Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Mayer / Holloway Rd / "Finally! it happened to me"  (Read 24423 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5719531) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline bedhedred

To evade that, you would just buy another SIM card and only ever use that route into the site. You would look like a John Doe. You would have to be careful not to write anything like the banned member you used to be.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
To evade that, you would just buy another SIM card and only ever use that route into the site. You would look like a John Doe. You would have to be careful not to write anything like the banned member you used to be.

Giving tips now???  :unknown:

Offline lillythesavage

I don't think so. Someone in another thread was slapped down for posting a rather innocuous link from saafe. The link was removed. Try typing his nick into their search engine.

That was me lol, the room ad, though nobody been slapped for posting the JC thread, that is no bad thing, we should all be aware of people like that amongst us.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Lucy who this review is on, must be loving the fact her review has now been viewed 16500 times...

Offline iq129

This Jerk Chicken guy and his details and behaviour are mentioned in great detail on a website called slick.ly. Very scary reading.

Offline bst

Giving tips now???  :unknown:

Looool  :dash:

But yes of course ways to get around IP but what I alluded to accounts for that. But let me nip that line of convo in bud not to give tips as Kev eyes.

Lucy who this review is on, must be loving the fact her review has now been viewed 16500 times...
Wow wtf. Never noticed until you said. That's huge.
Is chicken jerky shenanigans that much of a thing?

Correction/observation after quickly browsing her history: Some of her oldest and most commented on reviews have as much. So it's a question of how many have been since.
I also note on her history a recent 'warning' thread that has been thrown in the recycle bin and I therefore don't have permission to see...
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline CheninBlanc77

In the end Lucy still a good punt, I think next month I'll pay a visit. :wacko:
 :unknown:
Sorry about the stupid question but I didn't understand this Jerk Chicken

Offline iq129

Sorry about the stupid question but I didn't understand this Jerk Chicken

Don’t worry. This should help you understand: External Link/Members Only

Offline ollielon

she is gone I think .. that is the irony of that story and late fame ... the saafe site is horrendous ... terrible stories in there ..

Offline Wozel

she is gone I think .. that is the irony of that story and late fame ... the saafe site is horrendous ... terrible stories in there ..

What makes you think she’s gone ?

Offline bedhedred

I agree, I don't think that she's gone anywhere. She doesn't work every day.
Last AW log in 21 March.

Offline CheninBlanc77

Don’t worry. This should help you understand: External Link/Members Only

Thank you for the link but unfortunately, it doesn't answer my question. :dash:

Offline CheninBlanc77

I agree, I don't think that she's gone anywhere. She doesn't work every day.
Last AW log in 21 March.

Mate, she still in good shape? I remember I loved grabbing those boobs :yahoo:

Offline bedhedred

Mate, she still in good shape? I remember I loved grabbing those boobs :yahoo:

Yes sir. She is. As any passerby on the street that afternoon could have told you.

BTW, I noticed that you saw Ammie and had a good time. For me, there's no comparison between them.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 08:05:26 am by bedhedred »

Offline CheninBlanc77

Yes sir. She is. As any passerby on the street that afternoon could have told you.

ahahahah, thank you!

Offline ollielon

she told me she was taking a break back in  jan / feb ... and I dont see many reviews flowing here anymore ... maybe as bedhedred said she is just not as available as before. she told me her previous landlord tried to pimp her and she wanted to move out (understandably)

Offline CheninBlanc77

she told me she was taking a break back in  jan / feb ... and I dont see many reviews flowing here anymore ... maybe as bedhedred said she is just not as available as before. she told me her previous landlord tried to pimp her and she wanted to move out (understandably)

Bloody bastard landlord! They don't have enough ripping off people with overpriced rents for a box of shoes.

Offline bst

Whores talk a lot of crap. What previous landlord? She lives at her boyfriend's gaff in Holloway and some will know of the odd dynamic there.

Or unless she means the gaff she rented in e.g. Paddington to whore out of, the landlord there tried to pimp her/defacto blackmail her into taking a cut of the profits and not just rent.

But yes her plan was, at least on paper, to retire some time around now for her boyfriend's sakes. Although I'm not sure i agree with above assessment that has happened already. As someone else noted she logged in just 2 days ago.
But I would plausibly assume she does not have many days left in the game so all the fanboys should get in there for one last booking if they wish and those who haven't seen her and want to your time may be running out.

Offline smiths

Last year Lucy told Kev now a mod she would be stopping soon, that was total bollocks and till I see it her stopping anytime soon I will take as total bollocks. Some WGs tell punters they are retiring in the hope they book them while they can, a well known and used tactic by some.

Offline Fully Sated

Last year Lucy told Kev now a mod she would be stopping soon, that was total bollocks and till I see it her stopping anytime soon I will take as total bollocks. Some WGs tell punters they are retiring in the hope they book them while they can, a well known and used tactic by some.

I think that some service providers due genuinely intend to retire and announce it, and it can work out if they employ a secure exit strategy. Personally I think that the 'issue' that prevents many service providers leaving the industry is the money. I think it must be extremely difficult to walk away from a job that pays £170 per hour (in this case). I appreciate that it is not for eight hours a day, but it must be difficult reducing to a more 'pedestrian' hourly rate after indulging that salary.

Offline magnetico

a job that pays £170 per hour
£170 in cash, so if she's working 8 hours per day, 5 days a week, 48 weeks per year, that's £326400 cash per year

If she was on a salary, she would need a £600k job to achieve that

Offline smiths

I think that some service providers due genuinely intend to retire and announce it, and it can work out if they employ a secure exit strategy. Personally I think that the 'issue' that prevents many service providers leaving the industry is the money. I think it must be extremely difficult to walk away from a job that pays £170 per hour (in this case). I appreciate that it is not for eight hours a day, but it must be difficult reducing to a more 'pedestrian' hourly rate after indulging that salary.

Indeed, but she proved to me by what she told Kev that then at least she wasn't one of them, obviously who knows if she will fuck off or not. I don't believe it until I see it, and also from my experience countless WGs have fucked off for a while then made a comeback for whatever reason. This includes many regulars over the years who told me 100% they wouldn't be back ever. Now maybe at the time that's what they believed.

Yes £170 an hour or her previous £160 an hour IF she was getting enough punters is great money, and even last year before she had an A/W profile up though she was on SA she was £140 an hour which is what I paid her. Good for a virtual nobody to start off charging from early days. In lots of jobs you would have to train and gain experience before making that obviously, a WG can make that from day 1 and more and more are starting off charging this and more now in my area. I don't regret paying her £140 an hour as she was great then in my opinion, a pity she moved from N3 in my book. WGs to her service standard then aren't simple to find and get to in my area sadly.

Offline ollielon

£170 in cash, so if she's working 8 hours per day, 5 days a week, 48 weeks per year, that's £326400 cash per year

If she was on a salary, she would need a £600k job to achieve that

she would be a fucking machine at that rhythm ! I doubt SP can sustain 8h a day for that long ... I think you can probably divide your estimated by 2 or 3 ... but it is still good cash for the qualifications needed .. and hard to maintain with a more standard job I agree

Offline bst

Some people, certainly like to count prossie pockets  :unknown:
and indeed with some bad logic as touched on in previous comment.

Offline magnetico

she would be a fucking machine at that rhythm ! I doubt SP can sustain 8h a day for that long ... I think you can probably divide your estimated by 2 or 3 ... but it is still good cash for the qualifications needed .. and hard to maintain with a more standard job I agree

Indeed you could divide by two if she's working 4h per day.

So a £300k/year job would be enough, unfortunately for these kind of jobs you can't watch TV half of the working hours.

Offline bst

Mate. Lucy has gone missing for weeks on end. She certainly doesn't work 9 hours a day 5 days a week.
Not that I want to get in on the sad pocket counting with you guys  :rolleyes:
But the argument closer to reality is probably that she can and probably does earn the nation's median salary off the 5-10 days she does work a month. As opposed to working the standard 20+ white or blue collar days a month (where she probably wouldn't even make the median based off her CV).

Putting her on parity with a 300K salary is moot.
Under the same logic Premier League refs get a 1-1.5K commission on top of their base salary for an afternoon's work. We don't consider them to be 1M salary equivalent because at 3pm on a Saturday they are, in that moment, earning about 5 bills per hour.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 12:12:21 am by bst »