Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peter Sutcliffe Dead - Rot in Hell  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just been on the news that this cunt has died, apparently he had CV19 and refused treatment, shame  :thumbsdown:

Offline hullad

it would appear that Peter Sutcliffe has died, he did have covid 19 and had refused further treatment for his condition.

The virus has finally taken some body worthy enough, he terrorised the northern counties for far too long.

External Link/Members Only

Offline advent2016

I think he should have be treated and if necessary ventilated. His living victims are still affected by his crimes

Offline alabama1

A positive note to end the year on then  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

A positive note to end the year on then  :thumbsup:
Yeah i'm thinking the funeral will be kept secret as will any burial place or where they scatter ashes etc.

Probably be similar to Ian Brady a few years ago, cremated then buried at sea to stop any sick fucks using his grave as some sort of place of worship

Online george r

some good news    :thumbsup: amid all the doom and gloom

Offline Blackpool Rock

some good news    :thumbsup: amid all the doom and gloom
Perhaps there's a certain irony that CV19 an unseen killer finished him off.  :yahoo:

Not sure if he died last night or this morning but for those with a superstitious nature it's Friday 13th  :scare:

Offline Clitheroelad

Sutcliffe dieing is a ggod news day to slip the Dom Scummings story out. One piece of Vermin croaks, another leaves a sinking ship.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 08:56:24 am by Clitheroelad »

Offline king tarzan

I think he should have be treated and if necessary ventilated. His living victims are still affected by his crimes

Humanity applies to the nice of the world
Not the pieces of shit of the world

Simpletto
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online mr.bluesky

Humanity applies to the nice of the world
Not the pieces of shit of the world

Simpletto

+1  :thumbsup: why waste time and money on that evil scumbag. :diablo:

Online Dickled

+1  :thumbsup: why waste time and money on that evil scumbag. :diablo:
+2

Imagine the money that's been squandered on keeping him alive, his living presence a reminder to the victims loved ones of the evil he had perpetrated.
Hope he rots.

Offline Adoniron

Sutcliffe dieing is a ggod news day to slip the Dom Scummings story out. One piece of Vermin croaks, another leaves a sinking ship.

If we can get rid of Sutcliffe, Cummings and Trump all in 2020 it may turn out not to be such a bad year after all.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If we can get rid of Sutcliffe, Cummings and Trump all in 2020 it may turn out not to be such a bad year after all.

I would love to comment but politics is a banned subject.  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

And they say it's hard to get rid of cockroaches  :hi:

Online WARSZAWA16

Really not sure what we all gained by paying for Sutcliffe to be jailed for 39 years.

Offline smiths

Seeing as he met my 100% threshold of certainly being a serial killer and guilty as charged I would of happily strung him up myself once he got convicted. Would of saved many hundreds of thousands of pounds and probably more plus he wouldn't of had decades swanning about in Broadmoor at the taxpayers expense for most of his sentence. And  there was no chance of him being found innocent later on. May he rot in hell if such a place exists. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 12:47:02 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

Really not sure what we all gained by paying for Sutcliffe to be jailed for 39 years.

Him being off the streets to kill more women was a gain in my book, as it stood he couldn't be executed obviously so having him locked up was the best option available and at least that did occur and he wasn't let out, and didn't escape at any time that I know of.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Him being off the streets to kill more women was a gain in my book, as it stood he couldn't be executed obviously so having him locked up was the best option available and at least that did occur and he wasn't let out, and didn't escape at any time that I know of.
Yes in the absence of a death penalty the only options are to lock him up or release him at some point however release was never an option given his notoriety.
Not sure about Sutcliffe but Brady wanted to die so perhaps not killing them but keeping them locked up is actually a worse punishment for them than death  :unknown:

Offline NIK

The thing I remember most vividly about the case was that daft old deputy chief constable earnestly listening to the fake tape and insisting it was him.

I was in my early twenties at the time and recall saying to my dad that there was no way it was him. Killers don't operate like that and you would have thought an experienced copper would have known that.
Once again Nik was right!   :yahoo:

Incidentally, does anyone ever die of anything apart from Covid anymore? Every 'name' who has kicked the bucket this year has apparently been cut down by Covid.
Obviously suits the government's narrative.   :rolleyes:

Offline NIK

And Jimmy is posting again too!  :yahoo:

Offline NIK

Sutcliffe also brought punters into disrepute.

Just caught Bindel on Jezzer Vine inevitably getting on the bandwagon.  :manhater:

Offline HailWood

What Sutcliffe did to the women he attacked was unforgivable and deserves the harshest punishment. What is forgotten is the lasting effect he also had on women in that area (Leeds, Bradford). Someone close to me who was at University there back then has described the fear they lived under and I still see today how she is fearful of venturing out when it’s dark or to lonely spots at anytime.

Offline smiths

Yes in the absence of a death penalty the only options are to lock him up or release him at some point however release was never an option given his notoriety.
Not sure about Sutcliffe but Brady wanted to die so perhaps not killing them but keeping them locked up is actually a worse punishment for them than death  :unknown:

Yes it was certainly the case with Brady that keeping him alive by force feeding him against his wishes was something he detested so that was good, he even went to court about it and lost. There were rumours about him getting actual normal food as well though on the quiet, but no idea if they were true or not, and if they were who would want to help Brady as it would of had to be a staff member I assume.

There was a time when Sutcliffe may of believed he may be set free one day but that glint of hope was rightly taken from him. He had various health problems if true so maybe Covid was the last straw, but who knows.

Offline smiths

The thing I remember most vividly about the case was that daft old deputy chief constable earnestly listening to the fake tape and insisting it was him.

I was in my early twenties at the time and recall saying to my dad that there was no way it was him. Killers don't operate like that and you would have thought an experienced copper would have known that.
Once again Nik was right!   :yahoo:

Incidentally, does anyone ever die of anything apart from Covid anymore? Every 'name' who has kicked the bucket this year has apparently been cut down by Covid.

Yes that was George Oldfield who was convinced the tape and letters sent were genuine, he thought wrongly that some details given by the hoaxer Humble weren't publicly available, in fact they were or had been. 3 more women died due to concentrating on the Sunderland area and during this time Sutcliffe was interviewed and one of the two coppers who conducted that interview reported to his boss that he had serious suspicions about Sutcliffe being the killer. He looked like a number of the photo-fits, had a gap in his teeth, worked for one of the £5 enquiry companies and was a driver with access to different areas. His boss Dick Holland gave him a mouthful of abuse and dismissed Sutcliffe as he didn't have a Geordie accent. A fatal error. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Oldfield also refused to believe Tracey Brown a teenager who was attacked by Sutcliffe before his first known murder even though she said the photo-fits she saw looked exactly like him but he did not have a Geordie accent. What she said at the time didn't fit Oldfields belief, the killer was certainly a Geordie so he ignored what she said. And it wasn't until the Jayne McDonald murder who most certainly wasnt a prostitute that Oldfield started to refer to the victims as innocent, in his mind prostitutes weren't innocent victims, they brought it on themselves. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: It was from this murder onwards that he was really in charge until having health problems and getting nowhere led to his boss Ron Gregory the Chief Constable replacing him. Gregory got him back when they held the press conference confirming Sutcliffes arrest patting Oldfield on the back for the cameras. The catalogue of mistakes made came later after the official report.

However, they had very limited computer support back then so it was virtually all on paper cards and there were so many the floor of the incident room had to be re-enforced. A lot harder then to catch Sutcliffe than it would be now but they should of nicked him a lot sooner than they did in my book. And that nicking was by pure luck though credit to the Sergeant who did nick him as once he heard Sutcliffe was a Ripper suspect he went back to where he had nicked him for having false number plates recalling he had gone for a piss, and found a hammer and screwdriver.

Offline smiths

What Sutcliffe did to the women he attacked was unforgivable and deserves the harshest punishment. What is forgotten is the lasting effect he also had on women in that area (Leeds, Bradford). Someone close to me who was at University there back then has described the fear they lived under and I still see today how she is fearful of venturing out when it’s dark or to lonely spots at anytime.

I of course agree, and also the life long damage he has done to the victims families and friends, and the many victims who survived. His first known murder victim Wilma McCanns kids waited in vain for her at the local bus stop the night he killed her into the next morning, they found out in the end that she had been killed in the field behind their home. Decades later her daughter killed herself, her brother says as she was unable to come to terms with her mothers murder. Very sad heart breaking stuff all because some evil cunt decided to murder, rape or sexual assault and mutilate women.

Online mh

Or you could just consider that perhaps a lot of people have died of it...

I don't believe these celebs died from Covid:

Helen Reddy, Geoffrey Palmer, Chadwick Boseman, Kobe Bryant, John Sessions, Nobby Stiles, Eddie van Halen, Johnny Nash, Irrfan Khan.

Online mr.bluesky

And Jimmy is posting again too!  :yahoo:

Without posting anything political from his soap box will this be a rare visit  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 04:39:41 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online chrishornx

Warsaw may have been suggesting that once imprisoned he should not have been isolated and just in the general cells then the 'lads' could have beaten the shit out of him and hopefully had him killed

Offline Blackpool Rock

Without posting anything political from his soap box will this be a rare visit  :unknown:
He did still manage to get the word "Politics" into the post though  :rolleyes:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Warsaw may have been suggesting that once imprisoned he should not have been isolated and just in the general cells then the 'lads' could have beaten the shit out of him and hopefully had him killed
From Wikipedia, looks like he served a mixture of prison and mental hospital but was attacked on numerous occasions so i doubt he had an easy ride and logically must have been in fear at least some of the time  :thumbsup:

Custody
Prison and Broadmoor Hospital
Following his conviction and incarceration, Sutcliffe chose to use the name Coonan, his mother's maiden name.[65] He began his sentence at HMP Parkhurst on 22 May 1981. Despite being found sane at his trial, he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. Attempts to send him to a secure psychiatric unit were blocked. While at Parkhurst he was seriously assaulted by James Costello, a 35-year-old career criminal with several convictions for violence. On 10 January 1983, he followed Sutcliffe into the recess of F2, the hospital wing at Parkhurst Prison, and plunged a broken coffee jar twice into the left side of Sutcliffe's face, creating four wounds requiring 30 stitches.[66] In March 1984 Sutcliffe was sent to Broadmoor Hospital, under Section 47 of the Mental Health Act 1983.[67]

His wife obtained a separation from him in 1982 and a divorce in April 1994. On 23 February 1996, Sutcliffe was attacked in his room in Broadmoor Hospital's Henley Ward. Paul Wilson, a convicted robber, asked to borrow a videotape before attempting to strangle him with the cable from a pair of stereo headphones. Two other convicted murderers, Kenneth Erskine and Jamie Devitt, intervened on hearing screams.[66]

After an attack with a pen by fellow inmate Ian Kay on 10 March 1997, Sutcliffe lost the vision in his left eye, and his right eye was severely damaged.[68] Kay admitted trying to kill Sutcliffe, and was ordered to be detained in a secure mental hospital without limit of time.[69] In 2003 it was reported that Sutcliffe had developed diabetes.[70]

Sutcliffe's father died in 2004 and was cremated. On 17 January 2005 Sutcliffe was allowed to visit Grange-over-Sands where the ashes had been scattered. The decision to allow the temporary release was initiated by David Blunkett and ratified by Charles Clarke when he became Home Secretary. Sutcliffe was accompanied by four members of the hospital staff. Despite the passage of 25 years since the Ripper murders, Sutcliffe's visit was the focus of front-page tabloid headlines.[71]

On 22 December 2007, Sutcliffe was attacked by fellow inmate Patrick Sureda, who lunged at him with a metal cutlery knife while shouting "You fucking raping, murdering bastard, I'll blind your fucking other one". Sutcliffe flung himself backwards and the blade missed his right eye, stabbing him in the cheek.[72]

On 17 February 2009, it was reported[73] that Sutcliffe was "fit to leave Broadmoor". On 23 March 2010, the Secretary of State for Justice, Jack Straw, was questioned by Julie Kirkbride, Conservative MP for Bromsgrove, in the House of Commons seeking reassurance for a constituent, a victim of Sutcliffe, that he would remain in prison. Straw responded that whilst the matter of Sutcliffe's release was a parole board matter, "that all the evidence that I have seen on this case, and it's a great deal, suggests to me that there are no circumstances in which this man will be released

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

sadly the death penalty was abolished

Online chrishornx

Or you could just consider that perhaps a lot of people have died of it...

I don't believe these celebs died from Covid:

Helen Reddy, Geoffrey Palmer, Chadwick Boseman, Kobe Bryant, John Sessions, Nobby Stiles, Eddie van Halen, Johnny Nash, Irrfan Khan.

nor Connery, Bough, JJ, Dean Jones, Rigg, Charlton, Dame Vera, Willie Thorne.......the list goes on

Online chrishornx

From Wikipedia, looks like he served a mixture of prison and mental hospital but was attacked on numerous occasions so i doubt he had an easy ride and logically must have been in fear at least some of the time  :thumbsup:

Custody

Excellent research BR

Cheers

Offline NIK

I was aware he had been interviewed by the police, but just learned tonight they interviewed him NINE times.

The level of incompetence with this investigation was staggering!

Offline lostandfound

I was aware he had been interviewed by the police, but just learned tonight they interviewed him NINE times.

Ask any Liverpool fan about the competence of South Yorkshire police in the 1980s ...

Offline smiths

He got seriously attacked and blinded in one eye with a pen if I recall, plus other serious attacks, do I have any sympathy for him, that's a no.

Online scutty brown

I would love to comment but politics is a banned subject.  :hi:

What???!!!

RedCabs Alive!

Offline smiths

Custody
Following his conviction and incarceration, Sutcliffe chose to use the name Coonan, his mother's maiden name.[65] He began his sentence at HMP Parkhurst on 22 May 1981. Despite being found sane at his trial, he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. Attempts to send him to a secure psychiatric unit were blocked. While at Parkhurst he was seriously assaulted by James Costello, a 35-year-old career criminal with several convictions for violence. On 10 January 1983, he followed Sutcliffe into the recess of F2, the hospital wing at Parkhurst Prison, and plunged a broken coffee jar twice into the left side of Sutcliffe's face, creating four wounds requiring 30 stitches.[66] In March 1984 Sutcliffe was sent to Broadmoor Hospital, under Section 47 of the Mental Health Act 1983.[67]

His wife obtained a separation from him in 1982 and a divorce in April 1994. On 23 February 1996, Sutcliffe was attacked in his room in Broadmoor Hospital's Henley Ward. Paul Wilson, a convicted robber, asked to borrow a videotape before attempting to strangle him with the cable from a pair of stereo headphones. Two other convicted murderers, Kenneth Erskine and Jamie Devitt, intervened on hearing screams.[66]

After an attack with a pen by fellow inmate Ian Kay on 10 March 1997, Sutcliffe lost the vision in his left eye, and his right eye was severely damaged.[68] Kay admitted trying to kill Sutcliffe, and was ordered to be detained in a secure mental hospital without limit of time.[69] In 2003 it was reported that Sutcliffe had developed diabetes.[70]

Sutcliffe's father died in 2004 and was cremated. On 17 January 2005 Sutcliffe was allowed to visit Grange-over-Sands where the ashes had been scattered. The decision to allow the temporary release was initiated by David Blunkett and ratified by Charles Clarke when he became Home Secretary. Sutcliffe was accompanied by four members of the hospital staff. Despite the passage of 25 years since the Ripper murders, Sutcliffe's visit was the focus of front-page tabloid headlines.[71]

On 22 December 2007, Sutcliffe was attacked by fellow inmate Patrick Sureda, who lunged at him with a metal cutlery knife while shouting "You fucking raping, murdering bastard, I'll blind your fucking other one". Sutcliffe flung himself backwards and the blade missed his right eye, stabbing him in the cheek.[72]

On 17 February 2009, it was reported[73] that Sutcliffe was "fit to leave Broadmoor". On 23 March 2010, the Secretary of State for Justice, Jack Straw, was questioned by Julie Kirkbride, Conservative MP for Bromsgrove, in the House of Commons seeking reassurance for a constituent, a victim of Sutcliffe, that he would remain in prison. Straw responded that whilst the matter of Sutcliffe's release was a parole board matter, "that all the evidence that I have seen on this case, and it's a great deal, suggests to me that there are no circumstances in which this man will be released

Good info. :thumbsup: He was a lot longer in Broadmoor than in prison. Kenneth Erskine was the Stockwell Stranger but in the 1996 incident may of actually help save Sutcliffes life. I hope he was shitting a brick every time he came out of his room as they call it in Broadmoor, and his cell when in prison, that may of just given him a little taste of the fear he caused to many many women in the North for 5 long years. And never proven that its longer than 5 years, he certainly attacked a WG with a sock full of coins in 1969 after he said she had embarrassed and belittled him. This is known as a mate of his at the time  was in the car waiting for him, and he told the Police so I think years later when he thought his old mate was the Ripper.

What was he really doing between that 1969 attack and his other known attacks and first murder in 1975.

Offline Squire Haggard

Shortly after I started punting, there were lots of girls from Yorkshire in Glasgow's red light district. They were there for their own safety. As I was doing kerb crawling, I stopped at a group of girls. A very nice looking one came to the car. She was from Yorkshire, and told me that if I picked her up again, she would give me the address of the flat. We did it in the car and it was over far too quickly. Sadly, I couldn't find her again.  :(

The police investigation was worse than pisspoor, of course. The only good thing the bastards done, is die.

Offline Adoniron

Ask any Liverpool fan about the competence of South Yorkshire police in the 1980s ...

That would be a really good point but for the fact that it was West Yorkshire Police who were investigating the ripper.

Online mr.bluesky

Online scutty brown

Offline NIK

What???!!!

RedCabs Alive!

You will be pleased to know Jimmy and I keep in touch.
Doubtless you will be even more pleased to know we haven’t been able to meet up for some time to put the world to rights.  :diablo:

Online scutty brown

You will be pleased to know Jimmy and I keep in touch.
Doubtless you will be even more pleased to know we haven’t been able to meet up for some time to put the world to rights.  :diablo:

So Jimmy stayed safe.....
I knew there was a good side to Covid

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think that's par for the course for policing back in those days though, it harks back to the time when coppers would dish out the sentence around the corner or a staggering number of people arrested accidently "Hit their head" getting into the van and they weren't always too fussy about getting "The right man" but were happy with "A body" being charged so the public felt safe  :dash:

I've seen documentaries that basically said he would have been caught quickly if they had had modern computers rather than a paper based system that was overloaded.
What didn't help was Wearside Jack as the shite coppers in charge fell for it hook line and sinker along with ignoring girls who were attacked and survived about the attackers accent (Or let's just call them eye witnesses  :angry:).
I believe Wearside Jack led to at least 3 more girls being murdered, thankfully the cunt was banged up for it (DNA caught the fucker not a coppers "Nouse") and served 4 years of an 8 year sentence

Offline smiths

I think that's par for the course for policing back in those days though, it harks back to the time when coppers would dish out the sentence around the corner or a staggering number of people arrested accidently "Hit their head" getting into the van and they weren't always too fussy about getting "The right man" but were happy with "A body" being charged so the public felt safe  :dash:

I've seen documentaries that basically said he would have been caught quickly if they had had modern computers rather than a paper based system that was overloaded.
What didn't help was Wearside Jack as the shite coppers in charge fell for it hook line and sinker along with ignoring girls who were attacked and survived about the attackers accent (Or let's just call them eye witnesses  :angry:).
I believe Wearside Jack led to at least 3 more girls being murdered, thankfully the cunt was banged up for it (DNA caught the fucker not a coppers "Nouse") and served 4 years of an 8 year sentence

Another reason the Police thought Humble was the Ripper was at the time of his letter to Oldfield he mentioned Harrison 75 a reference to Joan Harrison at that time thought to be a Ripper victim and it just happened to be that Humbles blood type B was shared with only 6% of men and found at Harrisons murder scene, the Police had got it off the envelope he used. In fact Sutcliffe wasn't her murderer and he never admitted to it or was charged with it. The real murdered was identified in 2011.

Yes there were 3 more murders after the hoax and 2 attempted murders by Sutcliffe while the Police concentrated their efforts on looking for a bloke with a Wearside accent. Even then despite pouring into the area they didn't interview Humble but did some of his neighbours, not saying that would of made any different though. IMO he got a woeful sentence of 8 years serving 4, the only good thing is he died last year. And more importantly Oldfields terrible decision to concentrate on blokes with that accent had the consequence that when DC Andy Laptew interviewed Sutcliffe in his own home and was highly suspicious of him as being the Ripper his report saying so was dismissed as Sutcliffe didn't have that accent, but he matched in many other ways, all ignored by Dick Holland who Laptew gave his report to.

I am 100% convinced Sutcliffe would of been caught much earlier using modern computers, in reality he was logged many many times in red light districts that would of all flagged up immediately nowadays. He matched many of the main photo-fits, he had a gap in his teeth, his company was part of the £5 enquiry, and they would of been able to trace all cars that had been registered to him during his reign of terror to maybe match those seen, and the size of the tyres would of matched some they had at murder scenes. They would hopefully have put all this info together a hell of a lot quicker instead of it getting lost in the card index system they used. And CCTV would of placed him close to murder scenes on the nights of murders and attempted murders using number plate recognition. Even in 1981 he realised displaying his own number plate wasn't a good idea so he used false plates which fortunately was the reason by pure chance that he got caught.

A Ripper today could negate a number of the above things if they were smart enough but I don't believe they could get away with murdering in the same way for 5 years. A spree killer could kill more people than Sutcliffe in one go though at any time now sadly.

Offline NIK

So Jimmy stayed safe.....
I knew there was a good side to Covid

Jimmy, like myself, is a Covid sceptic.
Or at least sceptical about the government’s hysterical, inconsistent and nonsensical reaction to it.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Jimmy, like myself, is a Covid sceptic.
Or at least sceptical about the government’s hysterical, inconsistent and nonsensical reaction to it.
Why post this on a thread about the Yorkshire ripper.  :unknown:  For reasons that must seem logical to you, you can't resist having a little push of the boundaries.

The thread to post about COVID is here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287046.0 Though as you well know discussing politics is not allowed.