Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Mayer / Holloway Rd / "Finally! it happened to me"  (Read 24440 times)

20 review(s) for lucymayer (15 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

Intro: In November I met Lovely_Amanda whom I had given up as a lost cause. 🙄
She probably confused my number with Tommyboy from the other site. 😵👺
Eventually we got over that misunderstanding and now I have a great contact in Tottenham.

So, on to December, it was my second time to demonstrate that persistence pays off.🤔 Don't give up on the dream.

After months of trying and failing to get a date with the famous Lucy, suddenly she gave me an answer with a time that I could make. It all happened very quickly! 😧

My heart was in my mouth and I felt like I was on a frying pan for the next 4 hours. 🍳🥘

I got into her sector 30 minutes before D-day and was pacing up and down getting more nithered by the cold with every minute that passed. ❄️🥶

Negative thoughts began to flood in ☄️and I became convinced this was going to be a disaster. 🙄

With 4 minutes to spare, I got the "come hither" text and headed into her flat.

I was in a flap and trying to make light of it. She showed me the bathroom and I ran my freezing dead man's fingers under the hot tap to bring back the sensation.

I calmed down and I laid down naked on the bed and asked if she had a duvet. She popped out and came back with one which the dog had been lying on. I didn't care. We quickly snuggled under it.

The girl: I fancied Lucy from the photos. In the room, she looked better, slimmer and sleeker. Basically gorgeous. 😍

Foreplay: I forgot to put on any music so this session was conducted in complete silence. We quickly snuggled under the duvet and I began to warm up as she gave me lovely warm generous snogs. She was full on from the get go with no flinching and no doubt. I tried my best to give it back just as nicely. I got an immediate feeling this was going to be no ordinary punt. 🤩

Owo: we had snogged and fumbled with each other plenty. She accepted some light fingering. I took it tentatively. If this wasn't on the clock, I would have played that on for longer, but I wanted to try some of her moves so....

I moved her down my body intending to get her to grind herself into me, but she headed further down my body and within seconds she was gagging way down on my dick. Rather than trying to dictate every move, I decided to let her do her thing. And it was nice.

I could feel her taking nearly all my shaft into her mouth. Then gag, gag, gag. Then up for air. Then back down. She tongue lashed me and the tickles made me squirm. I got her to do it again several times licking near my ball sack with my dick deep in her mouth. Oh my fucking god! 🥴

That could have gone on all night, but the punt is driven by the relentless logic of the clock 🕒

and the need to try out her moves. 🎠

She has a standing mirror by the bed, which I noticed in the first few moments of our session. Now I got her into all fours with her ass and pussy high in the air whilst she bent low and sucked me. Gents, it is a sight to behold and as my hands played over it, I committed it to memory.🍑
If things go wrong for me later in life, I will have that shot (amongst others! to console myself) 🤪

69: I held out in the former positions long enough, but I needed to tongue her mango badly and so I popped a couple of cushions under my neck. She brought her lovely derriere down on me. I pulled it in a bit closer and enjoyed the excellent sensations. Meanwhile she occasionally gagged on me and I could feel the shudders from her on my face and tongue as we progressed with a vigorous 69. Sooner or later, The clock said shag o'clock...

Shag: I was lying on my back and she quickly rubbered me up and straddled me squeezing my dick inside her. We pulled the duvet over the top of us and she brought her face up close to mine. We started snogging again and my cock felt snug inside her. Such a lovely sensation. We took things slowly at this point, warmed up again and pumped carefully to enjoy the feelings. Now and again I would go a little faster and she moaned with pleasure. I was showering her with compliments and I think she was snogging me to shut me up. 🤡

After several minutes it was getting hot and sweaty again so we pushed back the duvet. She sat up on me grinding her pelvis whilst I held a boob in each hand. Next, we switched positions into mish, with me staying inside her as she moved round beneath me. Initially she angled her hips back with legs in the air, but after some moments I asked her to angle her hips forward and push her legs down onto me. That gave a nice grippy sensation and I began to pump her that way. I could not easily see how much time was left but I could feel myself coming so I let it happen and had a nice big orgasm which blew several fuses in my head.
Hidden Image/Members Only

I rolled off to the side laughing and Lucy calmed me down with some more cuddles and snogging. I felt like staying there with her and enjoying her company but a glance at my watch told me it was time to wash and dress.

As I was dressing, we chatted and she gave me the impression that she only does this part time with not too much traffic. That would certainly explain why she came across as so fresh and exciting during the session.

Conclusion: I can see what the fuss is about. The session went better than I could have expected. She came across to me as natural and instinctively sensual. I sensed that she was totally into it. I can only hope that this will not be the only time I get with Lucy. There's a grand with her number on it earmarked for 2021.

Back on the tube, I was laughing to myself for finally pulling this off.

Here are the library photos, but I thought she looked more "wow" in the room.
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
[/quote]

« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 01:37:09 am by bedhedred »

Offline tantraman

Dammit, BHR :dash: ... you're gonna bankrupt me with all these options that keep getting added to my never-ending HL!

(Marvellous review, btw ... glad you finally ticked this one off! :drinks:)

Offline bedhedred

:hi:

TM! Even if the p45 comes my way in January, I'll have a few stories to tell my fellow tramps before consumption gets me!

🤒
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 01:47:47 am by bedhedred »

Offline salome

Great that you got to see Lucy, bhr. It seems she's just a nice girl who enjoys sex, that's it, which makes seeing her something rather different to a 'typical' SP experience.

She's certainly part time, but well worth the effort of you can fit around her.

Offline bedhedred

I had been tracking Lucy since at least June as this quote shows.

At £170/hour, this girl will probably become one that got away from me..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279083.0

My next challenge will be to meet VeronicaXO but she has ignored every text and email sent to her so the chances seem remote at present.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22362

Offline Royd30

Well BHR following in your footsteps, Olivia, will report back to you if it takes place, and now Lucy, will be my next hit, bit far for me but may give it a try along with Naughty Nat....regards

Offline bedhedred

Well BHR following in your footsteps, Olivia, will report back to you if it takes place, and now Lucy, will be my next hit, bit far for me but may give it a try along with Naughty Nat....regards

Best of luck and may the punting gods go with you!

Offline Convince Me

BHR, goid things come to those who wait & its clear this girl enjoys her job. At first glance we have all had different experiences but left extremely content. Admittedly i punt towards the lower end of the scale but not always, however Lucy is in my top girls I've had the pleasure of spending time with over the past 32 years.

Offline Fully Sated

Great detailed Bedhedred, thanks for posting. Sounds like a very intimate GFE, glad that your persistence has been paying off!

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Intro: In November I met Lovely_Amanda whom I had given up as a lost cause. 🙄
She probably confused my number with Tommyboy from the other site. 😵👺
Eventually we got over that misunderstanding and now I have a great contact in Tottenham.

So, on to December, it was my second time to demonstrate that persistence pays off.🤔 Don't give up on the dream.

After months of trying and failing to get a date with the famous Lucy, suddenly she gave me an answer with a time that I could make. It all happened very quickly! 😧

My heart was in my mouth and I felt like I was on a frying pan for the next 4 hours. 🍳🥘

I got into her sector 30 minutes before D-day and was pacing up and down getting more nithered by the cold with every minute that passed. ❄️🥶

Negative thoughts began to flood in ☄️and I became convinced this was going to be a disaster. 🙄

With 4 minutes to spare, I got the "come hither" text and headed into her flat.

I was in a flap and trying to make light of it. She showed me the bathroom and I ran my freezing dead man's fingers under the hot tap to bring back the sensation.

I calmed down and I laid down naked on the bed and asked if she had a duvet. She popped out and came back with one which the dog had been lying on. I didn't care. We quickly snuggled under it.

The girl: I fancied Lucy from the photos. In the room, she looked better, slimmer and sleeker. Basically gorgeous. 😍

Foreplay: I forgot to put on any music so this session was conducted in complete silence. We quickly snuggled under the duvet and I began to warm up as she gave me lovely warm generous snogs. She was full on from the get go with no flinching and no doubt. I tried my best to give it back just as nicely. I got an immediate feeling this was going to be no ordinary punt. 🤩

Owo: we had snogged and fumbled with each other plenty. She accepted some light fingering. I took it tentatively. If this wasn't on the clock, I would have played that on for longer, but I wanted to try some of her moves so....

I moved her down my body intending to get her to grind herself into me, but she headed further down my body and within seconds she was gagging way down on my dick. Rather than trying to dictate every move, I decided to let her do her thing. And it was nice.

I could feel her taking nearly all my shaft into her mouth. Then gag, gag, gag. Then up for air. Then back down. She tongue lashed me and the tickles made me squirm. I got her to do it again several times licking near my ball sack with my dick deep in her mouth. Oh my fucking god! 🥴

That could have gone on all night, but the punt is driven by the relentless logic of the clock 🕒

and the need to try out her moves. 🎠

She has a standing mirror by the bed, which I noticed in the first few moments of our session. Now I got her into all fours with her ass and pussy high in the air whilst she bent low and sucked me. Gents, it is a sight to behold and as my hands played over it, I committed it to memory.🍑
If things go wrong for me later in life, I will have that shot (amongst others! to console myself) 🤪

69: I held out in the former positions long enough, but I needed to tongue her mango badly and so I popped a couple of cushions under my neck. She brought her lovely derriere down on me. I pulled it in a bit closer and enjoyed the excellent sensations. Meanwhile she occasionally gagged on me and I could feel the shudders from her on my face and tongue as we progressed with a vigorous 69. Sooner or later, The clock said shag o'clock...

Shag: I was lying on my back and she quickly rubbered me up and straddled me squeezing my dick inside her. We pulled the duvet over the top of us and she brought her face up close to mine. We started snogging again and my cock felt snug inside her. Such a lovely sensation. We took things slowly at this point, warmed up again and pumped carefully to enjoy the feelings. Now and again I would go a little faster and she moaned with pleasure. I was showering her with compliments and I think she was snogging me to shut me up. 🤡

After several minutes it was getting hot and sweaty again so we pushed back the duvet. She sat up on me grinding her pelvis whilst I held a boob in each hand. Next, we switched positions into mish, with me staying inside her as she moved round beneath me. Initially she angled her hips back with legs in the air, but after some moments I asked her to angle her hips forward and push her legs down onto me. That gave a nice grippy sensation and I began to pump her that way. I could not easily see how much time was left but I could feel myself coming so I let it happen and had a nice big orgasm which blew several fuses in my head.

I rolled off to the side laughing and Lucy calmed me down with some more cuddles and snogging. I felt like staying there with her and enjoying her company but a glance at my watch told me it was time to wash and dress.

As I was dressing, we chatted and she gave me the impression that she only does this part time with not too much traffic. That would certainly explain why she came across as so fresh and exciting during the session.

Conclusion: I can see what the fuss is about. The session went better than I could have expected. She came across to me as natural and instinctively sensual. I sensed that she was totally into it. I can only hope that this will not be the only time I get with Lucy. There's a grand with her number on it earmarked for 2021.

Back on the tube, I was laughing to myself for finally pulling this off.

Here are the library photos, but I thought she looked more "wow" in the room.
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Glad to hear it was a good punt. :thumbsup: If Lucy was still in N3 I would of spent thousands on her by now, then at £140 an hour she was good from the get go. IF she can keep the standard up she can be a real gem for punters.

Offline Malvolio

I had been tracking Lucy since at least June as this quote shows.

My next challenge will be to meet VeronicaXO but she has ignored every text and email sent to her so the chances seem remote at present.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22362

Best to phone Veronica if you want a meet - I've called her twice and managed same-day punts both times.

Offline bedhedred

Best to phone Veronica if you want a meet - I've called her twice and managed same-day punts both times.

I will try that next time. Thanks

Offline bedhedred

No hot dogging?

She skipped straight over that step and I didn't make her go back  ;)

"I moved her down my body intending to get her to grind herself into me, but she headed further down my body and within seconds she was gagging way down on my dick."

Offline Bassman

Where about a on Holloway Road mate? Is she close to Holloway Road tube station?

Offline bedhedred

Offline Bassman

Not too far from the B&Q
Thanks mate. Is there any parking around there? The B&Q got parking?

Offline bedhedred

Thanks mate. Is there any parking around there? The B&Q got parking?

I invariably use public transport so I will leave it to others to comment.

Offline Wozel

By the looks of don’t think there will be parking

Offline Parking

I'm sure there will be parking with Ringo as I have worked around there before.

Offline Bassman

I'm sure there will be parking with Ringo as I have worked around there before.
Thanks.

I’m sure there’s a Morrison’s nearby too. I’ll look it up if I arrange something.

Offline Wozel

Thanks.

I’m sure there’s a Morrison’s nearby too. I’ll look it up if I arrange something.

Please let us know as I’m trying to arrange a booking too but most likely will be in January

Offline bedhedred

Offline Stanford97

Was awesome.

Tell y'all later.
The parking? Faulty parking meter spitting out coins?

Offline bedhedred

The parking? Faulty parking meter spitting out coins?

I always use public transport. That is why, occasionally, I can toast the breaks in the activities with a gulp of prosecco. Nice and chilled in super heated room.

Offline Stanford97

Sounds good, is it being paid for by faulty parking meters?

Offline bedhedred

Sounds good, is it being paid for by faulty parking meters?

I'm lost. 🤔

What's with parking meters today?

Offline bedhedred

Update on Lucy – if you are interested.

Do be careful what you wish for. I will fan the flames by adding illustrations.

I can imagine her arriving in the ski chalet looking like this. No ski holiday this year 😕. That's an extra £4k to spend on this...😄🥂
Comms: Now that she knows me, and my cold hands, from December, this is straightforward. It was the temporary location at Edgware Road.
Note: At the end, she told me that she still get wierdos, fake bookings and sundry time-wasters. Some guy rang her no less than 40, that’s 40 times in the space of an hour or two demanding an answer. Needless to say, he didn’t get it. 
🤡👻😵

I got to the flat and was quickly showered. The room was functional and lacked a mirror. I got the prosecco out and we toasted before getting started.

30 minutes just snogging and making out:

As before, we got under the duvet, and started making out. This was the start of what is probably the longest most luxurious snogging session I have had in weeks. We were together in the warm darkness and I could hardly see anything as I moved from snogging her to sucking her tits and back to snogging her.  All the while she was grinding her pelvis slowly and gently on me. She was on top for a while, then I changed to be on top. We had a little sup of wine. Then she got back on top. It just went on and on. If you’ve followed my reviews, you’ll know how much I like my long owo. I thought about oral a few times, but somehow I was enjoying the kissing so much I did not want to push her away down there.

OWO and 69:

Eventually I did ask her to go down and got the same lovely deep and sloppy sensation. She gets about 90% of the shaft in and plenty of gags. As I had allowed the previous sequence to over-run, I quickly got her pussy in my face. I was moaning with the sensations from down the bed and my moans were muffled as I got my tongue in. As she gagged she backed up on my face.

It all tasted just fine to me. We paused once again for a quick sup of wine before the shag.

Shag

I rubbered myself and she climbed on top, and with no extra lube, she squeezed herself on to me. As before she felt lovely and snug; seconds later we were snogging again but this time in the heat, the duvet had been cast aside. She was slow and gentle and she kept her face down low close to mine. We stayed like that for about half the shag.

The room was definitely hot by the time we changed position for the shag and I was getting sweaty. I jumped up and turned off the heater before resuming my attempt to romp home. I continued kissing her and pumping in mish. We had been slow and gentle up to now, but I did put a bit more thrust into my pumping towards the very end. I don’t know whether it was the prosecco or something else. The truth is I have taught myself to delay just a little too well, and then when I need to, I can’t always get myself over the line. I stopped because I couldn’t just keep hammering her with no end in sight.

Action time: 55-60 minutes – good value. Showers were not deducted.

Verdict: I couldn’t come, but she’s a beautiful girl and she turned in a romantic and intimate performance.

I can still see what the fuss is about. The sex flows so naturally and instinctively that I almost feel like I know her (in fact this was only the second time we met). For most of the session it was a case of taking it slowly and lingering over the activity if it felt good.

It’s quite rare to find a beauty who is not up-herself.  Lucy is very down-to-earth, welcoming and charming. I didn’t want to leave, but I knew I had to give her the down-time between bookings so I pushed myself to get going. We guzzled the last of the bottle as I finished dressing.

Return? Sure. I will save the change from some of my more ropey P&D adventures to revisit. £60 on some random girl represents almost 40% of an hour with Lucy!

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:28:22 am by bedhedred »

Offline Wozel

Cheers mate for the update. Sounds like you had a fab time. I’m still waiting to see her but it’s either she’s not answering and when she does I can’t make those dates. I’ll keep trying my luck .

Offline Fully Sated

Bedhedred, Glad that this visit was as fulfilling as the first. Prosecco is a nice touch and helps set the tone.

Offline bedhedred

Bedhedred, Glad that this visit was as fulfilling as the first. Prosecco is a nice touch and helps set the tone.

I like the prosecco, but it has quite possibly prevented me from coming with a number of girls from my best punts of 2020.
Charlotte
Blair (a cheeky bottle at 1:30pm)
Mia
Lovely_Amanda
Lucy
Roxy (she provided on that occasion)

I only deploy it if the girl will join me and only in a one hour or longer session.

On the flip side, I can keep shagging longer if I have booked more time.

Amandie gave me a neat iced vodka to kick off one session. I had a hangover but it would have been rude not to, so we clinked glasses "na zdrowie" and that time I was able to jizz.  :yahoo:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289892.msg3030437#msg3030437
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 09:48:00 am by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

3rd meeting.

I’d followed a couple of leads towards Stratford which both turned into dead ends. It was a case of, either go home or book Lucy. £100/30 mins. It was pricey, but at least I knew what I was going to get.

So after a wait, I found myself wondering around a non-descript residential street. I identified the front door from her text and I was skulking around behind a parked van. Next thing, the door opens and FUCK ME there’s Lucy standing there with not very much on!  Any neighbours would have got a right fucking eye-full.

I started laughing to myself and gave her a little wave from behind the van. She spotted me and waved back, but seemed to be having problems with the front door.

It was ten minutes to my appointment so I wondered around and then reappeared near the front door. She phoned me and the door opened. She was standing there with a flimsy blouse on and beckoned me over. Some bloke walked past. Luckily I was masked hooded and otherwise disguised. I was so desperate to get inside the flat that I tripped on the stairs. It was all a bit “Carry On”. I found out that she’d been locked out of her flat and had to buzz up to one of the other girls to let her back in again.

The room was quite basic with no mirror. I do like mirrors.

Once on the bed we were hard at it within seconds. If the previous visit was slow and romantic, this one was fast and furious. She was snogging the face of me. I got wood and struggled her out of her skimpies. She was frotting me and I fingered her. She moved down to my dick and started gagging me deep. Repeatedly going down and a couple of times choking herself on my dick. It felt brilliant. I got her to flutter her tongue on the head. Then she moved down and sucked my balls one at a time. I was moaning by this point. I got the tiny pillow under my head and spun her round into 69. As in the last 2 times, this was still a pleasure. Such a nice place to tongue. She’s still lovely and slim. Her arse is the perfect combo of slim with a bit of badonk. I was mashing it and slapping it as the “ugh!, ugh!, ugh!” continued. I wasn’t far away from CIM, but there was plenty of time on the meter, so I said let’s rubber up. I didn’t doggy her because she is such a snogger. I got on top and squeezed in. I remember thinking how nice she smelled. I fucked her, adjusting the angle for more tightness and grabbing her ass. The odd nipple suck and a few more snogs. I didn’t come the last time, but this time I was ready to blow. Then I blew. Nice big come.

20 minutes gone. I think I rushed it. She didn’t. We had a little chat. Hug and kiss. Then I was back on the street again. Job’s a good ‘un.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 12:22:14 am by bedhedred »

Offline Fully Sated

Glad you had a good third visit. Did Lucy Mayer find the Carry On senario amusing? Thank goodness there was someone else in the house.

Offline bedhedred

I think she saw the funny side of the situation, though I doubt that bawdy vintage British comedy is a thing these days back in Switzerland where she hails from.

There were several flats in the stairwell being used by various working girls and she managed to get in one which was equipped with condoms until the flat share girl opened up for her.

On a tangent,
I half expected to see JC weighing in here as he did on Wozel's thread, but I was surprised to see that he's had the heave-ho.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 12:42:49 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Fully Sated

I think she saw the funny side of the situation, though I doubt that bawdy vintage British comedy is a thing these days back in Switzerland where she hails from.

Those poor Swiss missed out!

On a tangent,
I half expected to see JC weighing in here as he did on Wozel's thread, but I was surprised to see that he's had the heave-ho.

Jerk Chicken's sudden exit and the reasons behind it were a surprise to me too.

Offline Joe Exotic

Jerkchicken’s getting absolutely slaughtered on SAAFE that’s why. Wrongen by the sounds of it

:vomit:
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

From what I have been told by 3 sources Jerk Chicken is a serious danger to WGs, :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: there is the SAAFE warning as posted above as well. He seemed ok to me on here, just goes to show who knows.

Offline bedhedred

Someone has drawn my attention to the saafe thread. Fuck me, it's horrifying. "bruises"  :scare:

Offline Wozel

Someone has drawn my attention to the saafe thread. Fuck me, it's horrifying. "bruises"  :scare:
Are you able to share that thread on here please?

Offline bedhedred

Are you able to share that thread on here please?

I don't think so. Someone in another thread was slapped down for posting a rather innocuous link from saafe. The link was removed. Try typing his nick into their search engine.

Offline Wozel

I don't think so. Someone in another thread was slapped down for posting a rather innocuous link from saafe. The link was removed. Try typing his nick into their search engine.
Cheers

Offline smiths

I wont be linking to it but that SAAFE thread is on UKP on the main board in the Reasons a WG would know about UKP thread, posted at 2.06pm today so its been up over an hour.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 03:17:14 pm by smiths »

Offline salome

It's easy enough to see on saafe.

His reviews always seemed a bit "colourful" for my tastes. The only SP I think we both saw was JadeE341 and she is an Asian waif 😮😮
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 03:16:08 pm by salome »

Online hendrix

From what I have been told by 3 sources Jerk Chicken is a serious danger to WGs, :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: there is the SAAFE warning as posted above as well. He seemed ok to me on here, just goes to show who knows.

+1 I wasn't sure what to do with the info as I couldn't corroborate it in any way really. I really wish these dangers would fuck off and die. They ruin things for normal, sane punters.

Offline Wozel

+1 I wasn't sure what to do with the info as I couldn't corroborate it in any way really. I really wish these dangers would fuck off and die. They ruin things for normal, sane punters.
+1

Offline unus669

Wow JC is one messed up dangerous  brother, giving other brothers a bad name  :angry: :angry:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sadly, if you look down the Warning & Wasters board on Saafe, you'll see it's all too common. There are a lot of nasty cunts out there.

Offline bst

+1

A few people were aware of the threads on other sites regarding chicken jerky. I just went straight for it and questioned him via PMs. He was very calm and collected and had a (cover?) story in explanation.

As someone said his reviews were indeed "colourful". Ther was one regular of mine who gave me numerous services not advertised etc on profile and the one thing she didn't do (rimming) chicken jerky claimed to have got off her.  There were a few such similar things that I thought were odd.

But my line of thinking.... which is basically along lines of being a weird fantasist.... doesn't necessarily match with  being a pimp/tout. But maybe doing different things to mix up his pattern I guess?

I had actually a few months ago or so given him some of my best non-adultwork puntts. I hope I have not put them in any danger. He also effectively recommended someone to me and I saw her. I however did not mention she was recommended by him or elsewhere, and I of corse never mention this site. Part of me would be interested if she has anything negative to say about him.

I tried to see his old profile but it's hard to access (listed as "guest"). I suspect he could be back already/have yet another account. I always get confused when people get banned with many posts/reviews for having a previous account. Does the platform not alert site management upon signup/run it automatically? (I believe the purple site does this).
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish