! :thumbsup: ... And if it all goes bolt-on-tits up, you'd only have lost £50 and 15mins of your life!

She is the most beautiful girl ive seen on AW.
All the reviews suggest how hot she is.
Does she at least let you caress and admire her body.

Do you think shell be OK woth a foot and ass worship session.

Ill post my review ovwr the weekend

Don't expect any such action ... just go in with no expectation of anything other than a quick suck-and-fuck with "the most beautiful girl [you've] seen on AW" ... you'll enjoy it, and have the memory ... and can then at last move on, my friend.

Offline Ilfordboy88

Lol i like ur answer.
Its payday tomorrow .. and i think I need to see her otherwise she will just be in my head.
Im gonna make aure I only have 50quid on me so i snt het tempted to stay longer wen i see her.
She lookz fuckin stunning

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 10:52:13 am by tantraman »

Offline Ilfordboy88

She looks so hottttt...My dik cnt take the torture...
Im texting her right now

Offline PLeisure

Having now painstakingly trawled all those previous 42 UKP reviews, plus Antonia's AW Movies stills, here is more for you to admire, PLeisure :P ...
She is a vixen. And you... you are her servant!    :diablo:

This would be my idea of torture... being up close and forbidden from stroking that body, nibbling her lips, a bit of tongue kung-fu, even. I have dark fantasies of biting down hard on her boob and the silicone sac bursting in resistance. It would all be over, bar the screaming  :crazy: :scare: :sarcastic: :D

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Daaaaaaaamn! she's hot.... Nothing quite that fit up North... :D

I think a trip down South is on the cards.....Finally, the HS2 Rail project makes sense.. :lol:

Oh! thanks for the pictures Tantraman...they should tide me over till I get down there.. :thumbsup:

Offline Ilfordboy88

Dont waste your money.
Today was payday and I had to go and see her.

She is so fukin hott... i wanted to do so much to her but wasnt allowed.
Ill post my review in a bit

Offline Ilfordboy88

She is the hottest girl ive ever fucked and she is finally out my system.
I will defo not be goin bak

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Intriguing!    can't wait for the report....fingers crossed it doesn't break my heart/hopes/illusions/travel plans.. :lol:

Offline tantraman

She is a vixen. And you... you are her servant!    :diablo:

I'd gladly be Antonia's 'slave', but I suspect BDSM to her means "Be Done Soon, Mate!" :rolleyes:

Offline tantraman

Daaaaaaaamn! she's hot.... Nothing quite that fit up North... :D

I think a trip down South is on the cards.....Finally, the HS2 Rail project makes sense.. :lol:

Oh! thanks for the pictures Tantraman...they should tide me over till I get down there.. :thumbsup:

Hey BLC :hi:

Whatever you do, please don't make a special trip down South for Antonia aa :timeout: ... as you surely must realize by now, she is only good for a £50 quickie, and even then this is not guaranteed.

If you happen to be in Central London on business or touring or otherwise, and if you happen to have £50 and 15mins to spare ... then and only then book this WG, as a little London 'treat'.

Offline Harry Monk

I have to take a train to get into London to see any WGs' on my HL so guess she may work as a plan B as a specific journey could end in disappoint...buyers remorse.
Alternatively see 1 girl as main plan then Antonia as desert  :unknown:

Offline tantraman

I have to take a train to get into London to see any WGs' on my HL so guess she may work as a plan B as a specific journey could end in disappoint...buyers remorse.

Yes, HM, I'd be wary about making any special trip into London just for a P&D with this one. It'd be good to have a solid Plan A. :thumbsup:

Alternatively see 1 girl as main plan then Antonia as desert  :unknown:

Perhaps better to consider Antonia as a starter ... if a P&D goes well with her, you'll no doubt feel pumped and geared up for your trusted Plan A ... even if the P&D went bolt-on-tits up, at least you can recover via a worthy WG thereafter.

Offline stuart.

Yes, HM, I'd be wary about making any special trip into London just for a P&D with this one. It'd be good to have a solid Plan A. :thumbsup:

Perhaps better to consider Antonia as a starter ... if a P&D goes well with her, you'll no doubt feel pumped and geared up for your trusted Plan A ... even if the P&D went bolt-on-tits up, at least you can recover via a worthy WG thereafter.

I normally book a girl on Saturday as my main punt and then smash Antonia on the Sunday, I that's how I normally use her, she's never Plan A but I do really get a kick out of fucking her.

Offline Harry Monk

Good shout that, treat it like a warm up act......was gonna come to London today but the foul weather is putting me off.

Offline tantraman

... smash Antonia on the Sunday, I that's how I normally use her, she's never Plan A but I do really get a kick out of fucking her.

Nice one, stu :thumbsup: ... it's a shame Antonia ain't conducive to one of your legendary full-on splatterfest facials ... I'd imagine that'd be a picture! :wackogirl:

Offline Ilfordboy88

I know i had a shit punt with her other day.
Im tempted to see her again for 15mins tonight coz she is so close 2 me.

The sight of her gave me a hard on when i visited other day

Offline stuart.

Nice one, stu :thumbsup: ... it's a shame Antonia ain't conducive to one of your legendary full-on splatterfest facials ... I'd imagine that'd be a picture! :wackogirl:

I have actually cum in her ear and in her hair by accident lol and another time she gave me a handjob finish into her face but was just the cheek, side of face but she was in control of where it went, I would love to give her a full on proper facial but there's no way she's gonna let me do that lol 🤔

Offline Ilfordboy88

Im gonna go for a 15min session wid her.. then see my guaranted plan A sophia sky barking after.
Perfect way to end the week

Offline tantraman

Im gonna go for a 15min session wid her.. then see my guaranted plan A sophia sky barking after.
Perfect way to end the week

A starter Hidden Image/Members Only and then dinner  Hidden Image/Members Only ... yummy! :P

« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 08:09:26 pm by tantraman »

Offline Randson

Seeing all these pics and especially the video make me wanna go back for thirds...........

Only ever for 15 mins....... just for doggy and that view

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 11:21:06 pm by tantraman »

Offline Kolo

Tempted to splash out for the hour this week. Could it be that bad..... :unknown:

Offline tantraman

Tempted to splash out for the hour this week. Could it be that bad..... :unknown:

YES! :dash:

Offline Randson

Just don't do it.......   see her twice either end of week instead

Offline Ilfordboy88

Dont do it.
She shud purely be a 15min P&D.

She starts tugging on ur dik as soon as u get in.
Does no foreplay whatsoever.

I

Offline Kolo

Ok thanks chaps. Looking to line up a punt this week so will reserve this one for a 15minute plan b p&d. After all, all i want to do is give her arse a good ol tongue fucking before unloading on her face  :wackogirl: :crazy: That can’t be off the cards surely :unknown:

Offline Bornslippy

Lol. Surely decent owo, fk, and basic gfe must be on the cards?

Offline bigmelons

Surely 16 mins is ok ?  What about 17 mins ?

Offline stuart.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 10:04:47 pm by stuart. »

Offline tantraman

£300 an hour on Diva External Link/Members Only

Ooof! :wacko: ... you legend, stu :cool: ... top sleuthing to cum across AW's Antonia aa as Diva's Glenn :thumbsup: ... aside from the male name on Diva, she still looks utterly female :dancegirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... and I take this opportnuity to also add a couple of new AW Gallery photos that I'd been meaning to upload ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 11:29:30 pm by tantraman »

Offline QuirkyCharmer

Yes, and her flatmate, AnayssX, seems to be doing the same, as this profile on Diva for Denisa would suggest:

External Link/Members Only

Here is the AW profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline arrow0404

You can now pay £300 and get a sh*t service

Offline tantraman

You can now pay £300 and get a sh*t service

But as stated time and time again, it would be utter madness to waste £300/hr on Diva's Glenn and wholly foolish to risk £120/hr on AW's Antonia aa ... this WG is only good for a £50/15min P&D at best, and even that can be risky!

:music: